The Knight and the Acolyte Book 2: Magic's Clash
Chapter 5: Tentacluar Test

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tentacluar Test - Angela and Sophia have received a prophecy to guide them on their quest to slay the dragon Dominari. Joined by the elf, Xera, they must face their perils of the woods to reach safety. Meanwhile, King Edward plots to protect his throne and reaches out to a dark warlock to kill Angela.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Big Breasts   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Journeyman Mage Faoril – The Island, Magery of Thosi

All thoughts were wiped from my mind as the tentacles of the eldritch horror wrapped about my body. The remnants of my magical circle sputtered and then went silent as the creature I conjured from the Astral Plane heaved himself out of the circle.

I was lifted into the air above the Island, the artificial pentagram set in the center of Lake Esh. The perimeter was protected by spells and wards. It would contain any thing in case a journeyman mage taking the masters test made a mistake.

Like the one I just made.

Lust burned through me. I shuddered and spasmed as I was held by the tentacles. The horror was a writhing mass of purple flesh and yellow eyes. Dozens of long, rubbery tentacles undulated from the mass below, some ending in bulbous tips that resembled cocks.

... yummy flesh...

... fuck...

... enjoy...

"Yes," I gasped as the world spun about me. "Enjoy me. Fuck me."

The light-blue sky and the dark-blue lake whirled about me. Below, the flat island spun as the eldritch horror's tentacles flailed me about. My red robes swirled about my spasming legs. My short, light-brown bangs spilled across my vision, obscuring the world for brief moments.

More tentacles undulated towards me. A rubbery appendage pressed down the front of my robes between my breasts. My nipples hardened and ached as the tentacle wrapped around one breast and then the other, leaving tingling slime behind. I spasmed and my pussy clenched. My toes curled as the pleasure grew within me.

Cloth ripped. My robe tore open, exposing my naked breasts and stomach to the sun. The tentacle writhed as it seized my tattered robe and ripped it from my body. Other tentacles caressed me. A pair seized my thighs, pulling them apart while another two squeezed and kneaded my breasts.

"So good," I panted as I writhed. My hips undulated. I needed my pussy to be caressed. I was on fire. I needed to cum so badly. "Take me! Fuck me! Make me cum!"

... yes...

... cum...

... feed me your lusts...

Smaller feelers extended from a pair of tentacles to seize my hard, pink nipples. The tentacles coated my nubs in the aphrodisiac slime. My body shuddered as my nipples were stretched and twisted by the thin, noodle-like tentacles. Pleasure shot down to my wet pussy.

A tentacle-cock shoved into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the bulbous head. It was spongy and soft, throbbing as I sucked. I moaned about the tentacle-dick as it reamed into my mouth. I was being used by the monster.

My pussy spasmed as an orgasm rushed through me.

My juices flooded down my thighs. Pleasure hammered through my body. I thrashed in the tentacles' embrace. I sucked harder on the tentacle-cock fucking my mouth. My breasts jiggled as the tentacles played with my nipples.

... delicious...

The horror's tentacles rubbed at my thigh, sucking at my flesh. The suckers absorbed my juices. Ripples of lighter violet ran down the tentacles caressing my legs, bringing my pussy cream to the horror. The fleshy body shuddered beneath me as it fed off my lusts.

... feed me more...

Small, feeler tentacles caressed my pussy lips. They sucked, drinking my pussy juices. My labia and vulva throbbed beneath their caresses. I shuddered as the small tentacles caressed my clit. My little bud throbbed as a small appendage grasped it and undulated, massaging me.

Pleasure exploded through me. My stomach contorted as another orgasm burst inside of me. The bliss flooded my body. Rapture consumed me. The monster rippled and howled below as it played with my pussy.

A tentacle-cock rubbed between my asscheeks. It was covered in the tingling slime. My sphincter clenched as it pressed against it. The slime lubed the monster's cock. I groaned about the appendage in my mouth as the tentacle-dick penetrated my asshole.

Hot pleasure roared through me as the tentacle-dick fucked my ass.

So good.

The tentacle-cock in my mouth fucked me faster. It pushed at my the back of my mouth. I was too lost to the lust to fight as it slammed down my throat. I sucked breath through my nose. My tongue caressed the rubbery tentacle. It tasted so good. Nothing was sweeter.

I wanted it to cum in me.

... hot ass...

... succulent cunt...

... must fuck...

The tentacles played with my body as a the thickest dick probed at my pussy lips. My pussy lips stretched and stretched. Pleasure and pain ran through my body. I spasmed in climax as the thick tentacle-dick shoved into my cunt. It was covered in small ridges. I thrashed as I was filled, the ridges stroking the inside of my pussy and shooting bliss through me.

