The Interview

by Chloe Weedon

Copyright© 2016 by Chloe Weedon

Erotica Sex Story: Samantha needs a job. She has to get to a interview. Will she get the job?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   .

She had noticed a guy staring at her. He exuded sex and she just wanted to throw him down and have her way with him. He was a tall guy with jet black hair. She felt her juices flowing as she looked into his ice blue eyes. He was well dressed in a tailored suit. He was someone important. He gazed at her intently. She felt cold chills that made her pussy twitch and nipples ache as the man stared at her unabashedly. He was so good looking and she could feel herself cream when she looked back at him. She had to do something so she opened her kindle and pretended to read. Repeatedly glancing over the top of it to see what the stranger was doing. Each time she looked he was staring at her. It was too much so she got up to go to the restroom. She had to get some relief. When she went to close the door someone pushed it open. It was the stranger. He didn't even say a word. He simply bent her over the sink and lifted her skirt up to her waistline. She didn't protest because the man had her so turned on. He ripped off the small scrap of fabric that covered her pussy. With one hand he pressed on her back while she could feel him fumbling with the belt on his pants. At that moment she didn't care that the man was practically raping her. No, he wasn't raping her. She wanted what he was offering. She braced herself against the sink as she felt his cock in the crack of her ass. She wiggled against him. She was so wet when he thrust his rod into her too fast. He hit her clit time after time until she felt the world explode around her. She cried out for more as he shot hot cum inside of her. When he finished, he lowered her skirt, zipped up and put himself back together and left the stall. That's when her alarm clock went off waking her up. Damn, she thought to herself. What a dream.

She dragged herself out of bed and headed for the shower. Standing there under the water, she lathered herself up with her body wash from Bath and Body. Her hands were full of soap when she ran them through her folds. It felt so good to her since now she was really horny. Try as she might she could not make herself cum. Frustrated, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She had shampooed her long light blond hair and was towel drying it. It was just damp when she took her blow dryer to it and finished drying it.

When she returned to her room, still wearing the towel, she went through her closet looking for the right outfit to wear. After all she wanted to make a good impression on someone later that day. She decided to go with a black pencil skirt and red blouse. She sat down in front of her mirror and applied light makeup. With her natural look she didn't require much. When she was done with her makeup she rummaged through her lingerie drawer and found a matching red thong, bra and garter belt. She thought that garter belts were sexy as hell. She dropped the towel and put all of that on. She took a pair of black stockings and rolled each one slowly up her smooth legs attaching them to the garter belt. She finished dressing topping off with a pair of black four inch stilettos. When she was finished, she looked in the mirror and gave herself the once over. Satisfied with how she looked she left her room.

Janis, her roommate, was in the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee when she entered the room. She went over to the toaster and popped two slices of bread in.

"Care for a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks. I'm just going to have toast and juice," she said after pouring the juice and returning the carton back to the fridge.

"What's wrong? You look a little frustrated."

"Just so fucking horny. I had this erotic dream and I need release. Didn't accomplish it in the shower."

"I could help you with that, you know?"

"We have been over this before and you know that I am just not into that kind of thing."

"Ok, ok, it was just a thought."

She took a seat on one of the bar stools and asked her friend what her plans were for the day.

Janis was a private nurse and she had a new patient to care for. She was meeting with the patient's family later that day to go over the care of her new charge. They would pay her well for her time and although she needed the money Janis really cared for her patients. She was one of the best nurses around. All their friends knew this about Janis. They finished breakfast and Janis left to go to her appointment.

She went over to her laptop and fired it up. The first thing she did was check her emails. She hadn't checked them for a couple of days and she had several. One by one she clicked on them. Nothing but junk. Until she got to the last one which was from her sister. She wondered why she hadn't called instead of sending an email. She opened it and started reading.

Dear Sam

I have left the country and am in Australia. I have met the most wonderful man. His name is James and we're getting married. I know that this comes as a big surprise since it's a spur of the moment kind of thing, but this type of love only comes around once in a lifetime. I hope you understand and will be happy for me. I will send you the particulars of the wedding just as soon as everything is planned and a date has been set. I am only sorry that mom and dad aren't here to celebrate with me. I know they would love him like I do. I know how things are with you right now, but if at all possible do plan to come. I do need a maid of honor, you know. If money is a problem, just let me know and I will pay your expenses if you want to come. Just let me know what you want.

Your loving sister,

Anna

Anna was getting married. Well, wasn't that nice she thought sarcastically. There was no way in hell she was going to her sister's wedding. Besides, she couldn't afford it and she didn't want her sister's charity. Thanks, but no thanks. She was sure that Anna would do just fine without her. She would send an email back to her sister since it seemed that it was too much trouble to pick up a phone and tell her what was up. She closed the laptop.

The morning was getting away from her. She thought if she left, then she would have plenty of time to get to her appointment. When she got outside to go to her car she noticed the gray sky overhead. The weatherman had predicted thunderstorms later that day so she didn't bother with an umbrella because she thought she would have everything wrapped up and would be home before the rain set in.

When she got to the city she parked in an underground parking garage. When she looked at her watch she saw that it was still too early for her appointment. She made her way out to the sidewalk and when she did the bottom fell out. It was pouring rain and she was getting soaked. She picked up her pace and when she saw a Starbucks she raced inside. The place was a little crowded. She stepped up to the counter and ordered a hot cup of tea. She was nervous enough and didn't need the caffeine in coffee to rattle her nerves anymore than they already were. After the barista gave her the cup of tea she looked around the room. There was a guy sitting alone in a booth reading a newspaper over by the front window. She took her tray and walked over to him.

"Excuse me."

He peered at her over the top of his newspaper. He let his eyes skim over her from the top of her head down to her shoes. She knew she looked like a drowned cat.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.