Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

2003

She watched the two of them as they continued to go at it. She’d been standing there, not actually hidden, but not easy to see either if you didn’t look directly in her direction; they didn’t.

It was almost funny. She’d known he was a player, well, that he had been. David knew it too; he’d warned her about him at some point; she couldn’t remember when exactly, not at that moment, but he had. And here he was, her Ronald, proving the pudding.

“Uh, I hate to interrupt you two, but I need to get in here. I need some stuff,” said Stacey. The two naked individuals almost broke their necks turning to see the one interrupting their tryst.

“Stacey!” squeaked Ronald Carter.

“Missus Carter,” screamed a shocked, Julie Rumson, their nineteen year old part time housemaid.

“Stacey, I can explain,” said Ronald.

“No need for that right at this moment. But we’ll be talking or our lawyers will tomorrow. Okay? But, I do need to get some things. So, if you two would be so kind as to take the action to another room. I’ll be out of your hair in short order,” said Stacey.

The two players in the unfolding drama had been racing each other to get their clothes on and arranged. Julie won the race and was high-tailing it out of the room before Stacey could get the two suitcases she wanted out of the closet.

“Stace, give me a chance, okay,” begged Ronald. She tendered him a smile that in other situations would have been oh so welcome, but in this one, not so much.

“A chance? Now why would I be wanting to do that, Ronald? You know, with all of his short comings, the two things I was sure of with David was his faithfulness and his honesty. Looks like I made a mistake choosing you. I mean even after all of these years doing each other, being with each other, I catch you with that little piece of fluff,” she said.

“I’m sorry okay! It was spur of the moment. It’ll never happen again,” he said.

“Hmm, and why should I believe you,” she said. “And would it matter even if you were telling the truth.”

“It’s the only time in these almost sixteen years that I’ve done something like this,” he said. “I swear it.”

“You used to do it a lot in the old days, didn’t you, Ronald,” said Stacey. He looked down.

“Yes,” he said. “But, that was then and this is now. I’m older now.”

“Yes, but, still unbelievably immature. For the record, how was she, I mean before I interrupted your playing,” said Stacey.

“What? I don’t know. She was okay, I guess,” said Ronald.

“Hmm, I wonder what she would say if she heard you say that she was just okay,” said Stacey.

“It doesn’t matter what she’d say. She’s history. I will be sending her on her way as soon as I get dressed,” he said.

“No, no, we’re not firing her because you can’t keep it in your pants. But, she and I will be talking,” said Stacey.


I answered the door, and I could feel the smile crease my face. “Aunt Delia!” I said. “It’s nice to see you.”

“Well, thank you, David. Can I come in?” she said.

“Oh, oh yes of course. You startled me is all. I’m not conscious yet. Never am on weekends till around 10:00AM,” I said. “Yes, yes, do come in for sure.” I stepped back to allow my well-loved auntie to come in.

“How are you doing?” she said, putting her purse down on the sofa and taking a seat beside it.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m okay. Just working and getting along, you know.”

“And you and Jenna?” she said. I sighed. She had to know the situation. She was here on a Saturday, at 8:00 in the morning. She knew I’d probably just gotten up.

“Well, as to that, it sounds like you already know,” I said. She smiled.

“David, do not get overly excited about the things teenagers say and do. They are not capable of thinking very deeply and Jenna is no exception to any of that,” she said.

“Stacey clued you didn’t she,” I said.

“Yes, she was afraid you were on the verge of cutting her off, I mean Jenna,” she said. “So she called me to intercede.”

“No, no, I’m just at the point where I’m not going to be pushing it anymore. If she wants to be here the door is open. If not, well, that’s on her,” I said.

“She really got to you, didn’t she?” she said. “Hurt you, maybe a lot.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that would be a big affirmative,” I said. “I mean, a daddy thinks that his kids love him and then, well, they make it plain that they don’t, or not very much. Whatever.”

“What is really the case, David, is that children take daddies for granted. It’s in the nature of the age group. They never see themselves as needing to reassure their parents, especially daddies, that they’re loved. They say and do disrespectful things without any thought or fear of retribution,” she said.

“I don’t know, Aunt Delia. Maybe you’re right, but the things she said were pretty hurtful, as you suggested.”

“Want a bit of advice?” she said. I knew what was coming, but, this was Aunt Delia; I’d have to listen and listen seriously.

“Okay?” I said.

“Don’t overthink what Jenna said. Just go with the flow. The time will come when you will be appreciated for what you are, a damn good and loving daddy,” she said.

“Okay, Aunt Delia. I guess you’re right. I won’t do any overthinking. It’ll be a test for me, but I won’t do it because you say not to. Okay?” I said. She smiled her satisfaction at my response.

“Good,” She said, “which is the response I’d expect from a real adult.”


She remembered a quote from her favorite politician, “Trust, but verify.” She was just around the corner in the hall when he pulled his bedmate from the day before off to the side to talk.

“Are you going to fire me, Mister Carter?” said Julie. She was clearly worried.

“No, no. Nobody’s getting fired, but yesterday was the one and only time. Got it?” he said.

“Yes sir, I understand,” she said.

“I have a whole lot of fence mending to do with my wife, and I am not going to risk my marriage in order to cool off my hot pants. I don’t blame you, Julie. It was my doing, and I’m sorry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.