No Crime in the Suburbs - Cover

No Crime in the Suburbs

Copyright© 2016 by callmeQ67

Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - An innocent high school freshman learns that her neighborhood is not as safe as she thought. In another suburb, two sisters discover their mom's porn collection and it gives them lots of naughty ideas. Will the two story lines intersect?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Amy takes a last look at her neighborhood as she’s driven away in the taxi.

The Ethiopian is only too happy to return and pick up the girl in the school uniform. She’s the most beautiful fare he’s ever had in his cab, but it’s obvious that something is troubling her. When he asks what’s wrong, the blonde teenager begins to cry.

“What can I do to help you, young Miss?”

“Nothing,” Amy sobs. “There’s nothing that anyone can do.”

He stops the car. “Are you in danger, young Miss? Would you like that I call the police?”

“No! No police!”

The driver is more convinced than ever that this young girl is in serious trouble. He asks her for a destination. Amy checks her phone, but Maurice has not yet given her an address.

“I’m sorry,” Amy says. “I don’t know yet. Can we just wait here for a while?”

“Yes, of course! We can wait as long as you like.” While she takes the braids out of her hair, he tells Amy how he came to leave his home in Ethiopia. He asks the girl about school, and Amy surprises herself by sharing stories of her friends and her teachers. Her old life seems so long ago now. She wonders if she’ll ever be part of that world again.


Chloe thinks she’s having a bad dream. What’s happening is too strange, too awful to be real. She blinks, hoping that everything will be different when she opens her eyes.

It was an ordinary day until she walked into her kitchen and was assaulted by two muscular Negroes. She spotted her daughter Becca, naked and lying across a barstool. She saw her other daughter Emma, wearing only panties and held in the grip of a man three times her size. And she saw her neighbor and mail carrier, also naked.

“Mr. Doug—” she began, when something hard and round was thrust in her mouth.

Now she’s bound to her best easy chair by her wrists and ankles, helpless. Chloe realizes that the object in her mouth is a ball gag, a device which she has only before seen in movies. The suburban mom strains with all her might to free herself, but her bonds are much too strong and much too tight.

Chloe is afraid for her own safety, of course. But at the moment it’s not her main concern. Her two beautiful daughters, aged eleven and fifteen, are being forced to have sex with half a dozen grown men.

At least, that’s how it appears at first. Becca says, “I’m sorry, Mom—” before her words are choked off by a huge penis in her mouth.

The girl’s mother closes her eyes.

But when she hears Becca moaning, she can’t resist a look. Chloe stares in horror as one man fucks her daughter’s pussy and another her mouth. She’s amazed to see the entirety of a thick, veiny cock disappear down the teen’s throat. When the fat appendage is pulled out, Becca waits with her mouth open for the cock to be shoved back in.

She doesn’t seem to mind the dick in her fifteen-year-old snatch, either. The slim teenager has her legs wrapped around the man who’s fucking her, and her hips are moving in time with his thrusts.

Even more shocking to Chloe is seeing her younger daughter eagerly fellating the cocks of two men. Adorable young Emma is teasing the glans with her tongue, trying noisily to stuff them down her throat, and licking their hairy balls. Her chest is wet with saliva and her pink breast buds look ready to burst.

A third man joins the two with Emma. He’s the largest human being Chloe has ever seen in person, and Emma’s mom whimpers in fear when she sees the size of his prick. She grows even more alarmed when the man strips off her daughter’s panties.

The giant lifts Emma as easily as a rag doll until she’s sitting on his shoulders, her hairless eleven-year-old cunt in his face. Emma squeals but she doesn’t seem truly frightened. It’s more like the pleasurable shriek of a child on an amusement park ride. The man starts to lick Emma’s pudgy cleft, and moments later she’s holding tight to the back of his head and riding his tongue like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yes!” she cries after a minute, humping the big man’s face shamelessly. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

In spite of her fear and guilt, Chloe can’t help but be aroused by Emma’s girlish cries of pleasure. When her climax subsides, the big man holds the tweener upside-down while the other two men take turns fucking her mouth.

Chloe’s attention shifts back to her other daughter when she hears Becca actually begging to be fucked harder. One man is plowing her tender furrow while the other two take turns shoving their cocks down her throat.

