Suddenly in Spring
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Like the daydreams of most college girls, Jade's are for plenty of cock. As a posh yet lonely teen her affection for her pet mongrel slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment and she becomes a dog-lover! Jade will never have to suffer boyfriend problems again!

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   beastiality,beastiality sex story

The following morning was blissfully sunny; I had got into my bikini and gone into the garden to sunbathe.

Uncle Gerald appeared and sat on the grass close beside me. I completely ignored him.

We hadn't spoken since the ghastly incident he'd witnessed, before disappearing.

When he did speak his gentle acquiescence came as a relief. " I only meant a bit of fun Jade ... then I felt so foolish, I fled ... I'm really sorry."

"Gerald ... you were a peeping tom! ... did you take a photo? " I fumed.

He handed me an envelope. "Destroy it if you choose, but I feel it's worth keeping." he said casually.

Resentful, I snatched it from his hand. "Well thanks, you're a real sport!" I sang sarcastically;

Then turning my back on him added curtly, "Perhaps now your satisfied!"

I felt his breath on my neck and his finger brushing the strap of my bikini-top,

"I realise what you did with Chum is something rare and beautiful Jade. I fled because I felt unworthy to be there; do you see?"

"How do you mean? " I asked meekly.

His hands gently swivelled me round to face him.

Then leaning forward he secretively spoke in my ear of his fantasies.

They were lurid visions of canine sex between a dog and myself; causing obscene images to swim through my mind. His fingers had slid up my naked thighs and into my snatch.

His voice was lulling me into submission and my thighs opened.

I was being seduced in my bikini on the lawn and felt helplessly enraptured.

But my uncle's passionate outpouring was curtailed by the sharp sound of mothers voice; calling for him from the patio.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.