Friday Night MILF Club - Cover

Friday Night MILF Club

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sara McDowell and her friends spend a couple of hours every Friday night after work having a few drinks, sharing the local gossip and intimate details of their sex life. Well maybe not all that goes on behind closed doors. Sara has a secret she hesitates to share even with her closest friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Nephew   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Two weeks later, I backed my SUV out of the driveway and drove down the street, and parked in front of Emily Grey’s house. I honked the horn twice. Emily came out and jumped into the front seat next to me. “Ready to get our men back, Emily?”

Emily was smiling, and I could tell she was as excited as I was, “I can’t wait to have them home for the summer. I really miss that brat of yours.”

“I miss them both for different reasons. Now I want you to behave yourself in the back seat with Brian. I don’t want a repeat of last year.”

Emily didn’t sound a bit repentant, “Was it that bad?”

“No, I guess not, but I would like to get home before taking our panties off this year.”

The boys had not been home for over seven weeks because of all the end-of-year activities and studying for finals. Neither of the boys had a serious girlfriend, but we knew they made use of the local talent. Where we jealous? Maybe a little, but Emily and I knew the score and encouraged them to use protection and branch out and try to find their soul mates.

Emily and I had become friends over the last year and a half, and it was not the first time that Emily and I had driven up to the University together. It was just one of the few times we didn’t rent a motel room when we visited the boys.

Emily was a petite blond, just barely over five feet tall. A bit below average in the boob department, but Brian was a leg and ass man and thought her legs and ass were her best features anyway. I had to agree.

It was an hour and a half drive to the University. Just as we drove up to the boy’s dorm, a truck pulled out, and we were able to park right across the street. Emily and I went up to the boys’ room and knocked on the door. Brian opened the door, and Emily and I stepped inside. Brian shut the door behind us. I gave Brian a quick kiss and got the hell out of the way. Emily tackled Brian, and the two of them landed on the stripped bed and started making out. I walked the two steps over to a smiling Robby and pulled him into my arms as I kissed him and pressed myself tightly against him.

I heard Brian say, “Let’s get the hell out of here. I want to go home with this lady.”

It took three trips up to the dorm room and back to get the suitcases, laptops, stereo, and packed boxes down and loaded into the SUV.

We were on our way home. I had a soft rock station on the radio and trying to control my foot that kept trying to exceed the speed limit. Robby was in the front seat with me. Brian was cuddled up in the back with Emily. We had been on the road for about a half-hour when I saw Robby pull down the sun visor and open the vanity mirror.

I adjusted the rearview mirror, and sure enough, there was Emily with her skirt up around her waist, no pantyhose or shoes on with her panties around her left ankle. She had one leg thrown over Brian’s and her bare ass in full view. She had Brian’s pants open and his cock in her hand as they kissed. I was not shocked to see Emily making out with Brian with her panties down. Emily was a sexy woman and quite uninhibited when the four of us got together.

I kept glancing in the mirror to peek at the show they were putting on. Robby had his eyes glued to the mirror and was rubbing himself.

I looked up into the rearview mirror just as Emily slid down to the floorboards and took Brian’s cock in her mouth.

Crap, this was going to be a repeat of last year. I glanced at Robby as I reached out with my right hand and rubbed his leg. “Take it out, Honey. I can’t wait until we get home.”

Robby unzipped his fly and took out his hard cock. I stopped rubbing his leg and took his cock in my hand while looking for an exit ramp. The sign said Exit 36 one-half mile. I let go of Robby’s cock when we reached the exit and took the ramp. Fifteen minutes later, I pulled into an upper-middle-class cul-de-sac neighborhood. I parked next to the sidewalk in front of a white two-story colonial with a for sale sign out front. The van’s windows are darkened so no one can see in. I thought this looked like a safe area, so I was not worried.

I kicked off my shoes. It was a bit of a struggle to get my pantyhose and panties off while sitting behind the steering wheel. I swung my legs over the center console and managed to get over it with a little help from Robby and knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth to get it wet and ready. Robby slid down in the seat; his butt was right on the edge as I climbed up onto his lap cowgirl style and settled onto his moistened cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.