“Uhn, uhn, uhn,” grunts the man fucking Becca. After a moment he throws back his head and roars, his cock deep in her teenage cunt.

That seems to set Becca off and then she’s cumming too, her legs shaking wildly. “Mmph ... mmm...” she moans, muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Chloe is bewildered. She thought this was a criminal home invasion and that her daughters were being raped. But it’s obvious that the girls are willing participants, to put it mildly. What’s going on here? And how is James Douglas mixed up in this?

The two other men with Becca urge the man between her legs to get out of the way, and he lets his dick slip from the teenager’s fuckhole.

“Goddammit, Adrian,” says a man wearing glasses. “You made a mess in her.” He turns the barstool so that Becca’s wide-open legs face her mother. “Look at that shit,” he says to Chloe. “I can’t fuck her in that condition.”

Chloe shuts her eyes.

But when he says, “Emma, come over here,” Chloe’s eyes pop open.

“You need to clean up your sister,” says the man with the glasses. Emma looks directly at her mother, a look which Chloe isn’t sure how to interpret. It seems both apologetic and defiant, as if she’s saying, “I’m sorry Mom, but this is who I am now.”

She goes to the barstool where Becca’s legs are being held apart by two men and starts eating her sister’s swampy cunt.

“Jesus!” says one of the men. “Look at that little slut.”

Emma laps up the thick spunk leaking from her sister, making sure to get into every fold. As if that’s not enough, she tries to suck the stuff from deep in the teenager’s womb, making the most obscene slurping sounds.

Chloe has given up trying to keep her eyes closed. Sweet little Emma...

“God yes, Em ... you’re so dirty and that feels so fucking good ... yeah, keep licking ... suck on my clit now, yes ... yes ... you’re gonna make me cum again...”

Every eye in the room is on the girls as Becca thrashes and whimpers. The men are mostly watching little Emma’s mouth, molded as it is to her big sister’s cunt. Chloe’s eyes, though, are on Becca’s face. She thinks her older daughter has never looked more beautiful than she does at that moment.

When Emma has cleaned up as much splooge as she can get from Becca’s pink slit, the man with the glasses takes her by the hand. “That’s a good girl,” he says. “Emma, do you know what a fluffer is?”

“Um ... no. What is it?”

“It’s an important job title. You see how my dick has started to get soft since I stopped fucking your sister?”

Emma nods.

“Wipe your mouth, Emma.” She uses the back of her hand to get most of the slop from her lips. “Now get down on your knees.”

Maurice positions himself and the child directly in front of Chloe so that her mother has a good side view. “You need to make my dick good and hard again. And when I’m ready, do the same with these other guys.”

The pretty blonde sixth-grader looks up at the man as she takes the head of his dick in her mouth. It’s a pretty big dick but not nearly as big as Rodney’s. Emma swirls her tongue around it and gently takes the shaft in her small hand. Without breaking eye contact, she tilts her head back and slowly eases his hot beef down her throat until her nose is pressed into his pubic hair. Her eyes well up, and a single tear runs down each cheek.

“Fuck...” he groans.

Maurice can feel his cock swell in the youngster’s throat. She slowly pulls the tube steak from her mouth and gasps for air. Saliva runs down her chin. Emma wraps her lips around the head and sucks on it before taking him back down her gullet. It’s not so easy this time, as his cock has stiffened. Maurice orders the girl to take her hand away and he begins to slowly fuck the child’s esophagus.

His cock gets harder with each thrust.

Chloe watches in horrified fascination, her eyes as big as saucers. As the chief gangster fucks her baby girl’s throat, she notices that Emma is touching herself, rubbing her needy pussy.

Her mom wishes she could do the same.

Events blur together in Chloe’s mind after that. She remembers Emma being on her knees for some time, sucking the cocks of the waiting men. She remembers that Emma was called upon to clean up her sister’s cunt again. It seems to her that some of the men have cum more than once, but she can’t keep all the gangsters straight in her head.

What stands out in her memory is Becca’s state of rapture. As each of the big black men fucked her, she begged, she moaned, she pleaded with them. “Please don’t stop ... please ... please ... don’t stop fucking me ... yes, you can fuck me as hard as you want ... please ... oh, please ... don’t stop ... please don’t stop ... keep fucking me just like that ... yeah, just like that ... yes, yes, yes...”

