No Crime in the Suburbs
Part 4

Copyright© 2016 by callmeQ67

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - An innocent high school freshman learns that her neighborhood is not as safe as she thought. In another suburb, two sisters discover their mom's porn collection and it gives them lots of naughty ideas. Will the two story lines intersect?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After two weeks has gone by with no word from his old friend, James Douglas begins to relax. He thinks that maybe Maurice has forgotten his stories of the incestuous sisters, or he’s lost interest. James hasn’t seen the girls since their last wild afternoon together. He decides to wait one more week, and if Mo doesn’t do anything by then it will be safe to go back.

James sends a text to Becca telling her to plan on the following Tuesday.

She texts him back with a photo of her tits.


Amy has gone out on three more jobs, but Maurice and his henchmen have given her no opportunities to slip away. Twice she is delivered to an upscale apartment building in the downtown area. Her blonde hair is done up in braids, making her look even younger than her fourteen years. The doorman has been paid off, and he gives Amy a wink before sending her to apartment 12E.

As soon as she enters, the client orders Amy to kneel before him. He’s a solidly-built man in his fifties with a greying crew cut, and he demands Amy call him Daddy while she gets him hard with her mouth. His dick is only average size but he proceeds to fuck the slender teen so savagely that her body is bruised for a week.

The second time she’s there, the grey-haired man wraps his big hands around Amy’s throat while fucking her. He squeezes until she blacks out, and does it again when she regains consciousness. When he’s ready to cum, he orders Amy to her knees and blows his load all over her face. Feeling dirty and abused, the teenager is forced to leave without washing.

Amy tells Maurice about her treatment and begs not to be sent there again. “He’ll kill me this time for sure,” she says.

“It figures he’d be a sick fucking bastard,” Maurice says, shaking his head in disgust. He doesn’t tell Amy that the man is commissioner of police.

The third job is a college fraternity party that she and Jasmin work together, with two of Maurice’s thugs along to keep order. It’s different from the other jobs in that the girls are to put on a show, but they’re not to engage in sex acts with the frat brothers. Maurice has deemed it too risky. He doesn’t want his top earners behind bars.

After introducing the girls, one of the “bodyguards” lays down the law to the college boys.

“No touching the merchandise,” he says. “Look all you want, but if you lay a hand on the girls you might never use that hand again.” Considering that he’s about six foot eight and as wide as a beer truck, the audience takes him at his word.

With music blaring from huge loudspeakers, Amy and Jasmin undress each other in the basement party room of the fraternity house. They’re surrounded by at least a hundred cheering college students. Most of the students are male, but Amy notices quite a few coeds mixed in with the crowd of frat boys.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” chants the crowd when they’re naked. Amy is terribly nervous, but Jasmin’s embrace calms her. The older girl’s tongue enters her mouth and Amy sucks on it. She squeezes Jasmin’s big tits and the crowd roars. An old mattress is hauled into the room and dropped at the girls’ feet.

Jasmin breaks their kiss and pulls Amy down to the mattress. It’s lumpy, and reeks of sweat and stale beer. Seeing the beautiful teens on the old mattress is like seeing a priceless masterpiece thrown on a garbage heap. No matter. Once they’re horizontal, the girls start to make out in earnest. Jasmin’s leg is pressing against her mound and Amy rubs on it.

The crowd begins to chant, “Eat her cunt! Eat her cunt!” until one of the bodyguards raises his hand for quiet. “If you want to see the girls perform,” he says, “you gots to show them some love. Get your wallets out.” The students begin to hand over small bills to the gangsters, and money is showered on the naked teenagers.

Jasmin smiles at Amy as she kisses her way down the fourteen-year-old’s body. Amy wants her friend’s tongue in her pussy so badly that the wait seems endless. The crowd is pressing in from all sides but Amy hardly notices them. She gasps when Jasmin begins to lick her vulva.

It’s obvious even to the drunkest pledge that Amy is not faking when she orgasms with Jasmin’s tongue on her clit. Her legs shiver uncontrollably and her eyes roll back in her head. She’s pressing Jasmin’s mouth to her sex with both hands. The students cheer their approval.

Someone yells, “Sixty-nine!” and it’s taken up by the crowd. “Sixty-nine! Sixty-nine!”

