Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

It had been an eventful start to the summer, getting the boys home, getting caught with our pants down, and meeting our new friend Carla to spice up our love life with her playful role-play and bi-sexual tendencies.

It was Friday night, and as usual, I was out with the girls after work. For the last few weeks, our Friday night conversation always came back to sex with younger men. Betty kidded Joan about her failed attempt at getting a younger man to go home with her. Joan challenged her to do better. Carol seemed to enjoy egging them on. More questions were always directed my way about my experience. I tuned them out as they continued to argue the pros and cons of seducing younger men as I formulated a plan to satisfy my friends’ curiosity.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and Robby had come over to help Brian repair the fence in the backyard damaged during a bad storm this past winter. When the boys came in for lunch and a beer, I asked them if they would be interested in a possible one-night-stand with a couple of my girlfriends from work. I explained how sex with younger men was the main topic of our conversation and told them about Joan’s failed attempt to pick up a guy at the bar.

None of the girls have ever met Brian or Robby. I thought it would be fun to provide the girls with a sure thing and see what happened.

We were sitting at our usual table when Robby and Brian walked in and sat at the bar. I waited for the boys to order a beer and settle in before I pointed to the bar and said, “Hey Joan, They look like a couple of good prospects. Want to give it another go?”

“They are very cute, but I’ll be damned if you think I’m going to be humiliated again.”

I had picked on Joan because I knew she would say something to that effect. “Okay, what if I convince them to come over here and join us? Maybe a couple of us will get lucky tonight.”

Betty was staring at Brian when she said, “I would love to get lucky with that one in the blue shirt.”

I picked up my drink and said, “Wish me luck.” I walked over to the boys and talked to them, always keeping my back to the girls. I told Brian that Betty found him attractive and described her to him. I turned and gestured to our table and invited the boys to join us. The boys followed me to the table, and I only introduced them by their first names. They took chairs from another table, and Brian squeezed himself in between Betty and Carol. Robby sat between Joan and me. The conversation was mostly small talk about where the boys went to school and what we did for a living. The boys bought a couple of rounds and flirted with all of us. After I bought the next round, the boys concentrated their efforts on Joan and Betty. I could tell Brian had his hand on Betty’s leg by the smirk on her face.

I watched as Brian whispered something into Betty’s ear, and she giggled. Two minutes later, she announced she had to go. My chivalrous son said, “It’s getting late. I would feel better if you let me escort you to your car.” One down, one to go.

Robby had his back to me and completely and intentionally ignored me as he sat on his chair sideways, sweet-talking Joan. Joan was staring into his eyes and nodding. Carol and I watched as Robby worked his magic on Joan, and we did a low five under the table to acknowledge our friend’s good fortune. Not even looking at us, Joan stood up and said goodnight. She had to go and insisted Robby escort her to her car. A funny thing happened, the boys never came back to the bar or home that night. Neither couple made it past the Day’s Inn a mile down the road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.