Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

“Jenna didn’t get home till almost noon,” said Ronald.

“I know, and it is bothersome. Not that she got in late but that she didn’t call. And, she didn’t look good, but that might be because she was up all night,” said Stacey.

“Well, it was an all-night grad party,” said Ronald. “That part I understand.” She nodded.

“I guess. But she looked actually sick to me, not just tired,” said Stacey.

“Yeah, maybe,” he said. “I just hope she’s not doing what I think you think she’s doing.”

“You going to talk to her?” she said.

“Yes, I think I have to. She may be a technical adult, but she is not an independent adult. You should maybe give a heads up to your ex also,” said Ronald.

“Okay, I can do that. And, you’re right. He does need to be kept in the loop,” she said.


“Yes, that is exactly right,” she said, “I need your help.”

“You say she may be using drugs, or you suspect it?” I said.

“I know it sounds crazy,” said Stacey, “but she’s been acting odd and keeping really weird hours and, well, not acting normal. Ronald said he thinks it’s marijuana. Said, she all but admitted as much to him.” I nodded my understanding and concern.

“Okay, I will do my best. I’m with you on this one. We are her parents. It’s our job to protect and guide her even if she is legally old enough to make some of her own decisions,” I said.

“Okay, then good,” she said. “She said she was coming over here to your place this weekend. And, it can’t be too soon. I mean to get ahead of this game and steer her down the right path.”

“I agree,” I said.

My talk with my ex was notable on several levels. One, she never batted an eyelash when I referred to me and her as Jenna’s parents. Two, my ex-brother’s name never even came up; I thought that significant. But, most importantly, her tone told me that she needed and trusted me to protect our baby, and more that she couldn’t handle the situation, it was clearly beyond her. I didn’t smile but I wanted to.


Her Caddy pulled into the lot. I saw her get out and grab her purse before closing it up and clicking the locking mechanism on her keyring. She looked sharp in her dress, heels, and designer sunglasses. I was hoping for a positive result from our, planned for by me, conversation.

“Hi dad,” she said. I was standing outside on the walkway in front of my door as she strode up.

“Hi to you too,” I said. “Good to see you. How have you been?”

“Good. Busy. You know, a lot of stuff going on,” she said.

I led the way inside. I headed for the kitchen. “Got the burgers about ready,” I said. “I put ‘em on after you called. We can eat and talk at the same time Okay?”

“Good, I’m hungry,” she said. “And, I do want to talk. I’ve got some stuff to tell you, dad. I need your advice. Okay?”

“Sure bet,” I said.

Done eating, I started collecting the dishes and cleaning up. She helped me which was something new. I had noticed, that in spite of her claim that she’d been hungry that she hadn’t actually eaten very much.

I don’t think I showed it, but I was very much interested in whatever it was that she had to tell me. She’d sounded, what, urgent I guess was the word.

I poured a couple of iced teas for us and set them on the table. “So,” I said.

“Dad, I’m in trouble,” she said without undue preamble. I could feel my brow knit.

“Okay, baby. Let’s have it. We’ll figure it out,” I said.

“Dad, I can’t talk to mom or Daddy Ron about this. They just don’t know how to deal with stuff like you do, Daddy,” said Jenna. She went silent. It was clear that she wanted to talk but was afraid to tell me whatever it was. For my part I was opting for patience and trying to appear as calm and collected as possible.

“Dad, I want to stop,” she said. “But, Chester and Harry won’t let me.”

“Stop? Stop what?” I said.

“Using Daddy. Using drugs, heroin,” she said. I absolutely know my face flushed and it had to be showing, I was sure, my shock.

“Daddy, you’re the only one I can talk to,” she said. “I’m scared, Daddy.” I leaned back in my seat.

“Baby you’ve done right to come to me. We will solve this little problem and those two men will be out of, no they are already out of, the picture. You will no longer have to deal with them ever again,” I said.

“But, Daddy, there’s a problem.” I gave her a look. “I can’t seem to stop. I injected myself before I came over. I had to be coherent. I haven’t used a lot, so far. But, I can feel myself getting used to it, Daddy, needing it,” she said. She removed her sunglasses. Her eyes were sunken with dark bags under them.

“Baby, you have to trust me. Okay?” I said. “I’m going to get you help and we are going to beat this thing together,” I said.

“Okay, Daddy. Okay. Are you going to tell mom?” she said.

“Do you want me to?” I said.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I guess you have to.” I nodded.

“Okay, we’ll play that one by ear, but yes, at some point your mom will have to know. I know she’s concerned about you,” I said.


“Remind me again why you left my brother and hooked up with me,” said Ronald Carter.

“I just did remind you,” said Stacey Carter.

The two of them lay naked and out of breath and panting on the carpet of the front room of their mansion.

“No, I just got done reminding you as to why I wanted you to be mine. I mean I did all of the work!” he said, trying to laugh but sputtering.

“Excuse me,” she said. “Who got you up for the second and third goes, especially the third go. You almost couldn’t be gotten up for that one. You must be aging.” Now she laughed and there was no trying about it.

“You did get me there. I have to give you that one, I guess,” he said. They rolled toward each other and lay wrapped in each other’s arms.

“We need to talk, but a little later,” she said.

“About you including David in the decision making process as regards Jenna?” he said.

“Exactly,” she said. “He was willing, but I’m not sure it was the best option.”

“Okay, we’ll talk a little later. I agree, we need to talk, but later. I love you Stacey, a lot,” he said. He licked his lips and, not so slowly, fell asleep.

“I love you too big guy,” she muttered to his all but unconscious form.


I had a ton to think about, and bars are wonderful places to do it. The Spur was my thinking place of choice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.