After a brief kiss the girls do just that. Jasmin kneels over Amy’s face, and the students go crazy when they see the pretty blonde girl’s tongue lapping away between Jasmin’s fat purple cunt lips. A moment later, Jasmin lowers her mouth once again to Amy’s girlish pink cleft and the two teenagers give each other a series of spectacular orgasms. To the girls, the crowd of leering, shouting college students might as well not even exist. The roommates think of nothing but each other’s pleasure.

At last, the teenage lovers are spent. They’re slick with sweat and their faces are wet with girl juice. They’ve lost count of the number orgasms they’ve had. Currency of various denominations clings to their sticky bodies.

One of their bodyguards whispers in Jasmin’s ear. She smiles and nods, and whispers to Amy. The younger girls nods and kisses her friend.

The gangster raises his hand for quiet. The music is lowered and the crowd settles down to a murmur.

“Okay boys and girls, we have a special treat for you today. I know everybody’s worked up from the show you just watched, so these two lovely young ladies have offered to satisfy your needs. Here’s what we’re going to do: for the low price of only fifty bucks, you can drop your drawers right here and have your dick sucked by Amy or Jasmin.”

The offer draws a huge roar from the crowd. A handsome, strapping young man shoves a fifty-dollar bill at the bouncer, grabs Amy by the hand and starts to lead her away. The other bouncer stands in his path. “Hold on there, stud. Just because you’re the president of this frat doesn’t mean you get special consideration. If you want your dick sucked, you have to do it here, in front of everybody.”

With all his fraternity brothers and dozens of guests looking on, the young man grins. He pulls out another fifty and hands it to the bouncer. “No problem,” he says. “But I want both of them to suck me off at the same time.”

The crowd cheers as Amy and Jasmin, kneeling on the mattress, unbuckle his belt and lower his chinos. Amy thinks the fraternity president is an arrogant bastard, but she has to admit he has a nice cock. It’s not huge, but it’s nicely shaped and it’s already semi-hard. She and Jasmin take turns sucking him to the cheers of the crowd.

“Lick my balls,” he says when Amy is waiting her turn. As the young blonde licks his hairy testicles, the college senior exchanges high fives with his fraternity brothers.

Fueled by alcohol and the attention of his peers, the fraternity president gets more aggressive, shoving more of his dick into the teenager’s mouth. Her discomfort only spurs him to fuck her mouth harder. The sensation is incredible, and the tears that run down her cheeks are an added bonus. Before he can stop himself, the college senior is blowing his load in the girl’s mouth.

When he’s finished, Amy shares his cum with Jasmin in a prolonged, open-mouth kiss. The crowd is going berserk, and several guys have lined up to have their cocks serviced by the sexy teens. After both girls have sucked off a few of the boldest frat boys, a laughing girl is presented to Amy. She’s introduced as Julie, the fraternity’s “little sister.”

The two boys holding her hands explain that Julie has fantasized for some time about having sex with another girl, and they’re willing to pay to make it happen. A vivacious, pretty brunette, Julie is a little too chubby to be girlfriend material for most of the frat brothers.

“Um ... okay,” Amy says. “If you’re sure that’s what you want.” A kitchen chair is brought, and Julie sits on it while Amy kneels on the mattress. Too ashamed of her weight to undress, Julie is still wearing a denim skirt and fraternity sweatshirt. Amy pushes her fleshy thighs apart and finds the coed is still wearing panties as well. “Let’s get these off,” she says, and Julie raises her hips.

As Julie blushes prettily, Amy lifts the coed’s skirt to reveal an untrimmed dark bush. Until that moment, she’s never examined female genitalia besides her own and Jasmin’s. Julie’s is very different. Protruding from the mass of hair are thick meaty cunt lips which curl like the leaves of a rare, carnivorous plant. Amy holds the oversized labia in her fingers and spreads them apart. They extend more than an inch in each direction.

Julie cringes in embarrassment. She’s always been self-conscious about her huge labes, but her young lover seems undeterred. “I love your lips,” says the blonde girl, sucking the extravagant labia into her mouth.

“Wow ... that feels really good,” Julie says, scooting her butt to the edge of the chair. When the teenager begins to lick her clit, Julie forgets that dozens of people are watching and cheering. “Yes ... yes ... oh god, yes, keep doing that...” She lifts her feet off the floor and rests them on Amy’s back. Her knees begin to shake as orgasm approaches. “Please don’t stop ... please ... fuck, yes ... unh, unh, unh...”

