Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

She lay passively beneath him as he continued to screw her. She smiled up at him periodically as he slowly drove his eight inch cock into her. She couldn’t help but think about her other man, her David—and yes he was still that on some level—about how he had been raped and beaten to give pleasure to other men, evil men. She felt guilty about the pleasure she felt being with Ronald, her Ronald. He was wonderful as a bed partner, far better than her David. But, David had been good too, in other ways. She was still so sorry for hurting him so.

Trying to get him to accept his true role, his biologically defined role, as Jenna’s uncle instead of her father had been the worst for her David; she knew that now. And, Ronald in spite of everything deserved to be Jenna’s father, her real father; he’d done more for her than David ever had or could. But, in the end, it had been David, albeit badly, who had bailed Jenna out of a bad situation. She made a pact with herself to try her best to help him when he got out of prison; she owed him that; yes she did.

The man on top of her sped up. He was ramming her with everything he had, almost hurting her but in a good way a supreme way. She felt herself arching up to meet his savage thrusts. He was crushing her with his arms wrapped around her torso oh so tightly: a bull mastering the female.


He looked back as he stood in the doorway of their bedroom. She sure was beautiful. Taking her from his brother had been the lowest. Claiming his daughter back from his brother? Not so much. She was his. Yes, he’d agreed back then before the killings to allow David to regain a piece of his fatherhood status back. He hadn’t liked it much then and he would like it even less now if the man did get out soon which seemed to be the case. He was a killer. He really didn’t want him around her, but, she was an adult now and there wasn’t anything he could do to stop her from consorting with him if she was of a mind to.


2013

The meeting with the judge had gone well. Winifred Clark did have some friends at court, and with Nathan backing her efforts the meeting had gone, well, well. This was one trip to the prison that she was actually looking forward to.

She pulled into the spacious fenced in parking area and strode to the gatehouse that led to the inner grounds of the DOC. Admitted, she headed for the hall where inmates met with their family members and sometimes their lawyers. It was more informal than the small rooms lawyers and the police alone could use when privacy was the issue. Privacy was not a requirement today.

She saw him coming toward her through the heavy steel door that separated the inside cell block from the hall.

She stood and smiled as he approached. He had been walking slowly, and he took his seat almost gingerly. He was clearly still feeling some pain as a result of his injuries.

“David, good to see you,” she said. “Have you gotten the news?”

“Yes, this morning. I don’t know how to thank you and Nathan,” he said.

“Okay, but we were just doing our job. But, at any rate, you’ll be out of here in a week’s time. I will alert your family as to that if that’s all right with you,” she said.

He shrugged his tacit approval. “I guess,” he said.

“Well, okay then,” she said.

The two of them talked for some time and made the arrangements for her to pick him up and take him to the half-way house that he’d be required to stay at until he was employed. He was concerned about that. He’d try to get his old job back, but he knew that that one was a long shot since Milton Ferguson had died but a year before and there had never been any love lost between himself and Gerald Ferguson, now the sole owner of Ferguson Bros. Wholesalers. But, he’d try, yes he would.


Nathan and Winnie, and yes that’s what I called her anymore, had come through for me. I was finally getting out. Oddly, I was actually fearful about what would be coming next. Who might there be there to greet me, if anyone, when I got out? I didn’t expect anyone; I hadn’t informed anyone that I was getting out, not sure why. I had told Winnie to let them know, but then I’d written her that I’d changed my mind. I wanted to be back in the city before I saw anyone.

Three more days, the screw had told me. I’d be released. I had no place to go except the half-way house. I’d be stuck there until I could find me a job. I had to get a job. Well, it was better than nothing, the halfway house. I was forty-seven years old and twenty pounds lighter than when I went in. Health? So-so, it was relative, I guess.


The screw waved to me. He didn’t like me. His Name was Carlos, we’d had words before, he and I. Nothing big, but we didn’t get along. I think he considered me a pansy; I wasn’t, but after the gang rape thing, that’s how he saw me; well, that’s what I thought whether true or not. But anyway, he waved to me. Well, so what.

I felt numb. Not good, not bad, just numb. More than six years gone, almost seven, time lost forever, but my baby was safe. I started walking. I heard the gate slam behind me, but I didn’t turn to see it; I’d seen enough of that damn place to last a lifetime. Even the infirmary, where I’d spent all but the last month and a half of the past four months, was anathema to me.

I’d done all I could for my daughter. It kinda bothered me that she wasn’t here to give me a ride. I wondered if she knew exactly when I was getting out. She shouldn’t have, given my desire as expressed to my lawyer in my letter to her. But well anyway, it was what it was.

I really wanted to be away from Wallingford State before I saw anybody. I started walking.

It was a two mile walk to the bus stop. The small tube bag I was carrying was not exactly a burden: a change of clothes, a couple of personal items were about it. Oh, and I had two-hundred and fourteen dollars to my name.

I’d figured I’d gone maybe half a mile when I heard the car behind me.

“Hey, cowboy, need a ride,” yelled the driver.

“Lawyer lady,” I said and smiled. “Yeah, I could use one.”

We drove in silence for the first few miles to town. She broke the ice.

“Gotta drop you at the halfway house,” she said. “It’s part of the deal.”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” I said. “I’ll get a job and won’t be there for long.” She nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.