Thicker Than Blood - Cover

Thicker Than Blood

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

Visitation was no longer a court requirement. Oddly, though, I was still getting visits from Jenna, usually on the third weekend of every month just as had been ordered by the courts so long ago, five years ago. Well, I was still getting visits on “my” weekend, but they had become more sporadic. She still missed some weekends: she was busy, she didn’t feel well, the list of excuses was long and not very imaginative. But, she was an adult now, technically. She did still shack up with my cuckolders. But, then I got the skinny from Jenna. Her address was still their address, but anymore she was gone off with friends almost as much as she was at home, their home. I began to understand Stacey’s concern, and likely Ronald’s.


“You know, Jenna, your mom’s worried about you,” I said.

“Dad, she’s just a worrywart. My friends and I don’t do anything all that objectionable. I guess she’s worried that I’m gone a lot, or maybe having sex too much,” she said. “How hypocritical is that!”

I had to smile. She’d nailed that one. “Too much?” I said.

“Dad, I’m eighteen. No, I’m not a virgin anymore, not for a while,” she said.

“Anyone special?” I said.

“I don’t know, maybe,” she said.

“Hmm, does maybe have a name?” I said. I was doing my best not to appear judgmental or invasive. I wasn’t sure how successful I was being in achieving those goals.

“His name is Chester, Dad. He’s a good guy, a fun guy. He makes me laugh,” she said.

I nodded. “Well, okay. Any chance of me getting to meet mister good guy?” I said. I was smiling, trying to be disarming. She sighed.

“I guess, one of these days,” she said.

We talked for some time. It occurred to me that she wanted to talk, but at the same time was holding back to some degree fearing, I supposed, that I might be judging her. I wasn’t, but that didn’t alter the fact that she thought I might be.

I’d gotten up to get us something to eat from the frig. When I called her to come and eat, she came into the kitchen with the cell phone glued to her ear. She mouthed to me that it was Chester. I just smiled and set the food on the table.

We ate mostly in silence, well, we were both hungry and were concentrating on the activity at hand.

I wiped the detritus from my lips and leaned back in my chair. “So, you and Chester making plans for the day?” I said, chancing that that was the case.

“Yes, I’ll be picking him up a little later if that’s okay with you, Dad,” she said. “We might be going to the movies.”

“You’re picking him up? Doesn’t he have a car?” I said.

“Yes, but he doesn’t have a Caddy,” she said. It rankled that she was so condescending, as it seemed to me, about her relative affluence. I wonder how Chester felt about it.


Madeleine had been at work while Jenna was visiting with me. She came in through the kitchen entryway.

“Hi, Jenna here?” she said.

“No left a bit ago to pick up her boyfriend,” I said.

“Her boyfriend? Chester?” she said.

“Yeah, that’s the name,” I said.” They’re going to the movies.”

She smiled a knowing smile. “The movies?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“Sounds like code for it’s none of your business,” she said.

“Really?” I said.

“Yes, really. Kids these days don’t do the things you and I did when we were their age,” she said.

“But...” I started.

“Can’t do weed in the theater. Probably some friend’s crib,” she said. I suddenly began to worry.

“Weed? You think she does drugs?” I said. I know my voice carried a whole lot of newly acquired angst.

“Nothing heavy, I don’t think, but I think it would be good to keep an eye out. Sometimes kids don’t think until it’s way beyond the point of no return. Just my thinking others may differ,” she said. I nodded my understanding and concern.

“I wouldn’t worry unduly. We’ve talked about this stuff,” she said. “Like we’ve both agreed, she does have a head on her shoulders. I think she’ll know where to draw the line. Still, keeping an eye out would not be a bad thing.

“Yes, yes, I agree. At least she’s talking to me about personal things even if some of it is not exactly meaningful,” I said.

“For sure. Keep her talking and let her know indirectly that you won’t be condemning her if she makes a mistake or two. But, at the same time, that you need her to act like an adult which she technically is,” said Madeleine.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it,” I said.

2005

They were making enough racket to disturb the dead.

“You boys need to calm down and get back to class,” said the para pro patrolling the grounds. The crowd of four boys hanging out in front of the boys’ room snickered and slowly meandered more or less in the direction of the classroom building across from them.

“What’s with Marco?” said Chester.

Derek Simmons laughed. “It’s his job, bro. The principal sends him on his little tour every day as you damn well know.”

“Yeah, yeah, and it suits him.

“Like I was saying before, you got any stuff to give me?” said Chester.

“Yeah, yeah, see me in the lot after school. Oh, and bring your honey with you. You might get extra if she’s around,” said Derek. “She gonna pick you up?”

“Yeah, yeah, just like every day this week and you damn well know that too,” said Chester.

“When you gonna get your car back from the shop?” said Derek.

“S’posed to be Monday if they can get the parts. What’s the matter? Don’t like my girl’s ride?” said Chester, he was smirking,

“That caddy stands out like too much. You need to not be noticed,” said Derek.

“Okay, okay. Can I help it if my true love is rich?” he said laughing. His buddy sneered.

“I wanna get to know her a little better,” said Derek. “Set it up.”

“Hey, Whaddya talkin’ about. She’s my girl, not yours,” sad Chester.

“Hey bro, we share. Know what I mean.” Derek’s look left no doubt what he meant.

Chester swallowed. “Okay, okay, I’ll ask. But, she won’t go for it.”

“Make her go for it. Hey, I’ll make it nice for her,” said Derek. “So, like I said, bro, make her go for it.” His tone was pure threat. His partner shivered.


“Are you kidding, Chester! I don’t even like the guy,” said Jenna.

“He’s an okay, guy, Jen. Besides, I’ve got a present for yuh,” he said. “Your favorite stuff. It’s from him.”

She looked around. “Smack?” she said.

“Yeah, just like last time,” he said. He watched as she licked her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.