The girl’s heels pound Amy’s back as she cums. The teenager continues to suck Julie’s clit while slipping one, then two fingers into the brunette’s fuckhole. She quickly finds that special spot. When Amy rubs it with her fingertips, Julie screams, “Fuck!” and her body convulses in a second massive climax, more powerful than the first one.

By the time Amy and Jasmin leave the party, three more coeds have had their pussies eaten in full view of everyone, and many more guys have shot their loads into the girls’ mouths. None of the college boys has ever before been sucked off by a girl as pretty as Amy, and most of them never will again.

On the way back to the house, the foursome counts their money. It amounts to $450 each; money which their boss, Maurice, will never know about.

In the back seat of the Suburban, Amy and Jasmin hold hands and whisper. Each girl has swallowed a huge amount of semen, and in spite of their efforts to clean up before leaving the frat house, each girl still has traces of drying splooge in her hair. Amy can still taste it on her tongue, along with the various flavors of the girls whose cunts she licked. She feels strangely empowered. For the first time in her life, the privileged teen has earned her own money. She relishes her moment in the limelight and the many comments about her beauty.

And then there’s the money. Now, if she has a chance to escape, Amy can pay for a taxi to carry her back home to the suburbs. But she’s not sure she wants to go home, at least not yet.


It’s Wednesday evening, and Emma is watching TV with her mom in the living room. Becca comes in, fresh from a shower. She’s wearing a fluffy white robe and her hair is wrapped in a towel. She’s decided to paint her toenails so she sits on the floor at her sister’s feet, her back against the sofa. The teen doesn’t notice at first that she’s allowed her robe to fall open, exposing herself. She doesn’t notice, that is, until she sees that her mom’s gaze is fixed on her freshly-scrubbed girl parts.

Rather than covering herself, Becca smiles and closes the jar of nail polish. She slowly opens the robe to display her fabulous fifteen-year-old tits. The teenager looks directly at her mother as she drops her hands to the floor. Reaching under her thighs, she uses the tips of her fingers to spread her pussy lips. Chloe has a clear view of her daughter’s pink interior, framed by wispy tendrils of reddish-blonde hair.

With the tip of one forefinger, Becca begins to massage her hooded clit. Her eyes open wide, then close, as she delights in the sensation. Chloe stares, unable to tear her eyes away from the erotic sight.

The tension builds for several minutes, as Becca gets closer and closer to orgasm. Emma is engrossed in the program on TV, and her mother is fixated on Becca’s teenage pussy. Chloe doesn’t dare move for fear of breaking the spell.

At last, when it seems Becca is about to cum, she abruptly closes her bathrobe and stands. “Come on little sis,” she says. “It’s past your bedtime.”

“Wait, let me finish watching this show.”

Chloe snaps out of her reverie. “No,” she says. “Your sister is right. I’ve let you stay up too late already. Get along to bed.”

She waits a few minutes before following the girls toward the back of the house. Heart pounding, Chloe tiptoes up to the girls’ bedroom and presses her ear against the door.

“Oh fuck, yes!” she hears Becca cry. “Eat my pussy, Em! God yes, you’re going to make me cum again already ... yes ... yes ... oh, oh, oh ... fuck!”

Chloe staggers to her own room, and within minutes she’s enjoying her own massive orgasm, the image of her sweet young daughters fixed in her mind’s eye.


A week later, Amy is ordered back to apartment 12E. “No,” she says, “please don’t make me go back there. That man is sadistic.”

Mo is unmoved. “Look, I know he’s an asshole but he likes you. I had a talk with the guy, and he promised to treat you right.” Maurice doesn’t mention that the commissioner also promised to pay double the usual rate for Amy’s time.

Amy is too timid to argue with the crime boss, but she’s so angry and frustrated that she’s about to cry. She quickly leaves the room. It’s time to make her escape from the city.

Later, she tells Jasmin what she plans to do, and the two teens profess their undying friendship. In bed that night they spend long hours cuddling and pouring out their hearts to each other, alternating with hot, sweaty lovemaking sessions. By morning, they’ve come up with a plan.

On Friday night, Amy is delivered to the grey-haired man’s apartment building. She’s wearing her school uniform and her hair is done in braids, but the teen is determined not to let the sadist use her again. As usual, the doorman winks at her. But this time, Amy does not proceed directly to the elevators. She approaches the uniformed man, who’s around forty years of age and grotesquely ugly.

