The Knight and the Acolyte Book 2: Magic's Clash - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 2: Magic's Clash

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Wicked Conjurings

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wicked Conjurings - Angela and Sophia have received a prophecy to guide them on their quest to slay the dragon Dominari. Joined by the elf, Xera, they must face their perils of the woods to reach safety. Meanwhile, King Edward plots to protect his throne and reaches out to a dark warlock to kill Angela.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Big Breasts   Violence  

Journeyman Mage Faoril – Esh-Esh, The Magery of Thosi

I strolled through the docks of Esh-Esh, the cool breeze blowing in off Lake Esh. The blue waters sparkled as the wind rippled waves across the surface. The smaller boats of fisherman with their triangular, ribbed sails bobbed in the waves churned by the larger merchant boats that sailed up the Roytin River from the Free City of Raratha. Only one ship anchored at the docks was different. The Crystal Ship of the Magery Council.

My eyes went from the amethyst ship out to the lake. I tried to see the Island, but it was too far from shore to be visible, lost in the center of the large lake. I tried not to tremble. The test would be held out on the Island.

I turned away. My business was with the merchants, not on trying to see the Island. I needed chalk, and not just any chalk, but the black chalk found only in the Azi Wasteland. There would be at least one merchant that sold the rare rock. Black chalk was only useful to the Mages of Thosi.

The test to become a Master Mage was only a week away. Last night, in a pathetic attempt to sleep, it occurred to me that if I had a potent source of cum to power my magic during the test, my spells would be all the more powerful. For a female mage, cum powered our magic. It was such a vital energy. But not all cum was made equal. Some was far more potent and others were better suited for one element of magic.

I wanted to make sure I passed. Seven of us were taking the test and only three of us would become Master Mages. Failure would mean a year waiting again if I was even allowed to retake it. Often, a single failure was enough for the Council to deny you permission to retake the test in favor of the next class of journeyman mages.

That wouldn't happen to me. I would achieve the rank of master mage. I had the skills. I just had to prove them.

My red robes marked me for a Journeyman Mage. The crowd parted for me. Even a journeyman was worthy of respect in the Magery of Thosi. In a country ruled by the council, even junior members were worth currying favor and cultivating business with. Merchants called to me, boasting of the exotic items they possessed, the perfect ingredients for various rituals and spells.

I ignored their words and examined their wares. Stall after stall was a disappointment. Surely someone had black chalk. I moved out from the docks, working through the aisle of stalls. The reek of garbage and rotting fish assaulted my nose. I missed the austerity of the Collegiate Tower.

The Tower rose like an ivory pillar reaching for the sky over the city of Esh-Esh. At its tip, the Beacon burned golden, sending protective spells across the city. At night, the beacon burned brighter than the full moon, painting even the roughest neighborhood of Esh-Esh in golden hues. It was a symbol of knowledge and progress for the world. Here, differences of race, gender, and nationalities were set aside. All were welcome to be enlightened by true knowledge and set free of the shackles of the past.

Thanks to my studies, the very powers of creation, the five elemental forces, were at my fingertip. The cum I swallowed from my simulacrum this morning blazed like a fire in my stomach, available to be used to manipulate the world around me. I could conjure flames, summon winds, precipitate water, move earth, and even enhance life. To me, the world was malleable and infinitely reshapable so long as I had the energy and the understanding.

Magic, unlike the divine powers of priests and paladins or witchcraft that cajoled or bound natural spirits, required the mage to provide the power. I didn't have a god gifting me a part of his or hers divine essence or a primal spirit to manipulate the world around me, I had to provide the energy myself. And that was dangerous. If I used my own reserves, I would quickly grow fatigued.

That was why I carried vials of cum with me, each magically preserved to stay fresh. For male mages, they had to use female juices. But the results were the same—we had a vital power source we could burn instead of our own. And, thanks to our training, I doubt I could even use my life force after my conditioning.

Apprentice Mages were trained harshly to ignore their own life force.

I stopped before a stall and sighed in relief. Finally, a chalk merchant. I stepped up, my eyes scanning. A greasy-haired Atholosian man stood on the other side. I wrinkled my nose at the sour scent and tried not to stare at the tangled mess of silver hair caked with grime on his head.