Chloe can’t begin to estimate how long this went on. She only knows that it was far and away that most arousing thing she’s ever seen. And then the big man, the one called Rodney, steps in between Becca’s legs. His enormous cock is hard as iron. It’s wet with Emma’s spit.

“Oh Jesus,” Becca says when she raises her head and sees him. “What are you going to do with that thing?”

Standing beside the barstool, Emma takes his prodigious shaft in both hands. She works the head up and down until it lodges in Becca’s gooey slot. Rodney begins to push.

“Oh my god,” Becca says. “Please go slow.”

Emma watches the huge organ of meat and blood and gristle slipping inside her sister’s slim body. Becca’s face is a picture of astonishment and fear—her eyes are open wide, and her pink lips form a perfect ‘O.’

Emma removes her hands as Rodney slowly works his massive tool in and out, gaining and inch or so with each gentle thrust. She’s so jealous of her big sis.

“Oh fuck,” says Becca in a low voice, when it bottoms out at her cervix. “Oh my god. It’s so deep inside me ... oh Jesus...”

Her words change to incoherent sobs and moans as the big man begins to fuck her in earnest. When she’s fully adjusted to his size, Rodney starts to ram the teenager without reserve. It doesn’t take long before Becca begins to have one shattering climax after another.

“Yes!” she cries. “Oh yes, fuck me!”

Rodney’s tremendous strength is obvious, but it soon becomes apparent that he has great stamina as well. After Becca has cum several times, the big man lifts her from the barstool. She wraps her slender arms around his neck and hangs on for dear life.

As the fifteen-year-old bounces up and down on the gangster’s gigantic meatpole, her mother is struck by the contrast between them. Becca looks so white and fragile against the gangster’s scarred and tattooed ebony flesh, like a delicate flower clinging to a massive, gnarled tree trunk.

Becca begins to cry out within a minute of being impaled on that mighty limb. “Oh Jesus ... Fuck me! Yes ... yes ... YES!” Once the girl starts cumming on his dick, it seems she’ll never stop. No one present will ever forget the way the strawberry blonde teen expresses her ecstatic joy. The longer it goes on, the louder her cries.

Soon she’s yelling loud enough that Maurice looks up from his phone. He’s just noticed that Amy has called three times asking for the address. He curses himself and quickly texts the information, along with another photo.


Amy opens his message immediately. When Maurice didn’t answer for the third time she almost told the driver to take her home. But now the gang leader has sent her another picture. In this one, the same young girl is kneeling at the feet of his biggest, scariest thug. The child is staring at his enormous dick.

Amy is even more determined now to save this stranger from a fate like her own.


Everyone watches Becca riding Rodney’s cock. The men crack jokes while Emma rubs her pussy and wishes she were the one getting fucked.

Becca is unaware of anything or anyone around her. The only thing she wants is the big man’s dick, and she tells him exactly how much she wants it. “Fuck me! Oh god, yes! YES, FUCK ME! Please don’t stop ... oh please ... please ... please ... FUCK ME! YEAH, FUCK ME! I’ll do anything ... please make me your whore ... don’t stop ... please don’t stop fucking me ... please ... please...”

Chloe wants so badly to touch herself that she’s on the verge of tears.

Becca’s wails change to mindless sobs as her staggering series of orgasms goes on and on. At last, like a wind-up doll whose spring has run down, the girl sags in the gangster’s arms. She’s completely drained, exhausted, and Rodney has still not shot his wad. The big man carries Becca to her mother, lifts her off his erect penis, and sits her on Chloe’s lap.

“Your daughter’s a hot little bitch,” he says.

Chloe stares in awe at the man’s rigid phallus, glistening with Becca’s secretions. It’s close enough that she can see every pulsing vein.

Only when Rodney turns away does she look down at her eldest child. The teenager’s eyes are glazed, her mouth slack. The odor of sex rises from Becca’s limp, sweaty body. Her sparse, reddish-gold pubic hair is matted with goo.

“Come here, Emma,” the big man says. “Looks like your sister’s finished.”

Emma stands next to the giant. “Are you going to fuck me now, Mr. Rodney?” she asks in her little girl voice, causing the men to laugh and her mother to shudder with apprehension.

Rodney smiles. “No, but thanks for the offer. I want you to jerk me off.”

Emma kisses his fat cock. “Is it okay if I use my mouth, too?”