“Hi,” she says. “Can you help me with something?”

“What’s that, sweetheart?”

“Can you tell me ... um, does this building have a back door? Another exit?”

“What’s it to ya?”

Amy decides to be honest with him. “That man in 12E is a creep,” she says, “I really don’t want to go back up there. Can you help me?”

He smiles in a sinister fashion. “Maybe. What can you do for me?”

“I have a hundred dollars I can give you.”

“Look, honey, I could lose my job over this. A hundred bucks ain’t gonna cut it.”

“Two hundred?”

“You are a cute little thing, and I want to help you. But if I have to find a new job, two hundred bucks won’t get me very far. Make it three hundred.” His eyes narrow and he smiles, showing crooked, yellow teeth. “Three hundred and you suck me off.”

The blonde schoolgirl soon finds herself kneeling on the dirty concrete floor of a storage room. As he unzips his trousers she rationalizes that she will still have plenty of money to hire a taxi even after handing this bastard three hundred hard-earned dollars. As for sucking his cock, how bad can it be? She sucked at least a dozen cocks at the fraternity house, so what’s one more?

Twenty minutes later, Amy is in an alley behind the building, the acrid taste of the man’s semen still on her tongue. She hurries to the nearest busy street to hail a taxi.


It doesn’t take long for Maurice to learn that Amy has taken a runner, and he’s furious. The doorman who aided in her escape is going to get a visit from two or three big Negroes, but that can wait. First, he needs to get Amy back before she reaches the safety of her parents’ house. He rounds up four of his biggest henchmen and they jump into the Suburban. As they head out of town, he calls his old friend James Douglas and demands he meet them at the home of Becca, Emma, and their mother.


Amy, meanwhile, is having unexpected difficulties getting home. Her Ethiopian taxi driver is taking the most roundabout way imaginable to reach her suburb. She thinks the man is cheating her, but in fact the driver is smitten with his young passenger. He has never seen such a beautiful girl in his whole life. She looks so young and afraid, and the driver is sure she is in danger. He’s driving in circles and trying to chat her up, convinced that with a bit more time she will tell him her troubles and he will save her.

While Amy’s taxi is still cruising aimlessly, Maurice and his crew reach the suburbs. He’s tried calling and texting but Amy doesn’t answer. When they pull up in front of Chloe’s house ten minutes later, James is already parked at the curb, sitting in his mail truck. He tries to intercept Maurice and his men as they hustle up the front walk.

“Don’t do this,” James says. “They’re sweet girls, and so young. They haven’t done anything to you.”

“Are you fucking serious, bro? You told me all about how you corrupted the bitches, and now you’re gonna get all righteous on me? I don’t think so.”

They reach the front door and James blocks it, facing Maurice. “Please, Mo,” he says. “Find some other girls.”

“Look, James, I only need the girls for an hour or two. If everything works out I’ll let them stay with their fucked-up mom. Now ring the doorbell before I turn my boys loose on you.”

Defeated, James rings the doorbell.

Inside, Emma has only been home from school for ten minutes. She’s changed into gym shorts and a camisole. “Who can that be?” she says as she goes to answer the door.

Emma peeks outside and sees Mr. Douglas. Surprised and excited, she opens the door with a smile on her face. Then she sees the five other men. A man with glasses shoves her to one side and they all pile into the house. One of the men is carrying a small duffel bag, which he tosses on the floor.

“Emma, I’m so sorry—” James begins.

“Shut up,” Maurice says. “We don’t have time for this shit.”

In the sisters’ shared bedroom, Becca is lying on her bed half asleep. She’s just waking up from a nap and still groggy. Hearing Mr. Douglas’s voice, she walks into the living room, still not fully alert. She’s wearing only panties and an old, ribbed white tank top.

“Day-yum,” says one of the big goons, and even Maurice pauses to check her out. Clearly braless, the girl’s tits look absolutely spectacular—enhanced as much as hidden by the clingy, thin cotton. Becca covers her chest with crossed arms when she sees all the men in the room.

Maurice quickly recovers. “You two,” he says to his two biggest men. “Take the little one and stand her up against the wall.”

Becca is instantly wide awake. “Don’t touch her!” she screams, running to the aid of her sister. One of the men catches her easily, pinning the teen’s arms to her sides.

Maurice ignores the commotion and continues to give orders. “Okay,” he says to the men. “Feel her up a little while I take some pictures.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.