"Mistress mage," he bowed, his teeth crooked and yellow. "What can I interest you on this fine day?"

"Black chalk," I said. "Do you have any?"

"I do indeed, Mistress, the finest black chalk from the Azian quarries."

He turned around and pulled a felt lined tray covered in various chunks of black chalk. They were rough cut, not the precisely shaped sticks used in classrooms. I picked one up, squeezing it in my hand. The chalk didn't crumble. My thumb ran across the black surface; I smiled at the dark smear left behind on my skin. I brought it to my mouth and tasted it.

My mouth grew dry as I licked the chalky dust. I spat to the side. "Very pure."

"Of course. I wouldn't bring any cheap chalk to Esh-Esh." He rubbed his pale-red hands together. "A gold torch for one."

"A gold torch?" I asked, arching my eyebrow. A torch was the largest coin. I could buy a week at the finest inn with the most extravagant meals for that amount. "This is only worth five silver waves."

"You try to cheat me," he gasped. "Five silver waves? Would you like to bleed me dry?"

Five silver waves was half the cost of a gold torch, and I thought the price more than fair for a piece of black chalk. I folded my arms. "Fine. Six silver waves."

"Nine. I have seven children to feed back in Athlos. You wouldn't make beggars of my children by impoverishing their father."

I licked my lips. Could I afford to part with nine silver waves? I wouldn't have much left of my stipend. "Eight," I answered. "No more. If you don't like it, I can find another merchant. And then your children wouldn't get any money."

"So cruel," he groaned. "Eight. For my poor children."

I smiled. I highly doubted there was a woman in the world that would touch this man if he hadn't paid her first. I reached into my robes and pulled out a purse stitched with arcane symbols. Not too many pickpockets would risk stealing from a mage, but if one did, they would regret it. I opened it up and pulled out a golden flame, the coin glinting in the sunlight.

I took my chalk, wrapped in cloth, and my change, then hurried back to the Collegiate Tower. I was eager to cast my summoning and gather the cum I needed. The farther I made it from the docks, the nicer Esh-Esh grew. The revolting smells of the docks gave way to the scents of fresh bed, spices, and flowers as the streets grew more respectable. I passed through fountained squares, the water enchanted into exciting colors or intoxicating scents.

I strolled into the Collegiate Tower and began to climb the stairs that spiraled up the center, passing young students in their blue robes and the occasional master in his black. On the twenty-ninth floor, I found an empty summoning room. It was a plain room made of the same white granite as the rest of the tower. The floor was bare and the door was very sturdy.

Before I closed the door, my friend and roommate Saoria strolled in. "What are you up to?" she asked, her blue eyes glinting. "Showing off before the test."

"Getting the most potent cum I can," I answered. "Are you staying? I'm about to seal the room."

"Oh, I'll stay," she smiled.

Like me, she was a journeyman mage about to take the test. A silver ring glinted on her eyebrow as I conjured a yellow orb and hung it on the ceiling to shed light. Her heavy breasts rose beneath her robes—she was far more endowed then me. We were both Thosians, though her brown hair was darker and longer than mine. I preferred to keep mine short. Saoria had the sort of body that men, and more than a few women, found irresistible.

Even I enjoyed playing with her charms.

With earth magic, I sealed the door. The granite stone that formed the walls flowed like water and covered up the door. No summonings were allowed to happen in the Collegiate Tower without this precaution. It kept anyone from blundering in and an inopportune moment as well as trapping anything in here in case the summoning was botched.

For a mage of my skill, it was more of a formality. I was no apprentice about to summon her first spirit or elemental. I had done this a hundred times. From my pocket, I produced the black chalk and unwrapped it.

"What are you summoning?" gasped Saoria.

"Lemures," I answered.

Saoria's eyebrows furrowed. "Oh, you are really trying to overachieve if you plan on using their cum in the test."

A lemure, an angry spirit of a dead mortal, had potent, supernatural cum. It was easily four times the potency of a human's. Very few other types of cum were more powerful, and those usually involved strong monsters that you would have to expend more energy on subduing then you would receive from their cum.

"I plan on passing," I told her as I inscribed the summoning circle.