My sheath spasmed about the thrusting tentacle. I was fucked in every hole. I dangled in the air and writhed as orgasm after orgasm crashed through me. My juices squirted out of my cunt around the thick tentacle-cock. The monster flashed violet as it drank my lusts.

... pleasure me...

... make me cum...

... slut...

I was a slut. A slut for these amazing tentacles.

Every part of my body was touched. Tentacles caressed my body, fucked my holes, and played with my nipples and clit. Other tentacle dicks pushed against my body. One erupted, spraying white cum across my stomach.

My skin tingled with delight where the cum ran. Another orgasm burst inside me.

... drink my cum...

The tentacle-cock fucking my mouth swelled. I eagerly sucked. My tongue caressed the tip. The dick erupted. Salty-sweet cum bathed my mouth. I swallowed it in greedy gulps. Power flared inside me as I drank.

I could use that power. But I couldn't remember how. The pleasure was too much.

Blast after blast of cum flooded my mouth. I drank it down and shuddered as my body climaxed again and again. The cum was thick and creamy. It coated my mouth and throat before warming my belly.

More tentacle-dicks erupted, bathing my body in jizz. I loved it. The tentacle-cock in my mouth withdrew. I sucked in greedy breaths as it erupted and drenched my face with its cum. It ran down my cheeks and the bridge of my nose to my lips. I licked my tongue, greedy for every drop.

"Fuck me! Take me!" I screamed. "Cum in my pussy. Give me all your cum."

... yes...

... take it, slut...

The tentacle-cock in my asshole erupted. My tight bowels were filled with delicious cum. It ran out around the tentacle and dripped down to my stuffed pussy. The cum left a trail of bliss burning across my nethers.

"Cum in my pussy! Give it all to me!"

... whore...

"Yes! Whore! I love your tentacles!"

The thick, pussy-stretching cock slammed into the depths of my cunt. My pussy spasmed around the ridged tentacle. I spasmed in the monster's embrace. A violet pulse ran up the tentacle. The cock swelled and flooded my pussy with delight.

"Begone back to the Astral Plane, horror," a strong voice boomed below.

There were figures standing around the creature, dressed in black robes. I knew them. They were the—

My eyes snapped open. I was taking the test.

The eldritch horror let out a shrieking wail. Its tentacles undulated. The world spun about me as the tentacles waved. I let out a shriek, struggling to think through the lust. I was supposed to keep the horror contained and then send it back.

"Begone!" the mages shouted together, driving their energy into the horror.

The undulating mass of flesh retreated to the shining rift that led back to the Astral Plane.

The tentacles holding me up were severed by slashing air. I shrieked as I fell only to be caught by a gentle breeze and carried naked to the polished stone of the Island. I shuddered and writhed as another orgasm rippled through my body.

My lover fled back into the rift. The world spun about me.

Darkness crashed down on my well-fucked, exhausted body.


Knight Errant Angela – Esh-Esh Highway, Magery of Thosi

"What do you think the grieving mage will be like?" Sophia asked as she rode beside me on her mare, Purity.

"I don't know," I shrugged, my armor clinking.

The farmland of Central Thosi spread around us. Traffic was heavy on the highway. Teamsters driving wagon trains of goods passed back and forth, continuously forcing us off the road to let them pass.

"I hope it's a girl," Sophia smiled.

"So you can fuck her?" I asked, giving her a grin.

"Maybe." Sophia's green eyes had a naughty twinkle in them.

"Well, we have three days of travel to find out," I answered. The sun sank to the west. "We should think about finding a place for the night."

"There is a village approaching," Xera said. She walked in front, still naked. Every farmer and farmwife we passed paused to stare at the naked elf. Xera walked tall, her back straight, unconcerned by her blatant nudity.

I wasn't a prude, but I don't think I could appear naked for so many to see.

"What if she's a guy, though?" Sophia asked. She bit her lip.

"Then I'll have a man to enjoy from time to time," I smiled at her. "But I'll still share your bed most nights."

Sophia was fun. She made my heart race. She was exciting to be with. But ... I wasn't sure if it was love. I couldn't remember what being in love felt like. I had only been in love once, and, well, I couldn't remember who it was or what I felt. I gave up my love to find the answers to defeat the Dragon Dominari.

Was it a mistake? I must have had a good reason to give up ... whomever.

Sophia reminded me of Lady Delilah. I had the same heartache whenever I sighted the beautiful, mature woman. She was my first crush. I could still remember her riding up to my parent's manor in her armor as a Knight Deute, her flaming hair spilling about the burnished pauldrons covering her shoulders.

I touched the garnet pendant about my neck. It was a farewell gift from Lady Delilah. My cheeks burned.

