Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

That Jane Driscoll had made a move on me was not as surprising as might have at first seemed to be the case, at least not to me. Our situations were in a number of respects quite similar.

“Jane was bereaved of her husband, me of my wife. Neither of us was destitute, but neither of us was well off either. Both of us had a daughter, though mine was fully grown and hers was just entering puberty. And the biggee, neither of us had family that we were close to in a traditional sense. Still, Jane did have close friends that supported her. And those close friends included the very family that I should have been close to, but to this point were still being held somewhat at arms-length by me in spite of everything that had gone on in more recent times.

At any rate I had at some point apparently found myself on her radar, and that at almost the same time that she had been about to appear on mine. And now we were naked and in each other’s arms and not a bit shy about such being the case.

We were on the front room floor. Neither of us was dressed. My hand very lightly massaged her belly and her breasts. For her part she was limiting her massaging to my lower belly but not yet to the part which I wished she were massaging, not yet.

“Teasing me are you?” I said, smiling, I guess I was smiling.

“Hmm,” she said, and her hand discovered my penis and she began lightly stroking it. I’d been hard almost the instant we got to my place, but now that hardness intensified.

“Oh my,” I said. The feeling...

“Feel good?” she said.

“Oh my,” I said, again. She squeezed. I kissed her, and squeezed her right breast. I needed what this woman was offering. I needed it bad.

I let my hand cup the folds of her labia. She jerked spasmodically at my touch. She dribbled spit from the side of her mouth and made little squealing noises as my finger penetrated her vagina. Bubbles appeared at her parted lips and her eyes glazed over.

I slid down her body and forced her legs apart; they had been closed. She surrendered knowing she was about to get a serious screwing. I loomed above her and pressed my cock against her pussy’s slit. Her eyes shot open. It was that singular moment when a woman, a female, knows she is being conquered and that there is nothing she can do to stop it even if she wanted to. Jane didn’t want it to. She spread wide for me and arched up trying to make me go deeper into her. I plowed her for some minutes, I don’t know how many. She wriggled and squirmed the whole time she was being screwed.

I stiffened and shuddered as I came inside of her. I could feel myself squirt. “Yeessss!” she muttered. She collapsed back and lay flat and inert for a long minute. I rolled off of her and gasped for breath. I was in a semi-coma for what seemed like the longest time. I wasn’t done.

Once again, I slid down her body and began licking the inside of her thighs and sucking at her pussy. She was startled, but didn’t do anything to slow down the process. I continued to eat her for a good little time. She came again, and this time she did push me away. I climbed up her naked body once more and took her in my arms: a male possessing the female. She pressed herself into me.

“Good for you?” I said.

“Oh yes, yes it was,” she said. “It has been too long.”

“Oh yes, I can relate to that for sure,” I said.

“Jane, we’ve never dated, hardly know each other. I don’t know...” I started.

“Yes, that’s so. David, I think I need to come clean on one score,” she said.

“Come clean?” I said.

“Yes. I was despairing and filled with sadness and pain and worry and, well, I know you’ve had some of the same. I mean losing your wife and all,” she said.

“Yes, that’s so,” I said.

“Actually, our common friend, Stacey, suggested that I talk with you and share a drink or a meal or something. She was, is, of the opinion that the two of us could maybe, well, anchor each other at least to some degree,” said Jane.

I could feel my face fall. “The Phoenix Carters interfering in my life again,” I said.

“No, I don’t think that that’s the case, and I’m like you in that regard. I don’t want anyone feeling sorry for me or interfering in my personal life. Stacey just saw me, us, you and me, as being kindred spirits I think and so she brought us together. Oh and I don’t think she had any notion that what we just did was going to happen.”

“Hmm, maybe,” I said. “But, in this case I guess I won’t be looking a gift horse in the mouth. I suppose I may have to actually thank her for her foresight.”

“Well, sir, I have it on good authority—Alexander Graham Bell’s technology—that the Phoenix Carters, including Stacey Carter, will be in town next weekend. Don’t you just love private airplanes?” she said, laughing. “Oh and Stacey will be piloting the bird herself.”

My look said it all, I was sure.


The Ellisons did the pickup at the airstrip. My two bedroom apartment wasn’t large, but it did have a small patio and a decent kitchen. And this time we had two preteens visiting as well: Jane’s daughter Anna and her young friend Dolly—don’t call me Dolores—Wickham.

The noise was clear evidence that there was a riot going on in my place; well, we did have two kids in the mix. I was actually having a good time, everyone was. I had taken my drink out on the front porch, well, what passed as a front porch; it was actually a four-foot wide walkway with a railing one could lean against comfortably. I was joined by the other two males in residence.

“Nice day,” said James. I nodded and smiled; I was feeling mellow.

“Yes, yes it is,” I said.

“So, David, how are things. I hear you and Jane have been having fun,” said Ronald. Obviously Jane and Stacey had been in conversation.

“Yes, yes, we have. She’s a good person,” I said. “We’ve shared a glass of wine or two.”

“A glass of wine?” said Ronald. He was smirking. Clearly he knew a whole lot more than I thought he maybe should know. But, life being what it was, I decided not to make a big deal out it. It was clear to me that Jane and Stacey shared pretty much everything.

“Uh-huh,” I said, and now I frowned, my mental decision to be pragmatic notwithstanding.

“Oh, don’t get your tail feathers all in an uproar. Yeah, Stacey and Jane have been friends since Jesus was young; they share everything, deal with it,” said Ronald, not quite laughing out loud.

“Yeah, well it’s embarrassing,” I said.

“Sir, if I may,” said James. “All of us here today are here to kinda check on things.”

“Huh?” I said. “Check on things.”

“Yes sir, Both you and Jane have lost the most important people in your lives and we, well we, just want you to know how much we want to be your support. And truth told, sir, I’m not sure we know how. I am sure that I don’t know how,” said James.

“We’re here for you, and for Jane,” said Ronald. “We are. Whatever you need, well, just ask, hint, send an email, a text.” I nodded.


The party continued and so did the hullaballoo. I did have a short conversation, kind of a one on one, with Anna whom I discovered stealing cookies from the platter on the sink in the kitchen that Jenna had told everybody not to touch until after dinner.

“You like my momma?” said the thirteen year-old.

“Of course,” I said, being as euphemistical as one could be. I was wondering how much she really knew. She’d been away when her mom and myself had gotten together, “Mom likes you too, she told me so,” said Anna.

“Well, good,” I said. “How about you?” I was pinning her, but felt no guilt whatsoever.

“I like you. Mom says you are very nice, so I like you,” she said.

“Well, good, and I won’t tell her that you stole one of the cookies. In fact, you should steal another one for Dolly,” I said. She smiled, took the opportunity, and headed out of the kitchen to find her friend.

I wended my way back into the maelstrom in the front room. Jenna came up to me. She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back outside to the front walkway. James and Ronald had retreated inside with the other two women and the kids.

“How yuh doin’ Dad,” she said.

“Good. Okay,” I said. “You? I mean how’s the lawyer business. Makin’ a million bucks?”

“Got a ways to go before we make that first million, but it is within sight.

“Dad?” she said.

“Yes?” I said.

“Dad, there’s been a lot of water under that bridge you’re always talking about,” she said.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.