Parenthood
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

The following autumn was hard for both Ryan and Amanda. I helped them economically, so that they could meet. They surely made use of all the cheap flights that were available. I heard from Mina that there were some rough spots and some jealousy, but they were dedicated to each other - and to their studies. I heard from Mina that Ryan planned to change colleges when the school year ended. He had some problems with that, and had some problems asking for help since he still felt that he had mistreated me. Once I heard about that, I mentioned it to Kath. Even if I was not intimate with either of them any more, we still called each other on a regular basis. Which sadly reminded me that I had not had sex for ages.

A single thought about going to some bar in order to find a woman to date made me almost physically ill. Of course there was also the point that Mina and Amanda were living with me, which prevented me from getting some company or bringing them home. I guess that some women might find it a bit problematic to have two sexy college girls in the same apartment. Hell, I found it problematic. The fact that one of them was my daughter and the other was the girlfriend of my son didn't change them from being very sexy young women, whom I occasionally saw in various stages of undress.

I started thinking about my neighbor downstairs - a single mother with a teenage daughter. Okay, I was getting desperate but I would not beg sex from Kath, and I didn't want to go to some bar. I remembered the nice plate that had broken when she had mashed the rolls against my face, so I went out and bought seven plates similar to the one that had been broken. I surprised myself when I remembered the type and the brand. Then I gathered all the courage I had one evening, and went to her door carrying the pile of plates. Damned expensive ones and hard to find, as I had noticed.

I rang her doorbell.

It was her daughter who opened the door. Dark red hair, some dimples, and a body that was just starting to get womanly. I smiled at her.

"Hi. Is your mother home? I'd have something for her."

"Mom! It's for you!"

Then the girl smiled and turned around, leaving me there with the plates. I wasn't sure if she wiggled her backside as she walked, or I was just so horny and desperate that I was starting to look at pubescent girls. Then her mother came from the kitchen wiping her hands on an apron, and muttering something. Her dark red hair was a bit messed up. The clothes she was wearing under the apron showed that her tits were quite small, and her hips maybe a bit wide; but, even in her semi-messed up state, she still looked sexy as hell. As soon as she saw that it was me who was standing there, she stopped still.

"You! What are you doing here?"

"I know this comes a bit late, but I remembered that one of your plates broke when you tried to be nice to me, and brought me some rolls. I wanted to somehow compensate for the plate that was broken. I found some new ones to replace the one that broke."

She looked at me, and at the plates. Then, suddenly, she ran away crying. Great! This was going just great. All my instincts told me to put the plates down and leave, but I did only half of that. I did put the plates down on a side table just inside the doorway; but then I closed the door and followed the woman. She was sitting at her kitchen table with her head buried in her hands, crying. I took a long look at her; then I looked at her daughter, who shrugged her shoulders helplessly. I walked to the woman and put my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Look, I'm sorry. I had no intention of upsetting you."

That didn't help, as she kept on crying. I felt silly just standing there, but then I smelled something. Something burning. I was faster than she, and turned off the oven, but whatever she had been cooking had burned. She was standing behind me, looking at their devastated dinner. When I looked at her, I already recognized her expression. But now I reacted before she could, and took hold of her hands.

"Oh no you don't! I'm not going to take blame or beating for that. But if it's okay with you two, I could take both of you out to eat."

I guess that was my first date with Lindsay and her daughter Danielle. It turned out that both times when we had met she had been at low points in her life. Last year she had missed the promotion that should have been hers. It went to another woman who had been willing to offer some 'services' in return for the promotion. Lindsay changed companies three months later. Today she had just found out that the guy she had been seeing a couple of times had only a temporary assignment here, and that he had a family elsewhere. He had been pushing her to have sex with him, since he felt that his time was running out.

When I saw her - or them - for the second time, it became quite clear to me it really wasn't only those bad times that had caused some issues. She really had a temper - and her marriage had not been an easy one. She had been married to a policeman who was killed in the line of duty. But besides being a husband and a policeman, he had also been a serial cheater. He himself had probably been at least partly responsible for the occurrences that led to his death. Some of this information I'd had to read between the lines, since Danielle was always close when Lindsay and I met.

It was almost an awkward moment when Mina met them, but I have to agree that Mina took it with good humor. When Danielle met Mina and Amanda it was soon clear that she adored the older girls. I wasn't sure if that was the first, second or the third barrier in our relationship; but it was an important one, since Danielle happily took the offer to have a slumber party with two college girls. I guess it didn't hurt that I had a fast Internet connection and an almost unlimited supply of movies available.

It was almost a month after our first 'date' (the plate episode when I'd taken them both out to dinner), when Lindsay and I had the chance to spend a night together. I might have been a bit nervous, but Lindsay was climbing the walls. In my head I had gone through plans of how to slowly seduce her, so as soon as the door closed behind us, I pulled her to a careful sensuous kiss. The response I got wasn't what I had expected. She immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth and started moaning, and I could feel her hands shaking while she was undressing me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.