I glanced at Sophia and felt that same ... heat. Was this love? Did I love Sophia and Lady Delilah? Or did I just lust for them. They were both beautiful in different ways. Lady Delilah was gorgeous and remote, like a stunning mountain viewed from afar but always out of reach.

Sophia was far more accessible. She was a beautiful, refreshing lake just begging to be entered and enjoyed.

"Tonight," I smiled at Sophia, "how would you like to be tied up to a bed?"

Sophia smiled and shuddered, a flush suffusing her cheeks. "Just so long as no wyverns attack."

"Definitely," I nodded, shifting my shoulders as I remembered the sharp claws snatching me before I was carried off by the attacking monster. "There will be no monster attack."

"Good," Sophia nodded. Her eyes burned with love. Sophia definitely loved me.

So why wasn't I sure that I loved her back? It just didn't seem fair to Sophia not to love her.

"And I shall find a delicious barmaid or village girl to warm my bed," Xera added.

Sophia giggled, "Yes, the Thosian girls all seem eager to try out an elf."


Journeyman Mage Faoril – The Island, Magery of Thosi

"What went wrong?" Master Mage Evolia asked as my eyes opened. Her motherly expression was stern instead of comforting.

"Wrong?" I asked, my mind fuzzy. My entire body trembled. Heat burned through me.

"With the summoning?" she persisted.

"Oh, no," I gasped and sat up. My body was covered in streaks of dried cum. Magical energy burned inside my body from the eldritch horrors. I had received three doses—orally, anally, and vaginally—of the creature's power.

"My ... lemures cum wasn't nearly as effective as it should have been, Master Mage," I answered, hugging my body. Abruptly, I was conscious of the five Master Mages staring at my naked, cum-stained form.

"You had lemures cum?" purred sultry Laorlia.

I nodded.

Breliun, a very handsome man with a smile that had left me giddy as an apprentice mage, dug through the scraps of my torn robe. He pulled out a pair of vials that held lemures cum. He examined the vials. "You improperly prepared the preservation charm."

"What?" I blinked.

"How did you fail such a simple spell?" Lord-Mage Alorian demanded.

"I ... I..." How? I was so good. And even the newest apprentice could handle the spell without issue. It was the first thing we were taught. Preserving sexual fluids was vital for a mage, whether it was cum for a woman or pussy juices for a man.

"This is very disappointing," Lord-Mage Alorian continued, his back stiff. "You were promising, but to make such a simple mistake..."

"If we weren't here to rescue you..." A nasty smile crossed Laorlia's lips.

I shuddered. I conjured a lust eldritch. The thing would have fucked me to death, absorbing all my sexual energy in the process. Then it would have sought other women to molest with its tentacles and began again.

"Very disappointing," Alorian repeated.

"I have plenty of energy to complete the test," I whispered, my stomach twisting.

"You failed, child," Evolia said.

"Yes, you bunged the barrel, girl," Chevian said, stroking his beard. I had never seen the grandfatherly man without his broad smile.

My head sank. I tried to fight the tears that threatened to overwhelm me. "I ... I apologize for my lapse. I ... I do not know how I could have improperly cast the preservation spell."

"This is a serious mistake," Alorian said. "I do not think you will be invited to test again next year."

I wanted to throw up. My dream of being a Master Mage was yanked from me. How had I so thoroughly botched it? I was the best mage of my year. I had no doubts that I would pass. Was I in such a confident rush that I didn't cast the simplest spell right?

Tears came. I shook as Evolia conjured a blanket and draped it over my body.


Fireeyes – Kingdom of Valya/Magery of Thosi Border

Discovering the imprisoned fire elemental was a lucky find. The binding spell was ancient, the runes oddly formed. It predated the founding of the Magery Council and the codification of arcane rituals. The circle was a precursor of the starburst, but had nine points instead of ten and strange markings in the star's arms. I had never seen its like before.

I drew the circle in my journal before I broke it.

The fire elemental exploded out in a hungry roar. It crackled in the air. Mirages danced around its flaming body. It vaguely resembled a slim man, the flames dancing and curling to from limbs and torso. Where the eyes would be, the flames burned white-hot.

I drank a vial of dragon pussy juices. They were hard to obtain. The dragon herself had been a young thing. I doubt I could have procured a vial from an older specimen. The dragon had howled, transformed into a woman, as I induced orgasm after orgasm to obtain ten vials of her passion.

I only had one on me, the rest safely hidden in my lab. Dragons were hermaphroditic beings of fire. Like all the five races birthed by Matar's self-impregnation, Dragons represented one of the five elements. Dragon dew allowed for greater control over fire than other juices.

I chained the fire elemental to my will. It howled and thrashed against invisible bonds. Its flames sputtered as my magic kept its fires under control. Raging like an inferno, it thrashed as I dragged it to the bonfire my simulacrum had started.

