Losing It on a Cruise - Cover

Losing It on a Cruise

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This was her chance to finally lose her cherry. It had to be now and it didn't matter who.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First  

Adriana was still on her tummy with her ass up high in the air.

She felt a bit different but she was shocked that she was still the same old seventeen year old Adriana after losing her cherry to the piano player.

That thought was enough to make her nervously giggle and run into the bathroom to swallow down one of her mama’s morning after pills. Her geriatric bed buddy had surprised her with the copious load of cream he had drained into her feminine parts. He looked so ancient to her that she expected he would be all dried up inside and it was a miracle that he managed to stay hard as a rock until she fell into a confused orgasm underneath his pounding weight.

He told her she had done a great job for the first time and she felt proud of her ability to make him cum with such obvious delight.

In fact, she was so consumed with the spirit of the moment that she asked him in a slightly trembling voice,

“Mister Harry, would you mind making me take it all the way up the ass and not stopping until you cum deep inside.”

The slender, but flexible, older man helped her up on her knees and elbows and made a ritual of coating her ass crack and her sensitive little brown eye with her mama’s special lubricant just like she was a grown up woman and he playfully spanked both her reddened cheeks until she let loose with a,

“Oh, my God, that is so delicious!”

After that, he took charge completely and she only remembered how skillfully he spiked her puckered rear door and filled her in a way that made her feel like a Thanksgiving turkey fully stuffed and ready to be roasted and eaten to the last tasty crumb.

Now, she had puddles of white, sticky spunk dripping from both of her below the belt openings and she knew he would most likely be looking to test his welcome in her mouth next. It didn’t matter to her that his stick was stained with her vaginal and anal scents and taste. She had tasted them both before when she took matters into her own hands and let her little Teddy bear rub her into never-never land with panting success.

She opened her lips wide to take his semi-hard cock into her wet with saliva mouth. It was so comfortable that she was shocked his size fit her perfectly. He had seemed so much bigger between her legs and buried deep inside her feminine core. Of course, she had no other comparable to use as a reference and her sexual history was based on toys and convenient inanimate objects.

Harry asked her if she would be willing to play his “baby-girl” daughter to his strict daddy role and she agreed because in a way it was exactly what she wanted deep inside.

“Have you been a bad girl, baby?”

She looked at his stern face and her pussy was tingling in anticipation of his fatherly discipline.

“Yes, Daddy, I took it in my pussy and then in my ass and finally, I let that man fuck my mouth so hard that I had to swallow it all down to keep from gagging.”

Harry hit his belt into his open palm and she knew the next place it would be smacking would be her soft ass cheeks until she cried tears of shame for her guilty behavior. The thought made her lose it and she let her squirting juices flow down the insides of her teenaged legs like a waterfall of sinful evidence of her depraved secret thoughts.

She had to count up to twenty as he stroked her ass cheeks alternately until they were bright red.

Then Harry spread her cheeks open with his frenzied fingers and she felt him probe her anally until she was forced to spray her love-juice all over his hand.

They rested for a moment and then he entered her rear door tentatively with his gently prodding manhood screwing her down, down, down into the white fluffy carpet until she exploded with her joyful juices in an epic orgasm jolting her no longer virginal passageways with cosmic pleasure.

The sounds of her passion aroused Harry into frantic capture of her wildly agitated arms and legs. Adriana was unsure of her transparent desire to get away from his anal intrusion or her hidden physical need to push up into the whirlwind of his exciting chaos of committed sodomy.

She knew it would be risking all connection to her control of logical thought or normal behavior.

After that exposure to new emotions and new feelings of awakened lust long dormant in her sensuous soul, Adriana took a much-needed shower knowing that the steaming hot water would be unable to cleanse her of her dirty sinful thoughts about manipulating horny males into violating her female dignity. She had learned the simple fact that the opposite gender was somewhat fixated on nailing feminine bottoms with their demanding rampant dicks. She was to discover that bending over and taking it up the ass was the quickest way to gain devoted followers from the hordes of male halves of supposed committed couples because most of the attractive women refused to spread their ass cheeks unless they were under the influence of booze or pills and were unable to resist such advances.

Adriana didn’t like the initial moment of truth when she had to suffer a bit of pain, but after that quick few seconds of taking it gracefully, she was fully on board with all that followed and would often achieve an anal orgasm as a special reward for her enthusiastic submission to male dominance.

It was the Italian twins that sealed the deal of anal loving for her.

Paulo and Giorgio were like a pair of non-English speaking male escorts sent to tease and tempt her into compromising positions on that last night before her parents were due to join her for the remainder of the cruise. They gave her outrageous presents of chocolates and floral arrangements just to get her to consent to them sandwiching her between them in a Troika of lust and sodomy.

She was especially drawn to Paulo’s huge business.

It was the biggest male organ she had ever seen. Of course, she had not had much experience in viewing male organs, but had come into contact with several others to compare notes with just on this maiden voyage of losing her unwanted cherry.

Paulo was proud of his oversized cock and he had a reason for such boastful pride.

When he was fully stuffed inside her vaginal cave, she could feel him tickling the rear wall of her femininity with his swollen bullet head and she was constantly spiraling down into an explosive orgasm as he played shamelessly with her recently budded nipples. The first time that the devious Giorgio slid in behind her and introduced his smaller but most energetic cock into her happy flanks, she was uncertain if she should concentrate on Paulo’s huge dick in her pussy or share her focus with Giorgio working diligently on her buttocks like an apprentice ass-man learning the tricks of the trade.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.