Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

2015

“Your dad isn’t seeing it the way you are, Jen,” said James. “He still thinks you see him as a second string daddy at best if not just an uncle. But, the problem is the fact that he sees ‘himself’ as your ‘only’ daddy. He is clearly of the opinion that he’s earned that spot in the hierarchy.”

“But, James he is so wrong. I do see him as my daddy. And Daddy Ron, well, he is my biological dad. I mean...” said Jenna.

“You’re looking at things in a scientific if not in fact an emotionally illogical way. Dad David is seeing things in an emotional way. And, he has a helluva a lot of evidence to back up his view of the way things should be. He needs to know, and this at the very least, that he is the number one daddy and that without question by everyone concerned, but, most especially by you,” said James. And he wants respect, and not just for the things he’s done.

“James, what you say may be so, but what about Daddy Ron, my biological dad,” said Jenna. “What about his feelings.”

“That’s likely going to be a problem, but think about it. He took the love of Daddy David’s life, your mom, away from him. That’s just a fact. Even leaving aside that Daddy David saved his life, Daddy Ron will never be able to do anything to overcome what Daddy David sees as the total betrayal of his wife and brother. I mean think about it,” said James. She was nodding.

“I guess I never had looked at things quite like that, James,” she said. “James, what should I do?”

“You need to pull your ‘main’ dad aside and talk to him, but you need to think things through first. Because Daddy David is going to be very hard to convince of the sincerity of your words, believe it, especially after what you said to him just a bit ago. I mean ‘you guess you’re sorry’!

“This weekend could be a watershed: a time when all is settled once and for all, and for the better. Or, it could be the end of any realistic hope of ever bringing the family back together. Dear heart, as overwhelming at it may seem, it really is all on you,” said James.


It was late in the day, and even with a house full of family, I was for the moment alone at the back of our back yard. I leaned heavily against the wooden fence. I knew the women were in the house getting dinner ready. I’d learn later that James had pulled my brother out onto the front porch for a beer. Aunt Delia was resting; it had been a long day for her and was getting longer.

I’d shut my eyes for the moment and was trying my best not to think of anything. A Buddhist priest would have smiled.

“Dad?” said Jenna. I opened my eyes.

“Jenna? I thought you were inside helping in the kitchen,” I said. I was flustered.

“Dad, we need to talk, maybe talk long,” she said. I could feel my eyes narrow. Her tone was condescending, or so it seemed to me.

“Oh?” I said.

“Yes,” she said.


The two men collapsed onto front porch chairs meant for the worship of the sun god.

“Where’s David?” said Ronald.

“I think he is currently having a little talk with Jenna. She needs to be assuring him of some stuff,” said James.

“That so,” said Ronald.

“Yes, I’m supposed to keep you entertained until she’s had her moment with the man,” said James.

“I thought the two of you had had a talk with him already,” said Ronald.

“Yes, exactly, together, but she feels the need to speak with him one on one. She’s trying to clear up some things that he hasn’t been quite ready to deal with if that’s the way to say it,” said James. The older man nodded.

“Still a ways to go,” said Ronald.

“Yes, ‘fraid so,” said James. “The man is having a hard time sharing fatherhood status with you, sir. Oh, he realizes that you are Jenna’s bio-dad; but he sees himself as her ‘main’ dad at the very least and sees everyone, especially Jenna, as seeing him as at best nothing more than a second place father or at worst a mere uncle. She’s trying to, well, bring him around to accepting the reality of things.”

“Oh my God!” said Ronald. “Doesn’t the man know that we all see him as supreme, especially me!” said Ronald.

“No sir, he doesn’t,” said James. Ronald stood and started to walk toward the back yard gate some forty feet distant.

“Sir, please, let Jenna do the talking for the moment. She’s a lawyer and a good spokesperson at the very least of it,” said James to the retreating man.

The older man turned, stopped, and retraced his steps. He sat back down. But he was clearly antsy.

“James, I need to talk to the man. He saved my fucking life. He can be whatever he wants to be. I’m not trying to minimize his place in Jenna’s life or in the lives of any of us, including Stacey; and yes, I am more than well aware that Stacey is the real issue with him, Jenna’s important, but not as important as Stacey,” said Ronald.

“Sir, I figure, as far as any of that goes, your wife and Jenna are likely on about the same level. But, as to that, I’m not really sure. Nobody can really know that apart from the man himself, and even he may not actually be able to separate the two,” said James.

“I suppose you’re right, son, but I still need to talk to the man. I really need to talk to him. I know that Stacey wants her moment with him too; she’s told me so,” said Ronald. “Hell James, he’s worried about his place as a father to our girl? To my mind he has a higher place than mere fatherhood to her already. And yes I know that makes no sense.” The younger man nodded.

“Well, there’ll be dinner soon. Maybe, without even saying anything, we’ll be able to get a sense of where the man’s at then,” said James.

“Yeah maybe,” said Ronald.


“Dad, I know you’re not feeling too good about things,” said Jenna. I looked her up and down, but didn’t say anything at first. I just kinda shrugged and waited to see where she was going with this.

“Dad? Do you want to ask me anything, say anything?” she said.

“I don’t know, Jenna, do you think that I should have anything to ask about or comment on?” I said, finally.

“Dad, you’re my dad too. You know that right?” she said.

“Too?” I said.

“Yes, I mean, daddy Ronald is my bio-dad. I know you know that,” she said. I was silent yet again.

“Daddy, say something!” she said.

“I ain’t no lawyer, Jen. I’m just a guy who has loved his kid and is not into the sharing thing all that much,” I said.

“Loved not loves?” she said, catching the nuance I’d laid out there.

“No, still loves,” I said. I don’t know how convincing my words were. She nodded.

“Yeah, and that sounds like the truth,” she said, not quite scorching me with her sarcasm.

“So you wanna have two equal daddies,” I said.

“Yes?” she said, and it was a question. Again, I was silent.

“Daddy, what can I say? I can’t just tell Daddy Ron that he doesn’t mean anything to me,” she said.

“I’m not telling you to,” I said.

“Then what? What do you want?” she fairly screeched.

“If you don’t know then I sure as heck don’t either,” I said. “You guys will leave on Sunday. Maybe we’ll see you again sometime. Okay?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.