“Yes, baby. You can use your mouth, too.”

Emma kneels at his feet and takes his shaft in her soft little hands. She begins stroking his length while sucking as much as she can into her mouth. The men gather around to watch.

Becca has begun to recover. She looks at her mother, and sees that Chloe is totally absorbed in watching her younger daughter suck that huge anaconda. The teenager sits up, pressing her naked body against her mom.

She whispers in Chloe’s ear. “Oh Mommy, your baby girl sure likes to suck dick.”

Chloe whimpers low in her throat and looks at her older daughter.

“Did you enjoy watching me fuck all those men, Mom? You looked scared, but I loved every minute of it.”

Chloe glances down, and Becca knows what she’s thinking.

“You’ve wanted to touch my boobs for a long time, haven’t you Mommy?” Becca gets up on her knees, straddling her mother’s hips. Her perfect C-cup tits are right in front of Chloe’s face. The respectable suburban mother quivers with desire and whines into her gag.

“Do you want me to take this thing out of your mouth so you can suck my titties?”

Chloe’s eyes grow wide. She nods. Becca undoes the buckles holding the ball gag in place. Her mom gasps with relief when the loathsome thing finally pops out.

Now that she can speak, Chloe doesn’t know what to say. So much has happened in the last hour or so. “Oh, honey...”

Becca holds a finger to her lips. “Shhhh. You don’t have to say anything.” The teenager cups her firm young breasts in both hands. “Kiss them, Mommy.”

Chloe wonders, not for the first time today, if she’s dreaming. But no, this is real. Becca’s puffy pink nipple is in her mouth and she sucks on it.

“That’s good Mom, “Becca says. “Now the other one.” She offers her other breast to her mother’s hungry lips. “Mmmm, yes. Suck it hard. Fuck yes, Mommy.”

The teenager squeezes her tits together with her mom’s face between them. “Oh sweetie,” Chloe says. “Your boobs are so beautiful. Please untie my hands so I can touch them.”

“I’m sorry, Mom. Not yet. Let’s keep you tied up just a little longer.”

“Rebecca Lynn! I order you to untie me this instant!”

“Nice try, Mom. Your mean teacher voice doesn’t work on me.” The teenager’s eyes narrow. “You’ve been bad, haven’t you? Spying on me and Emma through our bedroom window.”

Chloe looks stricken. “Oh, Becca. I feel awful—”

“It’s okay, Mom. I like being watched. It made me super horny when I found out you were watching. Fucking all these big bad men was even better with you here to see it.” She looks down at her sore pussy and Chloe’s eyes follow. She touches it gently with her fingertips, spreading the lips apart.

“Oooooo Mommy, look at my poor little kitty. So many big dicks...”

Their attention turns to young Emma when she says, “Please Mr. Rodney, give me your hot cum. Shoot it all in my mouth so I can drink it down. Please, give it to me.”

Rodney and Emma are surrounded by the other men, so it’s difficult for Chloe to get a good look. Becca smiles wickedly at her. “You really want to see this, don’t you? You want to see him shoot his wad in your baby girl’s mouth.”

“No, Becca—”

The teen gets up and pushes through the men around her little sister. “Don’t blow your nuts just yet, big fella.” She pulls Emma off Rodney’s cock.

“What are you doing? He was just about to—”

“I know, but Mom wants to see. Come over here.” Becca takes her sister by the hand. “Lay down here. Yes, on your back. Good. Let’s move your head just a little ... there, perfect.”

Becca has arranged her sister across their mother’s lap so that her head is resting on one arm of the big chair and her legs are dangling from the other arm.

Chloe looks down at her baby girl, just beginning to ripen into womanhood. Those puffy breast buds, swollen and tender; the clear, unblemished skin; and her girlish little sex, so sweet and juicy...

“Oh Emma, honey...”

“Bring that big dick over here,” Becca says. Rodney grins while the other men make lewd comments. “I’m going to jerk off your big cock into Emma’s mouth,” she says to him. “Is that okay with you?”

He nods. She takes his enormous meatstick in her hands and commences to pump it. Emma opens her mouth. The girls’ mother can hear the soft sucking sounds of Emma’s lips on the oozing tip of big Rodney’s dick.

