Parenthood
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by DeeBee

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John finds out about his supposed to be best friend, and his wife - more than he would have liked. But the end of the marriage does not mean the end of his other responsibilities. Certainly it is not the end of John's problems when he tries to be a good guy and a father, and tries to get his life together once again. Starts slow but there will be some twists before everything is settled.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Once we were inside my apartment, things turned a bit awkward. As I had never been in a situation like this before, I sort of waited for her to take over. But since she seemed quite reluctant to do that, I decided to make drinks for both of us. While we were sipping them, I finally decide to make a move. I started touching her and kissing her neck, cheeks, forehead, shoulders, hands - everything except her mouth in her upper body that wasn't covered by clothes. We finished our drinks and I started guiding her to my bedroom.

I started undressing her while we were standing by my bed. The whole thing felt a bit funny to me, as I guess it should be her seducing me and not vice versa. At some point she seemed to come out of her trance and started to undress me; it seemed that I wasn't making it easy for her. When we were both finally nude and standing there, I lowered her onto the bed.

"Please, Liz, let me massage you a bit. You are so tense that this won't be any fun at all."

"But, John, there's no need..."

"I insist. Please, Liz."

Slowly I started massaging all the little kinks out of her body. While doing that, I also did my best to tease her. I could sense that slowly she was getting aroused. I smiled to myself as I truly believed that intercourse was much more fun if both parties were enjoying it. While I was massaging her backside, and her ass in particular, I was already fully hard and the smell coming from her didn't help at all. Neither did it help that she got a small orgasm at the end of the back massage. She was quite relaxed, when I rolled her over onto her back and started to admire her perky breasts and nicely trimmed pussy.

Suddenly, I noticed that I had gotten her too relaxed! She started snoring, slightly. I was sure my mouth was catching flies, when I looked at the sleeping girl. Surely this wasn't supposed to happen, when you took a prostitute home with you. For a moment I thought about waking her up and having my fun, but even if my little head might have agreed with that idea my bigger head held its ground. I went to pick up a robe after covering the sleeping girl.

I poured myself another brandy, and decided to take a look at her belongings. Her backpack was so full that it was almost bursting. In fact, it had partly opened, as the knot had given way. Clothes - and two college text books. Maybe she wasn't just a prostitute, after all. I could smell that some of the clothes in her backpack were not clean, so I decided that, since I had to do my own laundry, I could wash some of her clothes as well. I hoped that she would forgive me that invasion of her privacy. Once I had those washed and I had finished my brandy, I was able to put the clothes into the dryer. After that, I brushed my teeth and then took another blanket. I went to sleep next to Liz, who was in a deep sleep on her side with her back turned to me.

When I woke up, it was still dark, and for a second I could not remember what had happened. Then I could see the young girl, still snoring slightly, in the bed next to me. Her light brown hair was messed, and her face was pretty if not beautiful. One of her breasts was exposed, and for a moment I admired it and its smallish areola.

Then I noticed that looking at her that way would not make my morning piss any easier. I carefully got out of the bed. Once I remembered that I had washed all her clothes, I took one of my biggest T-shirts, and put it on the bed next to her. Then I went to the toilet, and from there to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

I had the breakfast more or less ready when I heard a noise from the door. Soon I could hear the doorbell. I could not help wondering who it could be, as only Mina and my sister knew my new address. Oh, and then there was my lawyer, but I could not expect to see any of them behind the door early Saturday morning. I fastened my robe and opened the door just to see my second floor neighbor behind it. She was carrying a plate with heavenly smelling freshly-baked rolls and she looked a bit uneasy.

"Look, I'm sorry how I behaved towards you earlier this week..."

She was interrupted by Liz, who came out of the bedroom in my T-shirt. She was looking damned young, and also sexy as hell, with her mussed hair and pointy nipples.

"John, who is it, and do you know what happened to my clothes?"

Before I could answer I heard my neighbor gasp, and saw her look at me and the clothes and shoes Liz had left by the door. They were at least a bit provocative ... quite a lot, actually.

Before I could say a thing I could see the plate coming towards my face as she yelled,

"I knew that you were just the same kind of bastard as all the others!"

Then the plate and the rolls dropped to the floor and the door slammed. I put my hand to the corner of my eye, which hurt, and I could feel my hand getting wet. Shit, I was bleeding.

I turned to look at Liz, who was looking at me with her mouth open. She looked at the plate that was now in two pieces on the floor, and the rolls that had spread all over, and then she started giggling.

I have to admit that it took me a few seconds to see the humor in the situation. Picturing myself looking dumbfounded, the broken plate, and the rolls on floor ... yes, it had some humorous aspects. It would have been easier to laugh if the corner of my eye didn't hurt so much, though.

Sometime later, when I was lying on my back in my bed, Liz was sitting on top of me and was putting some bandages on my eye and on my head. I couldn't see what she was doing but, with some painkillers and her touch, I was starting to feel better. The only obstacle was that my robe had partly opened, and I could feel her bare ass on my stomach. When she was finished, and moved a bit backwards, she noticed my problem. She stopped and put her hand behind her back, feeling my hard-on.

"I think it is time for me to return the favor you did for me, last night."

"Liz, you don't NEED to do anything."

She stopped and suddenly looked a bit sad.

"I knew it. You don't really want me, because of what I have been doing."

I don't know if it was something in the way she said that, of all the things that had been happened to me during the last month, but something inside me snapped. I reacted in a way untypical of me. I took hold of her and pushed her down

next to me, and made a gesture for her to stay there while I rose.

"Stay there, Liz, don't move!"

I quickly gripped the bag from the drugstore that I had forgotten the last night, and returned to the bed. I put opened one of the packets, put it next to the bed, and then I started working on her.

She looked at me with her eyes open, while I applied all the knowledge I had about foreplay and making women horny. For more than twenty years, I had not done that with anybody else but Helen, but I soon discovered that I had not lost my touch. When my sister's friends had introduced me to the joys of sex, they had made sure that I would take care of their needs first, and some of them had been very happy to tell me what felt good and what didn't. My experience made sure that I had my share of the fun at college; once I was going steady with Helen, I was sure that we would have the kind of sex life that would give me no need to stray.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.