Suddenly in Spring
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Bestiality Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Like the daydreams of most college girls, Jade's are for plenty of cock. As a posh yet lonely teen her affection for her pet mongrel slips into an unhealthy sexual attachment and she becomes a dog-lover! Jade will never have to suffer boyfriend problems again!

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Bestiality   beastiality,beastiality sex story

The following week-end came with summers first really hot sunshine.

Both mother and I are sunbathing in our new bikini- swimsuits on the grass beside the little pool. Music filters around us from the radio. Gerald had set up the cocktail trolley, and mother even invites me to share a drink. " Come on Jade, your old enough now for a cocktail; Gerald, mix her a stiff Martini!"

The cocktail tasted good and its heady effect gave me a pleasant feeling that was relaxing. Margo was chatting with me like a friend and we giggled together over Gerald's antics to persuade us to pose for his photos. Eventually we pose together in our bikinis for him.

"Oh how I love to see girls in bikinis!" he said taking the snap. " Well, mother laughed, you need to get yourself of to France Gerald, they're all sunbathing top-less over their these days, Oo la la!"

Gerald replied impishly," Must I travel all the way to France when I have my own two beauties here on the lawn in England?" Mother laughed and waved her finger at him, " oh you naughty flatterer, your daring me, well just for that I am going to do it, so there! And with that she unhooked her top, unveiled her breast and struck a pose. She had a pair to be proud of; capped with large ruby nipples; which had seen plenty of recent sunshine.

Gerald tip-toed theatrically to her and swivelled her gently for the best light and and then stepping back took the shot. " That's a great one for the album Honey!" he chuckled.

Mother was so pleased with herself but then turned with pursed lips studying me, " Hey, come on Jade, get your top off and have one taken for the album!" she challenged.

I froze at the thought of how little bust I had to show... " Oh ... No thanks all the same." I stammered.

Mother gave a knowing glance to Gerald, " I thought you said she was growing up?" she gibed warmly.

This was difficult. If I refused, I was spurning acceptance and friendship; yet in front of mother it felt demeaning. Gerald came up close and softly spoke to me a moment. I'm not sure what he said but I gave willing smile and unhooked my bikini-top. Then looking mother in the eye, I pulled the top away and brushed my naked breast casually with my wrist. Gerald gently cheered and swayed to the music.

Margo raised her glass in acknowledgement and we exchanged a smile; then facing Gerald I struck a pose and my topless snap was taken.

"Well done Jade, you've been a good sport." smiled mother as she came over to me, " Anyway darling, you'll have a big pair like these before long!" she jested.

We all laughed together. Margo really had broken the ice; calling me darling!

"This is marvellous!" cried Gerald going to the cocktail trolley, we've all earned another drink!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.