“Please give me your cum,” the little girl says. “Please, Mr. Rodney ... cum in my mouth. Please, give it to me ... I want it so bad ... please...”

“Fuck yeah, baby,” says Rodney. “Won’t be long now...”

“Come on, give it to me,” says Emma. “Please, I need your cum ... please...”

As Becca wanks the enormous blacksnake, she glances at her mom. Chloe is transfixed by the unholy spectacle before her.

“Look at what a little whore your baby girl is, Mommy,” the fifteen-year-old says, as she works the fat shaft in her hands. “It turns you on, doesn’t it, Mom. I bet you wish you could touch your pussy right now, don’t you?”

The girls’ dirty talk is arousing to everyone, especially their mother. The suburban divorcee can see that big Rodney is getting very close. His body stiffens and his powerful hips thrust forward.

“Oh, Emma,” Chloe whimpers. “Oh, my baby...”

Rodney thunders, “FUCK!” and Becca feels his fat black fire hose surge in her hands.

The first volley of cum fills Emma’s mouth, nearly choking her. His cock slips out, causing a long rope of semen to splatter across her chest. Emma opens her mouth wide, trying to re-capture the spurting organ as her sister directs the geyser onto her chest and neck. As the flood slows to a trickle, Becca pumps the dregs into the eleven-year-old’s waiting mouth.

“That’s a good little girl,” Becca says. “Look at her, Mom. Did you like watching your baby girl suck off that big, fat cock?”

Chloe doesn’t answer. She’s watching her younger daughter scoop the cum from her body and shovel it into her mouth. Her other hand is rubbing her plump, hairless mons.

“Look how horny she is, Mom,” says Becca, going around the chair to kneel between Emma’s legs. She takes her sister’s hand away from her pussy and squeezes Emma’s plump labia together. “Have you ever seen such a pretty pussy, Mom?”

“Becca, don’t...”

Becca spreads her sister open. “Mmmm, look at that Mommy. Her little cunny is so wet.” She teases the youngster’s labes with gentle kisses. “Oh Mommy, your baby girl’s pussy tastes so sweet. I could lick it for hours.” She giggles. “Oh, that’s right. I have licked it for hours.”

Emma tries to push her needy cunt up into Becca’s face.

“Baby girl wants to cum so bad, doesn’t she?” says the older sibling, still teasing. “Do you want me to get you off now Em? Do you want me to lick you until you cum all over my mouth?”

“Please, Becs...”

Becca smiles. “Did you hear that, Mom? Your baby girl is so polite. That must make you very proud.”

The teenager lowers her tongue to Emma’s clit at last. “Right there,” the tweener cries out a minute later. “Don’t stop! I’m cumming!”

When Becca finally lifts her head, her mother can see Emma’s slick juices on her chin.

“Mmmm, that was yummy, Mom. I bet you’d like a taste, wouldn’t you?”

Heaven help her, there is nothing in the world Chloe wants more than to taste Emma’s virgin pussy. She nods.

James and Maurice glance at each other. The old friends are watching something neither man ever thought he’d see: an attractive suburban mother is making out with her hot fifteen-year-old daughter. All the men, in fact, are staring as Chloe and Becca share young Emma’s taste in a long, sloppy French kiss.

And then the doorbell rings.


Moments earlier, Amy arrived by taxi at a small house in a suburb considerably less affluent than the one where she grew up.

“Do you want that I come in with you?” the driver asks.

“No!” Amy says. She softens her tone. “Look, I appreciate all your help but this is something I need to do alone. Thank you, Hakeem.” She gets out of the car and closes the door. He’s staring at her through the open window. “Goodbye, Hakeem. Go on, now. I’ll be fine.”

The immigrant taxi driver watches her go up the front walk. Never in his life has he met a girl so lovely, and so apparently troubled. Reluctantly, he drives away.


Maurice answers the door himself. “Hello, Amy. Glad you could make it.”

Amy steps inside and immediately spots the girl from the photos. She’s in the kitchen, being held by one of Mo’s thugs. Next to her is another girl, clearly her sister. They’re naked and they look scared.

“Okay, Maurice,” Amy says. “I’m here. I kept my part of the bargain. Leave these girls alone.”

“Now Amy,” says the gang boss. “Don’t be such a spoilsport. We were just having a little fun. I want you to meet my two new friends, Becca and her little sister Emma.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.