Parenthood
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

The following morning, we were once again at a small private airport. There was the same private jet, but with a different pilot. I think that we both slept on our way back home. Once again we were driven back to the house inside a van, but once we got there Kath had a party waiting for us. Once we got inside the house, Kath looked at Madi, and for once Madi was the one who backed down. I started feeling bad.

"Kath, it was my fault. Please forgive her."

She turned and looked at me as though I was out of my mind.

"John, I thought that you got it. She needed it. She needed some good new memories, instead of only having the bad old ones."

Madi launched herself at Kath and kissed her in earnest. Soon they were hugging and kissing like there was no tomorrow and they both blushed when Kath finally pulled away.

"Now we need to prepare for dinner. I think you two need to shower and maybe change clothes, since we'll be having guests. Mina and Amanda will join us in a few hours."

The only problem was that Kathleen was very, very horny. What happened was that Kath rode me while I was eating Madi and once Madi cleaned Kath I gently took her from behind. Very, very gently. We had to hurry with our shower, to be ready by the time Mina and Amanda arrive.

It seemed that Mina had explained to Amanda something about my relationship with Kath and Madi since she didn't really raise her eyebrows when she saw us three there. Amanda looked better but of course she had no idea of what had happened and why. I knew that Mina suspected something but we had not told her anything, and it would probably stay that way. After dinner I took Amanda aside as I wanted to have a few words with her.

"Amanda, would you forgive Ryan if he came back to you?"

"What? But that's stupid. Why should I forgive him anything?"

"Because if it happens, that is what he will ask for: forgiveness. I guess that he will have something to confess, too, if he comes to you."

"Of course I would forgive him. After all it was I who betrayed him."

"Amanda. Please think about it for a moment. I'm quite sure that he has been sleeping around, by now. Are you SURE that you can forgive him? I'd hate giving him some hope, just to find out that you cannot forgive him."

That stopped her and she looked like she really gave it some thought.

"I could probably forgive him almost anything if he'd come back to me and forgive me. At least I'd try."

I smiled at her.

"Then I'll do my best with him. After all, I think I have some idea how he is feeling right now and why."

We all spent the night in Kath's mansion. I was there with both Kath and Madi but even if it wasn't spoken aloud I understood that they didn't need me any more in their relationship. I had helped them open some new doors and explore new things. They liked me and I liked them, but the real love that was there was the love between them. Now when I had seen them together, I was almost a bit envious since they had reminded me about the love that I had lost.

We did talk a bit about what I was going to do. When I tried to talk to Kath about paying her for what she had done, that small woman pinned me to the bottom of their king-sized bed.

"Now shut up, John. That cost was no problem for me and it's nothing compared to what you did for me and Madi. Even if we would not see each other any more like this in the future, we will always remember you."

I had to admit that it was hard to argue when two women are kissing you.

It was the following day when Madi called me and hinted about local news a few states away. It seemed that even if the local police and the Feds had tried to keep low profile, some local news guy had managed to get some pictures of guys that had been found cuffed to the back seat of their car. Since they had been hesitant to tell their names or anything else, the police had taken their prints, and had run them through the national database computer. It turned out that the Feds had been looking for them. At least some of their victims had reported what had happened, and now the Feds were looking for more. I copied the news and stored it on the same well encrypted memory stick I used for some videos.

It was following weekend when I took an early morning flight to the town where the twins were studying. They were living outside the dorm in a small building with a few apartments. It was close to the campus and in an area a small step above shitty. For a moment I had a nostalgic moment when I remembered the first apartment Helen and I used to have. I stopped by Sean and Shay, who were now living together, and got the spare key to Ryan's apartment. When I briefly visited Sean and Shay, I could only smile when I looked at the dark-haired girl in an over-sized T-shirt, hanging onto my sons hand while he looked at her with goo-goo eyes. I thanked them for the key, and headed to Ryan's place.

I know that I can be quite a bastard on occasion, and now I really was going to be one. It was well before noon when I used the key Sean had given to me, and entered Ryan's small apartment. As soon as I walked in noticed the voices coming from the bedroom that left quite a little space to imagination. I ignored them and just made my way to the combined open kitchen/living room area. I started making some coffee and cleaning the mess that was there. At some point the voices stopped. The whispering started, but I just continued cleaning the room. Finally, I sat with my cup of coffee at the small kitchen table. I looked through the window at the road outside, and waited.

It turned out that either Ryan didn't want me to know the girl he had been banging, or she didn't want to know me. They both quickly visited the bathroom, and then she was gone. I didn't look at her directly but her reflection in the window showed she looked like someone in her thirties. I saw a glimpse of her outside when she jumped in a car that was parked there.

"She isn't married, if you're thinking that. I wouldn't do that to anyone."

"I never though you would."

Sarcasm had been dripping from his voice when he said that, but I had tried to ignore it.

"So, what is it that makes my cuckolded father come all the way to see his wayward son? Was it my stepsister or my ex-fiancée? It certainly wasn't my slut mother."

I had to admit that his words hurt. They hurt a lot. I forced myself to remember that he was my son, and I remembered his stubbornness and pride from his childhood. When channeled correctly they could push him to great achievements; but sometimes they just caused hurt, both for himself and the people close to him. A part of me wanted to confront him and another wanted to kick his ass, but I forced myself to stay calm.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.