Losing It on a Cruise - Cover

Losing It on a Cruise

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This was her chance to finally lose her cherry. It had to be now and it didn't matter who.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First  

Adriana Johnson was not at all amused by the antics of the boy carrying her bags down to her stateroom onboard the huge luxury cruise-ship. He was pretending they were the heaviest bags he had every taken on board the ship and asked her sarcastically,

"Does Miss understand we are only going to be at sea for seven days and six nights? This ship is not scheduled to go around the world like they used to do in the old days."

Her mother and father were supposed to be on the cruise and the three of them were to occupy attached staterooms on the next to the top level. Her mother told her just that morning that they were unavoidably detained and would join the ship at the first port of call in Bermuda. The only good feature of that was that she would be on her own on a luxury cruise-ship filled with romance at every turn and an opportunity to lose her blasted cherry the very first night because of the privacy she would have in the empty rooms.

After all she had already passed her sixteenth birthday and that was legal in most countries even if it was still two years shy of safe territory in her home town of Sacramento, California. Anyway she had a fake school identification card that made her two years older in case anyone questioned her right to drink the free booze or to enter into carnal relations with a willing male. Besides, all she had to do was order it under her mother's name since she had the boarding passes for all three of them and a voucher for all the meals and complimentary drinks at any of the fourteen bars located on different levels of the cruise ship. All she had to do was to go to one where they didn't have access to her boarding records and just do what she wanted to soak up the fancy drinks with the beautiful umbrellas sticking out of the top.

She got rid of the meddlesome bellboy with his too-tight trousers and gave him a good tip even though she thought he was obnoxious. After all, she might have to fall back on him as a last minute substitute in case she couldn't score a half-way decent cherry buster on her own. In such a situation, beggars can't be choosers and any male with proper equipment could be a walk-on without a need to screen for sufficient length or skill in using their tool of creation.

As a test of her strongly held belief, she called to the stateroom catering service and ordered two margaritas with a bowl of mixed nuts to snack on until dinner.

They were delivered by a young girl with very little English but she was quick to set them on the sideboard and hold out her hand for her expected tip. It was a sure thing and she knew without a doubt that her assumptions were correct and she would be having a blast in a few hours with a strange man hopefully stretched out on top of her introducing her into the world of a real woman.

She had decided that she wanted him to be an older man not one of the boys that she had to fight off in school just to keep their grimy paws outside her panties. He should be tall, on the slender side but not skinny and she hoped he would have at least seven inches of persuasion hidden buried inside his trousers for the glorious moment when she finally became a woman.

The "much older than her years" teenaged girl slowly undressed in front of the full length mirror wondering if there were any hidden cams in the walls or ceiling of the luxury ship. She inspected her female flesh studiously looking for flaws and finding none. Of course, she could be accused of bias but she tried to be objective as possible about her nicely budding breasts with the delicate brown buttons at the tip and the perky angle they jutted up to the ceiling like twin peaks of tempting mammary perfection released for public viewing. She had a fair amount of pubic hair visible on her plump little mound in the center of her womanhood but she could easily take care of that with her tiny little scissors and skilled flexibility that gave her great latitude in attending to such matter without requiring any assistance. She even checked her rear door by looking over her shoulder into the mirror at her spread cheeks and the perfect crinkle entry that was carefully scrubbed twice a day and showed no evidence of the brown ring that so many girls sported even early in life.

Adriana wondered if she would be able to "give up" ownership of that sensitive entry to a male admirer with a spirit of generosity and courage to endure the uncomfortable stretching that would surely cause her some initial discomfort. It was just as much virgin territory as her well protected vaginal folds that had only been penetrated by fingers or small objects in a mood of discovery.

The water in the shower was glorious due more to the craftsmanship of the showerhead than from any other reason. It had a detachable nozzle and she held it close to her pretty pussy to let the force of the stream play along her slit making her tremble in anticipation of an evening of debauchery and sin. She lifted one leg up onto the metal rail and inserted her fingers with the soap into her dirt hole to clean her anal channel for any possibility of kinky sex later in the evening. The thought alone was enough to make her slit weep with carnal delight like a silly virgin with her fantasies of impossible humiliations.

The towels were absolutely divine and fluffy white softly drying her nubile skin. Before she put on the special undies for her night of hymen breaking, Adriana used her mother's perfume to give her pussy and ass the tempting scent of a long line of European temptresses with years of experience in taking cock in any position and sometimes in a multiple format. She had always wondered about such things but the possibility of suffering such degradation was extremely unlikely considering the fact she had not even lost her cherry as yet.

The evening dress was a bit sheer in certain areas but it was subtle enough that it did not cause envy or offense. It was a bit of free advertising that she hoped would push her over the top to get a good male sperm donor to pound her into the stateroom mattress or fluffy white carpet. Her hope was that she would be appealing enough for at least a one night stand after she sent a barrage of typical female in heat signals out to all males in receiving distance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.