Employed to Chaperone My Daughter - Cover

Employed to Chaperone My Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by Zipper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ray had been a looser. Then luck landed him the dream job for any lonely dad. His high-flying ex-wife dumps her spoilt daughter into his care. Ray intends to enjoy his daughter to the full in a quest to even the score with his arrogant ex wife. But something unexpected happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Father   Daughter   DomSub  

It wasn't long before they were in a working routine that suited Rita Rowlandson's executive demands. Rita soon became more detached from her home life. The Network absorbed her time and only on weekends were when Ray and Janet more likely to see her at home.

Janet and Ray found their own niche in this order of things too. Janet welcomed the freedom from parental control that brought an empowerment she hadn't known before.

Ray found the house and minder duties almost liberating; no financial responsibilities to fret over and a juicy Lucy to spice things up. But he would cover his duties meticulously and give Rita no room for complaint.

When Rita was home he would mostly busy himself in the garden or the garage to give Janet time with her mother. But Janet wasn't over eager for her Mom's company. In fact the girl seemed seek him out and watch what he was doing and asking him things. They became friends; because in a way they were both loners.

At college Janet knew she lagged behind her contemporary's in the sexy figure league. She had noticed how those with the prominent breasts and curves clubbed together socially. Then there was the boyfriend count and who had dumped whom. She just didn't seem to figure in any of it. She'd be glad to finish with study altogether and do something stimulating like theatre.

But unexpectedly she'd found an unlikely buddy. Ray not only enjoyed her conversation but was also interested in what she thought and did. Janet couldn't remember it being like that with her father; but he was a lot older of course. Then it occurred to Janet that Ray was more like an older brother! She had sometimes wondered what it would be like to have a brother. Ray wasn't a lot taller then her. He was strong looking yet with kind eyes. He had shown her a new way to do her hair and it suited her. He said she needed to update her clothes.

Ray it seemed, had landed on her shoreline; and she had found him as she'd trudged along the breaking waves. It was the first time she had felt like that over someone.


On her sixteenth birthday Ray had driven Janet downtown to the big stores. First they had lunch in a small restaurant. To Janet it felt like her first date; being with a man on her own. The way he said things was stimulating her.

She felt more responsive and feminine. His hand touched hers.

"Well Janet if we're through here lets go and find a dress that you sparkle in!" Ray's eyes twinkled and for the first time, slipped his arm round her waist as they left.

At the store Janet tried on various dresses before Ray helped her make a good choice. It was a tasteful knee length dress with pretty neckline. It sheathed her waist before flaring over the hips.

When she emerged from the changing room wearing it, Ray's groin had fizzed. He realised then how much he lusted for her. Before leaving they also choose a pair of high heel shoes. When they had got back to the car Janet took out the shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.