The circle had to be nearly perfect. I drew a large circle across the smooth floor. Saoria leaned against the wall, her arms folded beneath her breasts as she watched. She would let me know if I made any mistakes—I wouldn't. After I had drawn the circle, I formed the five-pointed star in the area circumscribed by the black, the tip pointing south. In each triangular arm of the star, I wrote the arcane name for the five elements.

"Are you sure you can handle them?" Saoria asked.

"Yes," I said, waving a dismissive hand at her. "Lemures aren't that bad. You just need to be firm with them. And once I manipulate their cocks, well, they'll be much less angry."

A grin crossed Saoria's face. "Well, you may have a point there. Even the spirit of a dead man likes cumming."

I finished the circle and stepped back. I wrapped up the black chalk and slipped it into my pocket. From another, I pulled out three glass vials with leather stoppers and set them carefully on the ground. I wanted more than enough for the test. I produced a vial full of simulacrum seed and swallowed the salty cum. It was still warm, preserved by the enchantments on the vial. I swirled it through my mouth before swallowing, a hot flush shooting through me.

Every time I swallowed cum it excited me. You had to be a cumslut to be a female mage.

Power churned inside me. I sent the energy out into the magic circle. A black light glowed from it, sucking in shadows instead of producing them. It was anti-light. The room chilled as the circle reached into the Astral Realm.

My heart thudded in my chest. A wrong move here could cause me to summon a far more dangerous spirit, like a banshee or a nightshade. There were dangerous things that prowled through the Astral Realm, the domain of the dead, spirits, and the Gods.

I chanted in the arcane tongue, the strange words rolling off my lips with ease. Unlike manipulating the elements, summing required words to reach out into the Astral Realm and beckon the entities I desired. The room shook. The unlight grew brighter. My shadow seemed to fall towards the inverse glow. The Realm pulled at me. I stood firm, fighting against being drawn into the circle.

Saoria shivered as a mournful wail echoed through the room. Mist swirled in the circle, black as midnight. Eyes appeared, glowing red. I chanted louder, directing my words at the eyes. Power lashed out of me and into the circle. The unlight burned dark. My shadow tugged at the soles of my feet as it. I fought against the pull.

The arcane words chained the eyes and pulled them into our world. The mist grew dense, swirling and forming into three bodies. They were gangly, long arms and ending in sharp claws that seemed far more solid than the rest of their foggy bodies. They hissed and chittered, slamming at the edge of the circle.

My chants died down. The unlight vanished. The connection with the Astral Realm severed. Three Lemures swirled in the circle, bound by its perimeter. They howled their fury, slamming into the boundary circumscribed by my careful preparation.

"How are you getting the cum?" Saoria asked.

"By letting them enjoy my body," I smiled as I slipped off my robe and carefully folded it on the floor. I stood naked before the circle, my pink nipples hard atop my round breasts. My spicy excitement filled my nose. I had been looking forward to this all day.

"That's kinky," laughed Saoria. "No fear of them tearing you apart instead of fucking you?"

"Not with a little life magic," I answered, pouring the energy into my flesh. My pussy throbbed harder. My juices flooded down my thighs as the life magic affected my lubrications production. My spicy musk grew stronger.

"Mmm, I love that scent," Saoria purred.

"Once they're ready to cum, will you hand me the vials?" I asked.

Saoria glanced where I set down the three vials. She nodded and walked around the circle and picked them up. "I will." Her blue eyes studied the vials. "You enchanted them yourself?"

"I want to make sure my cum maintains its potency," I said, my heart thudding faster. The lemures swirled around the circle, their cocks already swelling hard. My spell worked.

"Always so smart," Saoria laughed.

I stepped into the circle, my pussy on fire. The spirits hissed and swarmed at me. Their ethereal hands seized my body. I shivered at their electric touch. My hand reached out, passing through a lemure's incorporeal body until I found his cock. That suddenly became real and solid in my hand. I squeezed and stroked it.

The spirit cooed in delight, his red eyes widening.

"Yes, you've missed that, haven't you," I grinned. "None of you've had pussy in a while, huh? You give me what I want, and you'll have my delicious snatch."

