Parenthood - Cover

Parenthood

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

There, by the kitchen table, she told me her story. She came from a good but not so wealthy family. Her parents we extremely proud of their daughter, who was studying in a good college so that she would be able to get a good teaching position when she graduated. For the first two years, everything went just fine; but this autumn she and her friend had decided to rent an apartment off campus, even if it would mean working part time. She even had a part time job for a month, but then they had to do some 'force reductions', and all the part-timers had to go.

Still that was ok for a bit more than a month. Then her friend had some problems in getting her part of the rent. Less than a month later, her friend had dropped out of college to go and 'find herself' with her new boyfriend. If that hadn't been enough, her landlord decided to raise the rent by thirty percent. When she protested, he kicked her out and refused to return the deposit, due to some imaginary damages caused to the apartment. Suddenly she found herself struggling with her studies and without a place to live. She had not dared to talk about her problems with her parents; she knew that they had no extra money to help support her, and were against the off-campus plan to begin with.

She could sleep at one of her friends' during the weekdays, but the friend didn't want her there when the boyfriend was visiting over the weekend. So she had started trading her body for a place to sleep and some money. Before last night, she had had between ten and twenty clients, who had mostly been jerks. The guy I had seen last night had been one of them, and he had wanted to see her again. He just had forgotten to tell her that he planned on gangbanging her, with some of his friends.

She had been looking at her hands when she was telling her story, but once she finished, she looked at me with teary eyes.

"Ok, now you know what kind of slut I am, do you want me to go?"

Instead of replying, I rose and pulled her from her chair and guided her to the living room. I pulled her onto my lap while I sat on the sofa, and then I kissed her cheeks and forehead.

"First of all, you aren't a slut. During my times at college, I knew girls who'd had far more partners than you've had. I couldn't think badly about them then, so I see no reason for starting now. Secondly, can you cook? Because if you can't, I may need to start teaching you; even if I liked cooking, I'd be very happy if my future tenant would cook for me every now and then."

Once she finally understood what I was offering her, I had a sobbing young woman in my lap pressed against me. When she finally calmed down she looked at me.

"I have no money to pay you."

"And right now I'm in no need to get any more money."

"But I want to pay you."

"Oh, I'm sure that we'll figure out something. Like washing clothes and vacuuming, or something."

"You know, you're a dirty old man, and a chauvinist."

But there was hint of a smile on her face when she said it. I smiled at her.

"I'm quite sure that my daughter would agree."

Suddenly she looked serious again.

"Oh my God! Your children are about my age. What will they and your parents think? And what will my parents think?"

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Personally, I could not care less what my parents or my twin boys think, as they sided with my soon-to-be ex and decided that I was the bad guy. When it comes to my daughter - it was her suggestion that I should go out and have some fun. It would just serve her right."

Then I turned a bit more serious.

"When it comes to your parents, I'm quite sure that at some point you'll need to tell them something; but right now we should concentrate on salvaging your semester. And, of course, getting your stuff here."

"You would really do that? Get a hooker to live with you?"

I lifted her chin and looked straight into those dark blue eyes.

"First of all, you are no hooker. You never were. However, I would not mind you being my lover for the time you live here, so in that sense my plans aren't all that honorable. But, to tell the truth, I'd like to help you even if you didn't want to have sex with me anymore."

"Do you think I'm out of my mind? You already managed to show me places I didn't know even existed!"

Then I had a woman hugging me so that I could feel the warmth of her body. Which in turn increased blood circulation in a certain part of my body.

"Yes, you really are a dirty old man," she said, and I laughed.

Well, sometimes you just need to live with the reputation you have.

After our second shower of the day, we prepared for the trip to pick up her stuff from her friend. Her friend wasn't thrilled because Liz disturbed her Saturday, but she was also relieved because she wouldn't need to supply any favors any longer. The meager belongings Liz had were in two big clear plastic recycling bags. All her college stuff was in one backpack. After what I saw, it was very easy for me to make a decision. Once we were in my car I turned to her.

"I think we'd need to have some lunch before we go shopping. My treat."

After lunch in an ok, but not spectacular Italian restaurant, it finally occurred to her what I had meant by 'shopping'. When we entered the store that exclusively carried women's clothes, she started to protest. I stopped her, instantly.

