Parenthood - Cover

Parenthood

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

It wasn't until Monday morning that Liz managed to ask me if it was okay if Carol moved in while she was moving out. Carol did have a room at the dorm, but her roommate had made some unofficial arrangements there while Carol had been living with Lyle. Getting everything straightened out might take a week or two. I knew that I had been set up, but to tell the truth it sure beat living totally alone.

The move itself was quite fast, since there was no furniture involved, but the general feeling afterwards was at least a bit awkward. The first thing that helped was the looks my neighbors gave me when they first saw me move Liz out, and then Carol in. I didn't know what they thought about me, but nobody had been very willing to talk with me after the raid, anyway.

The second thing was that Carol talked almost non-stop. It took me some time to get used to it, but soon I understood that it was her way of handling the situation. It did not help all the time; but the awkwardness between us was mostly gone once she had cried for a moment against my shoulder while we sat on the sofa, before she went to go sleep in her own bed.

During the week I made a habit of dropping her at school by car. After that I did the shopping I needed, and had a light lunch at home. Then I took my laptop and headed into town near the school. I went to one of the new cafes to enjoy some of their special coffees, do some business, and update my blog. Even if there wasn't anything illegal in what I did, I didn't want to leave any extra tracks for someone to follow.

I was sure that the businesses I had refused to invest in would have come screaming down in any case; but once I mentioned the reasons in my blog, it was inevitable. When that happened, some investors lost some of their money, and the value of the companies who had been wise enough to avoid them rocketed. So, I sent a message to my Juliet that her company should now cash in the share that my private investment company owned in my old employer's firm.

It also was time to cash the first futures my company had silently purchased by the time of my divorce. That had been the major risk I had taken. If the companies had not failed, I probably would have lost just about everything I had saved after the divorce. Since they had failed, I now had a significant base to start with. I knew that with this, and some forthcoming moves, I'd need to do everything 'by the book'. I was working against the majority, and that might pick up some interest. Luckily I had the note from my former fellow employees, telling why I was sacked. Now they also looked good, because I had refused to act as my new boss would have liked. Well, they needed the money to pay my company out, and I truly did not want any harm to come to my former workmates.

By the end of the week, my own small investment company wasn't so small any more. Juliet had called me a couple of times just to tell me that my former boss had called me all kind of names; but after their lawyer had taken a look at my original contract, he had admitted that there was no other way out of it than to pay me ... or in this case, pay my company. I gave her my approval to negotiate about the timetable of the payment. She was happy to agree as her law firm would get a percentage of the amount.

My businesses had kept me so busy during the week that I had not really had time to feel sorry about myself. Carol had done most of the talking during the evenings. I didn't really mind, even if I wasn't that interested about dynamics and who-is-who in her college. Mina had talked with Liz and heard about what had happened. She had called me and I had managed to convince her that I would be okay. Neither of us had mentioned Carol to her as there wasn't anything happening between Carol and me.

I was about to go to bed on Friday evening when my bedroom door opened and Carol was standing there. There was some light in the hall and light coming from her back made something like a halo to her red hair. I could also see that her light green nightgown was quite transparent and the nipples of her breasts were visible through it. But to me the most fascinating thing was her hair and I remembered the last time I had seen something like this had been after that one special stripping experience with a mother and a daughter. My erection was almost instant and there was no way of denying it as I was going to sleep nude.

"Mister, I think you owe me some good sex. After all, it was you who brought Liz and Lyle together."

And then she took off her robe.

Of all the partners I had ever had she was the most vocal. I had absolutely no problems in finding out what she really liked. And I'm quite sure the whole house knew when she came. She liked the oral attention I gave to her, and she liked when I forcefully fucked her. When she licked me back to life, we both loved her riding me. It was good, it was fulfilling, it was sex. At least for the first night it was just sex.

Saturday morning we showered together, made some breakfast, talked a bit, changed the sheets and went back to exploring. As we both knew that this was a temporary thing she wanted to try some things she had been too embarrassed to ask from her boyfriends. So, sometime later, she was blindfolded and both her legs and arms were loosely tied to the bedposts so that she laid there X-shaped and breathing heavily. I lost count of her orgasms when I finally freed her legs and slowly entered her.

Our session started slowly but soon she was using her legs to make sure that I used some force while pounding her. She was gasping and I could feel that something big was coming, and I did my best to last long enough. Then several things happened within seconds. First she started milking my cock during her orgasm, then I started filling her like a fire hose. Just when she started screaming, I heard a voice from the door.

"Hi, Dad, I got some cheap flights and came to see you ... Oh my God!"

At that point, both Carol and Mina were screaming as I pumped load after load inside Carol. Then it became silent for a moment. Mina was the first to react, probably because she was only a bit exhausted after running up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, Dad, I didn't know..."

Then I could hear her start walking back towards the front door. I quickly withdrew from Carol with audible plop, and went after her.

She had already opened the door and was on her way out when I said,

"Mina, please don't go. Come in and wait a moment, so we can explain."

She did not look convinced, but she came back in and closed the door after her. I was almost sure that half the house had been listening behind their own doors. When we walked past the open bedroom door we both saw Carol, who had managed to free one of her hands and get the blindfold off. She looked like just what she was, freshly fucked with disordered hair and cum dripping out her pussy. I saw Mina's nose sniff at the smell of sex that was unavoidable.

"Hrm, Carol this is Mina, my daughter; and Mina, this is Carol who lives here for a moment as she wanted to move out to give some space to Liz."

Mina looked a bit embarrassed when she looked at Carol and me.

"Hi, Carol, and look, I'm sorry to come in like this. I was just worried when I heard that Liz and Dad broke up."

Carol just managed to get her other hand free and she turned to look at Mina.

"No real harm done. Besides, I think we were just finished. Liz has told me about you, Mina."

Mina was silent for a moment but then she grinned.

"I guess it is a suitable punishment for me that now I am probably 'scarred for life, ' and I'll have to attend several therapy sessions because of what I saw."

Suddenly both Carol and Mina started laughing. I blushed when my daughter shamelessly checked me out, which in turn made them laugh even more. I decided that then was a good moment to take a shower.

When I came back a few minutes later, Mina and Carol were sitting on my bed, chatting. Carol was still naked as a jaybird. She rose and quickly kissed me as she took away my robe while going to bathroom herself, giggling all the way. So, I was now standing there naked under the evaluating eye of my daughter. I picked up some clean clothes and dressed while Mina kept on looking at me.

"Mom is a fool."

"What do you mean by that Mina?"

"Dad, you look good, and both Liz and Carol praise what you can do to women. I also know all the other things you did for Mom. So, she was a real fool when she decided to betray you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.