" ... what do you want... ?" hissed the lemure, his voice a rasping caress.

"Your cum. Fuck my holes, but do not cum in me," I smiled, stroking his cock.

A lemure passed through my body. I shuddered as electricity engulfed my flesh. My body tingled and my pussy convulsed. His hands seized my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. " ... want to fuck you..."

"Uh-huh," I groaned, shifting my hips.

The third lemure pushed his hand through the front of my stomach, phasing through my flesh and into my pussy. I groaned as his spectral flesh sent tingling pleasure rippling through my pussy as his fingers worked inside me.

" ... such delicious flesh ... we fuck ... give you cum..."

"Agreed," I groaned as my toes curled.

My flesh erupted in blissful tingles every time their incorporeal bodies passed through me. I shuddered and fell to my knees as the three lemures swarmed around me. Their hands and lips tasted my skin while their bodies phased through me. I let out delightful moans as I savored the sensations of their incorporeal flesh. My pussy clenched and ached, eager to be filled by a spirit's cock.

" ... delicious..." a lemure hissed as his body phased through my pussy and ass.

I spasmed and moaned in delight. A spectral tongue licked at my pussy and a hungry mouth latched onto my nipple. Fingers sank into the flesh of my breasts, swirling through my tits and shooting more wonderful bliss through me.

"Enjoy my body," I gasped. "Let go of your anger for awhile and remember the pleasures of the flesh."

" ... so tasty ... so warm..."

Fingers parted my asscheeks. The third lemure licked at my sphincter. All three of their mouths pleasured me. My juices dripped down my thighs as my clit was caressed by one of the specters numbing mouths. Their every touch was ecstasy.

My pussy convulsed as I came.

"Sweet Pater's cock!" I screamed, my voice echoing through the sealed chamber as the pleasure roared through my body.

" ... yes ... yes ... so alive..." chittered a lemure as he drank down my juices.

I tossed my head and arched my back. The pleasure rushed to my mind, mixed with the buzzing excitement of their incorporeal bodies passing through me as they writhed and floated about me. My orgasm kept rolling through me. Their every touch prolonged it.

" ... must fuck..."

" ... yes ... must know her sweet flesh..."

" ... such sweet flesh..."

"Fuck me!" I begged, barely caring about collecting cum. I wanted to feel their cocks ream me. I waned my living flesh joined with their spiritual essence. "Take me hard! Please!"

" ... slut..."

"Oh, yes! Such a slut! I love being fucked! I love cum!" No woman could survive as a mage if she didn't love cum. It was the best substance in the world. It never failed to excite me while collecting it.

A spectral cock rubbed at the entrance of my pussy, sparking electricity through my labia. I groaned, pushing back. The shaft pressed into my folds, thick and corporeal but buzzing with spiritual energy.

My pussy spasmed about the shaft as another orgasm screamed through me. "Oh, fuck! Gods, yes! Fuck my cunt!"

" ... hot ... tight ... wet ... life..." hissed the lemure as he pounded his cock through me.

My pussy spasmed about his shaft. Pleasure rippled through me. I moaned and shuddered. It was so intense. His cock lit up my pussy's nerves. He shoved deep into my cunt. My hips pushed back, meeting his passionate thrusts.

" ... must fuck..." another moaned as it licked my ass.

"Oh, yes! Use my ass! You can stick your cock wherever you like!"

The lemure moved. His cock phased through my thigh sending a ripple of ecstasy up to my pussy. I shuddered as another small cum burst in my depths. My mind was assaulted with bliss. The cock slid up to my ass and became corporeal right before plunging into my tight sphincter.

I was stuffed full of spiritual cocks. The lemures hissed and moaned as they fucked me. Both their shafts reamed me. The pleasure swelled through me. I squeezed my eyes shut and just enjoyed their hard thrusts.

" ... suck cock..." the last lemure hissed.

"Gods, yes," I gasped, licking my lip. "Slam that delicious cock down my throat."

The lemure's misty body spun before me, bringing his hard cock to my lips. I opened wide and swallowed his dick. The spirit's body contorted and he latched his mouth onto my aching nipples. I groaned around his thrusting dick as he sucked on my nipple.

