Suddenly in Spring - Cover

Suddenly in Spring

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 6

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Like the daydreams of most college girls, Jade's are for plenty of cock. As a posh yet lonely teen her affection for her pet mongrel slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment and she becomes a dog-lover! Jade will never have to suffer boyfriend problems again!

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   beastiality,beastiality sex story

As Jade's uncle, I'd witnessed Jade's erotic attachment to Chum. Strangely it had formed an uneasy kinship between us. And to put it plainly, it had made me as horny as hell for her. So much so that I spied on her.

Like the evil uncle from story-books I made a spy-hole through to her bedroom wall. In a cramped position in a cupboard I witnessed some of the fabulous sex scenes of her bitching for Chum. That dog really new how to fuck a girl good. No man could possibly compete in terms of speed or technique. He had Jade just where he wanted her; whimpering on the edge of ecstasy for his seed. And she couldn't get enough of him. His cock was bigger than most men. Luckily I managed to capture a fair bit of this love-match on smartphone-video. How did wicked uncle's manage before they were available? Do you recall those you held on your shoulder! Imagine me in the cupboard with one of those bloody things. Anyway, it's all in the can now as they say in the movie business.

With the passing weeks her grief for Chum waned and her need for a new lover grew.

Jade found solace in rambling through the Country-Park and it was on such a walk that Jade had a brief encounter with an alpha dog.

Later she shared the event enthusiastically with me saying, "We suddenly met on a quite path and he was just so handsome; and instantly affectionate with licks and sniffing. He was so sensual! And I fondled his sheath before his owner came into view. He had a big cock in there for sure and it really had my snatch throbbing! I wish you'd seen him Gerald!"

Well. my own cock was throbbing too now, but I hid my ardour and remarked, "Would you have bitched with him given the chance?" "On the spot! Well ... a bit off the trail anyway." she giggled. I smiled and hugged her close saying, "It's wonderful to hear you happy again Jade. I hope we can find you another chum real soon."

"Your a randy old sod Gerald, or is that a gun in your pocket?" she crooned gently.

"Not so much of the old, I've just got your love interest at heart." I chuckled pressing into her.

"Well you know where the line is drawn Gerald." she said carefully pulling away, "But I'm pleased you get pleasure in supporting me." she giggled again.

"Perhaps I can join you on one of your country walks?" I suggested.

"O K, providing you keep this under control!" she smirked tugging my cock.

And so, early that summer we began our country park escapades. Jade dressed in a tweedy skirt and short boots with no knickers which allowed easy sniffing access. I strode in rugged shorts and stout boots and carried a camera. We appeared as a father and daughter, out enjoying nature in the warm sunshine. In fact, we were a predatory couple out hunting for a certain type of game.

We both found this pursuit very stimulating. For Jade the prospect of finding a mate; for me the thrill of sharing it with her and snapping the encounter.

Within a couple of park-tours we had become a clever little duo at befriending dog-walkers. We usually found the men were a pushover for Jade's initial approach of petting and befriending their dog.

Then I'd saunter up and hold the owner in conversation while Jade lured the dog aside, trying for for a handful of cock. If the hound was responsive Jade would lift her skirt and let the hound get a good sniff of her snatch. This usually led to the dog trying to mount Jade. The owner would be beside themselves with embarrassment. Jade would openly let the animal hump her bare leg while I would deter the man from pulling his hound off; in case in bit my daughter in anger. I would then take a snap of the action with my camera. Jade would then push the dog off. This left the dog owner in a spot. The Country Park was policed by the rangers who could deal with misdoings. I would take the owner aside and agree not to report his dog to the ranger, if Jade could have her way with the hound there and then. It always worked. I usually got a shot of Jade with the hound, which surprisingly filled the owners with pride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.