Employed to Chaperone My Daughter - Cover

Employed to Chaperone My Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by Zipper

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ray had been a looser. Then luck landed him the dream job for any lonely dad. His high-flying ex-wife dumps her spoilt daughter into his care. Ray intends to enjoy his daughter to the full in a quest to even the score with his arrogant ex wife. But something unexpected happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Father   Daughter   DomSub  

It had been a case of extraordinary timing and luck when Ray applied for a television studio job after leaving the Air Base. His application had caught the eye of a certain female-executive who had once been his wife. She was now Mrs Rita Rowlandson. Make no mistake; they had been divorced from that brief marriage long ago; with virtually no contact since.

Janet; her daughter had been raised as Janet Rowlandson.

Randolph Rowlandson had been a wonderful father too; until the old fool went and died. He'd been nearly old enough for Rita to call Father when she'd married him. Non-the less Rita did have Randolph to thank for her success in Television. And now Rita had got a big break; a powerful position in the Network.

Rita would be on the move in her network role and she had to shed some of the responsibility of being a parent to Janet.

Janet was coming up sixteen, although she looked younger. Yet her intellect was advanced. She wasn't the brash Barbie Doll teenager type but more what people call a bookish or thoughtful kind of kid. So delegating some of her parenting role to a responsible person held no problems for Rita. And that's why Ray was the perfect candidate. Ray was still unattached and she new his background well. Once upon a time they'd been a pair of high school lovers; revelling in youth's blind faith of invincibility. Life was sweet until Rita fell pregnant at seventeen.

It was Rita's idea Ray join the Air Force for a home on the Air Base estate. You could do plenty worse with a baby on the way. It had work out fine and within a couple of years Ray got promotion but posted overseas.

Rita stayed put on the estate. She had the friendship of other moms and they organised themselves for nights out too. And so along came a sugar daddy called Randolph. Poor Ray just got a Dear John letter and a divorce. It hadn't been something Rita was proud of later. So it would somehow refresh Rita's conscience give Ray a leg-up now.

But Rita didn't want Janet's emotions dug up with parentage issues after so long. Ray would have to give his oath on that. And in the Regal Hotel lounge where Rita interviewed Ray for the post, he agreed to her terms and made his pledge. Ray was now in the private employ of his ex-wife Rita.


"Welcome to my home." greeted Rita as Ray entered the hallway of her smart home on his commencement. Rita introduced her daughter to the newcomer.

"Janet, meet Mr Ray. He'll be staying with us as your minder for a while." Janet stepped forward offering her hand.

"Hello Mr Ray, pleased to meet you. Mother's explained you'll be my knight in shining armour if I meet any dragons!" she laughed. Ray felt flummoxed. He had expected a sassy assed teenager, lots of lipstick, boobs and attitude. Janet had none of that. She came across as a calm and clever schoolgirl whose looks would perhaps flourish later.

Bobbed brown hair framed her freckled face and sparkling dark brown eyes gazed into his. She was so slim and just five two high. Ray's groin tingled as he took her slender hand in his. " Nice to meet you young lady." He said modestly.

Rita then took him on a grand tour of the house and grounds and there was a lot to take in, as she was eager to point out,

"There's plenty here to keep you occupied on the days she's at the private girls college. Oh and there's the cars in the garage too? Is your driver's license up to date? How are you in the kitchen? You'll have an open account for all expenses of course."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.