Pleasure filled me. My body writhed as these three spirits ravaged my body. They fucked me with an eager intensity. My ass and pussy clenched down on two of the cocks as the third slammed down my throat.

I loved it. Servicing three cocks was always so exciting, and no mortal cock's touch could send tingling electricity shooting through my body. My toes curled as I rocked my body. I moaned and bucked, eager to make my spirit lovers cum.

" ... so good to fuck whore..."

" ... yes ... hot ... wet ... so good..."

" ... sweet flesh..."

" ... fuck harder ... good..."

It was good. Another orgasm burst inside me. I had lost count of the number. The pleasure assaulted my body. I sucked on the cock in my mouth, savoring the strange, misty taste of a spectral entity thrusting deep into my mouth.

" ... cum ... must cum..."

The lemure fucking my pussy sped up his thrusts. He hammered them in far faster than any human male could. My cunt was assaulted by the thrusts, my flesh savoring every inch of his cock reaming my hole.

" ... yes ... pleasure ... cum..."

I lifted my hand, reaching out to Saoria. My friend, her robe undone and one hand playing with her pussy, laughed and seized one of the vials with fingers sticky with her juices. She stepped forward and reached across the circle's boundaries to place it in my hand.

" ... hot ... cum..." moaned the lemure in my cunt. He ripped his dick out of my spasming pussy and floated around, pressing his dick against the vial. " ... yes..."

Misty cum squirted out of his cock into my vial. He hissed with each blast, depositing more and more of the incorporeal seed into the specially prepared glass. With a final moan, the lemure floated away, his red eyes closed, looking satiated.

Saoria took back the vial and stoppered it. "There. All ready for the test."

I moaned in delight, my ass clenching on the cock reaming it. I shuddered as another orgasm rippled through me. The lemure fucking my ass hissed in delight as he neared his orgasm. He ripped his cock out my ass as Saoria handed me the next vial.

I was exhausted when the final lemure ripped his cock from my mouth and positioned his cock at the glass vial. I licked my lips, eager to taste lemure cum when I drank the jizz during the test. His dick erupted and the spirit filled the vial with milky, misty sperm.

" ... yes ... good ... fuck..." the lemure lazily hissed as he drifted away, joining the other pair.

I took the leather stopper from Saoria and capped it. "Mmm, that was fun."

Saoria nodded her head. "Yeah, it looked like it."

I climbed out of the circle, my legs weak. I had enough energy remaining in my body to channel it into the circle and send the Lemures back to the Astral Realm. They swirled apart into black mist and then were swallowed into unlight.

"I think I'll miss them," I sighed as I pulled on my robe.

"Oh?" Saoria asked.

"I was cumming the entire time."

Saoria laughed as I unsealed the chamber.


Xerathalasia – Easter Deorc Forest, The Federation of Deoraciynae

I paused at the edge of the forest, staring out at the human farmlands of the Magery of Thosi. My stomach clenched. Already, Sophia and Angela had mounted their horses, both glad to be out of the woods and stop walking.

My mouth was dry. I had never left the woods before. They were my home. It was the wild of nature. But that ended. From here on out I would be traveling through the human's lands, witnessing nature sculpted and shaped by tools, not through communicating with the trees and shrubs. Elves asked nature to change and transform herself; humans violated her.

"Xera?" Sophia asked, looking over her shoulder. The human priestess wore a white robe and beige cloak, her light-brown hair swirling about her shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said.

When we left Khalesithan yesterday morning, I knew I would have to leave the forest. I just wish I knew it would be so hard." I looked over my shoulder at the dense woods wishing I could see all the way back to the towering tree where my pregnant wife sat waiting for me to return.

I had to return. I would see my daughter.

There was no room for doubts. I had set myself on this course, and I had to follow where the trail led me. My hand gripped my unstrung bow. The arrows in my quiver rattled as I stepped through the brush onto the grassy field. In the distance, a house stood made of sod, dirt rising from its chimney. Sad animals moved in dirt pens and startled humans watched us from fields sprouting with green shoots.

"It'll be okay," Sophia smiled. "I'm a little scared, too. I've never been out of Secare before. But the Magery is supposed to be a safe place."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.