"Stop it right there, Liz. Those clothes you have in my car may be ok for sitting in the backseat of a lecture hall, but they aren't ok for going out for dinner, and they aren't ok for looking for a job during your winter vacation."

"But I have no money to pay you back."

"Think of it like an investment. An investment in my own well-being. You don't know how much the presence of a beautiful young woman boosts the ego of an old buzzard like me."

"You know that you're full of shit, don't you?"

"Which parts of the things I just said aren't true?"

She rolled her eyes, but she didn't run away. After a few moments of hesitation, she turned out to be a normal woman, at least when it came to shopping. The truth be told, she still had to be encouraged a few times, but finally she had a few sets of clothes she could combine and use for several different occasions. This was not because I was able to understand woman's clothing, but because we got some excellent help from the store clerk.

We also paid a visit to a shop selling women's undergarments, as I wanted to make sure that she had something that would match the other clothes. Nothing extravagant or risqué ... yet. At my request, she left some of her new clothes on as we left the mall and headed for dinner.

During dinner, it looked as though she didn't know what to do or say. After I had been looking at her for a moment, I took her hand in mine and spoke to her.

"Liz, just enjoy the dinner. When we get back to my place - sorry, to OUR place - we'll talk about the future, and the coming days and weeks."

She looked at me and nodded. We managed to get through the dinner, and I hoped that she was able to enjoy at least some of it.

Back at home when we had our purchases in some kind of order, I opened a bottle of wine and gave her a glass. When we were sipping our wine she looked at me for a moment and then placed the question that had probably been there for a while.

"So, what do you want to do with me now?"

"I don't know. Would you like to watch a movie or something?"

"But I thought that you would like have sex with me, or..."

"Liz, to be honest, I would love making love to you -- but only if you want it, too."

Without much warning I had a lap full of crying young woman. I just managed to save the wine glasses. I put them on the table then I just held her. After she had calmed down, I kissed her forehead and took her hands in mine.

"I think that we should go to bed early, and get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow we need to figure out how to salvage your semester, and how to handle some practical issues."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'll get bored if there is nothing to do, and I can't really start working before my divorce is final. So, I'm doing this because I have the time, because I can, and because the possible benefits are certainly worth it."

"You are a dirty old man who is certainly full of it."

But now she was smiling again, at least a little. I shrugged.

"I never claimed otherwise."

She snorted but leaned back onto me, and we just rested there for a moment. We finished our wine in silence, and went to bed after our evening rituals. Unfortunately, some part of me was sure to notice that there was an almost naked woman in the bed with me! I managed to catch some sleep, despite that.

When I woke up in the morning the sensation was both odd and familiar. I had already become used to sleeping alone; but that certainly wasn't the case, anymore. What was familiar, was that I had often woken up with my cock between Helen's ass cheeks and my hand on her breast. Now my hard-on was resting between ass cheeks, but the breast I was holding was somewhat smaller and firmer than Helen's. Of course it was, as it was Elizabeth I was resting against, and her nightgown had risen so much that her ass was bare. I carefully tried to take my hand away from her breast, but I was stopped by her hand. Only then I noticed that her other hand was moving between her own legs. That was the reason for the small movement I felt down there.

"Please, John, don't move, or if you want to move, just tell me where you keep the rubbers!"

I gave her the bag from my nightstand, and as soon as she had one in her hands she opened it and pushed me onto my back. It didn't take her long to put one on me and then mount me, slowly. She must have been quite wet since I was able to slide in quite smoothly, even if there was firm pressure all over my dick. She spoke as she moved.

"You felt so good against me. So good. I just kept myself warm. Oh!"

I had moved my hands inside her nightgown, and started caressing her breasts. For a moment I had a thought that maybe I really was an old fool, who allowed his little head to do all the thinking for him. Then I looked at Liz, who had a dreamy smile on her face while she was riding my cock. When I heard her gasp and moan when I rolled her nipples, I decided not to care. We both were feeling good and I could well afford the things I had bought her.

When I could feel my balls start to tighten, I moved one hand from her breast and started teasing her clit. At that point she was already so worked up that she started coming almost immediately. When I felt her wetness around my shaft, I lost it myself and filled the rubber.

When she steadied herself on the top of me, our gazes met and I could see some uncertainty in her eyes. Just uncertainty, not falsity. I smiled at her.

"Good morning, lover. You certainly know how to start a day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.