In the fire, an image of my target appeared. Angela was in a rude village inn. The entire building was made of wood with a thatch roof. It would be hard to affect magic over such a distance. I needed a medium.

The fire elemental roared like an inferno consuming a forest as my magic devoured its essence. I concentrated on setting fire to Angela's inn.


Acolyte Sophia – Lenath, Magery of Thosi

The door to my room in the village of Lenath's only inn burst open. I sat up in my blankets wearing a shift I bought off the very tavern maid Xera was enjoying in another room. My small breasts pressed against the thin linen as Angela marched in, her armor creaking.

"Oh, no," I gasped, my heart racing. "What do you want?"

"You're pretty flesh," Angela purred, drawing her knife.

My eyes widened. What was the knife for? A hot flush ran through my pussy as Angela marched on me. The blade caught the light from the tallow candle burning on the nightstand beside my bed. I shifted on the hay-stuffed mattress, pulling my thighs together.

"Please, don't hurt me," I moaned, tears burning my eyes.

"So long as you don't fight," Angela purred, "I won't have to."

I leaped from the bed and tried to run past her. She caught the neckline of my shift and threw me back. I squeaked as I landed on the bed. Angela was so strong and sexy. My pussy ached. I squeezed my thighs together as I cowered on the bed.

"That was very bad of you," Angela purred.

She seized my shoulders and pushed me down. Her red hair fell around her face as I struggled beneath her. Angela's breasts rose and fell in her half-breastplate. Her large tits were cupped by the metal and made an impressive cleavage.

"You make me so wet, slut," Angela hissed as her knife touched my cheek. "But if you keep struggling, you'll get hurt."

The blade was cold against my cheek. I tried to keep from trembling. Her knife was sharp. She could hurt me. I had to trust Angela. She slid the knife down my cheek to my neck. Just a little more pressure and she would kill me.

"That's it," she purred. "Don't struggle and you won't get hurt."

"Okay," I whispered.

"Mistress," Angela hissed. "That is how you address me, slut."

"Yes, mistress." My clit throbbed. This was so sexy. My heart raced with fear and lust. I was so helpless before her.

I really needed to talk to the High Virgin and have her include bondage in the training of acolytes for the Temple of the Pure. It was such an exciting branch of female sexuality not taught. I was sure there were worshipers out there who would both love to dominate women and be dominated by sexy priestesses of Saphique.

The knife slid lower. She reached the neckline of my shift. The blade slipped inside between my small breasts. The cool flat touched my right breast. It slid up to my hard nipple. I held my breath, too scared to do anything as the edge of the knife caressed my aching nub.

With a quick twist, the knife cut open my shift. I let out a frightened squeak. My heart thudded as my right breast was exposed and, thankfully, unharmed. Relief flooded me and my pussy clenched in desire. Angela smiled as she brought the tip of her knife to my nipple and lightly pressed against it.

Pleasure rippled through my body.

"Mistress," I gasped. "What are you doing to me?"

"Playing with your delicious body," Angela purred.

Her knife slid down my breast and then cut through the fabric of the shift, revealing my other tit. She let the knife's tip graze up my breast. She almost tickled me with the sharp point as she circled up my small mound to my pink tip.

I fought the urge to squirm and press my thighs together. My tart excitement filled my nose, mixed with tangy musk.

Angela leaned down and sucked my right nipple into her hungry lips. Her knife pressed against my breast as she licked and sucked. I moaned and bit my lip. I wanted to squirm so badly. My body trembled beneath me, but the knife pressed on my flesh kept me still.

"Such a good slut," Angela smiled as she moved her knife. "I can smell how excited you are. You should be scared, but you're not. Do you know why?"

"No, mistress," I squeaked as her knife cut the shift down to my stomach. To my pussy.

"Because you're a horny, nasty slut that just wants to please me."

Her knife reached the hem of the shift. The cut cloth parted away to expose my shaved pubic mound glistening with my excitement. She pressed the flat of the blade against my pussy lips as her lips captured mine in a kiss. She thrust her tongue deep into my mouth.

The blade was so cool on my hot flesh.

My toes curled. I moaned into her kiss. The excitement in my pussy burned hot as she slid the blade up and down my labia. My pussy clenched. Juices flooded out, coating the blade in my sticky passion.

"You make me so wet," moaned Angela. "Do you know what happens to sluts that make their mistresses wet?"

"No, mistress."

Angela shifted on the bed. Her chainmail loincloth dragged across my body as she straddled me. She pulled the chainmail strip up covering her ass as she backed her pussy up to my lips. She settled down on my face, her chainmail clinking as it settled into place. The links were cold as the front strip draped across my breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.