Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

2002

It was held in a big church, their marriage ceremony. I didn’t get an invitation, but I was there anyway. I was incognito, but I was there. I shouldn’t have been; it made me sick. Watching them be all happy and loving, but most of all it was Jenna who hurt me, though of course she didn’t know it. Watching her making all silly around him and her, hugging them, saying sweet things to them, smiling at them, joining in the general hoopla; yeah it was hurtful. I snuck away like the wimpy little nothing I thought myself with my tail between my legs. I hadn’t been seen.

Notable by her absence at the ceremony was Aunt Delia. I thought that significant. I wondered if she’d gotten an invitation. I could not imagine that she hadn’t but who knew.


She was stripping but slowly for him as he lay, still fully clothed on the bed. Down to her bra and panties, she moved toward the bed and stood beside it. She smiled saucily at him.

“Well,” she said, “you just gonna lay there staring. It’s our wedding night.”

“Hell no!” he said. He didn’t quite leap from the bed and grab her. The kisses were savage and long and promising. She rubbed her loins again his thigh, and he pulled her in tighter to intensify the feeling.

“God, you’re a hot piece,” he said.

“Well, if I’m so hot, maybe you’d want to be getting undressed so you can fuck me. Whaddya think?” She said.

He didn’t even bother to answer her as he began a rather hurried disrobing of his tuxedo.

They lay panting and sweating after two rounds of intense screwing.

“Good for you?” he said. “Worthy of our wedding night?”

She looked over at him. She knew what he meant and it was way more than the words themselves denotatively conveyed. Oh yeah, way more.

“Yes,” she said. “It was way better than my first one. Way better. David was, and is, good at some things but sex is not among ‘em.” He laughed.

“Jenna seemed happy today,” he said. “That made me happy. I think we’re making progress there.”

“Yes, I think you’re right. We need to reinforce those feelings as much as possible,” she said.

“That we will,” he said. “Think your ex will come around?”

“I don’t know. You did notice that he was there today didn’t you?” she said. He looked up.

“No!”

“Well, he was. He did his best not to be recognized, but I saw him and recognized him almost right away. I kind of expected him to come, so I was looking for him. I don’t know why he came, had to be hard for him, but he did,” she said.

“Jesus! Hard? It had to be brutal for him!” he said.

“Hmm, I would guess so,” she said, “especially him seeing Jenna all into it and everything.”

“Oh yes!” he said. “Had to be a killer given his attitude toward us and after learning that I was her real father and all.”

“Exactly,” she said. “Well, it’s his decision to be a pill. At some point he has to grow up and get a life. He could do it. He’d just rather torture himself and play the martyr or whatever. I’ve about lost patience with him.”

“Yes, and frankly, me too,” he said.

“You know, I think Jenna’s pretty much fed up with his whining as well. I don’t talk about it with her, but she is less and less wanting to go over there anymore. If he doesn’t straighten up; he’s gonna lose her. I can see it coming,” she said.

“Maybe,” he said, “maybe.”


“He was there?” said Jenna.

“Yes,” said Stacey. Her daughter’s look said it all for both of them.

“I wish Dad would stop being sad all the time,” said a slightly irritated Jenna.

“Dear, your Uncle David, was hurt pretty badly by everything that’s happened. We need you to be extra nice to him, make him feel like he’s still a part of the family, a big part,” said Stacey.

“Momma, please stop calling Dad, uncle. Okay?” said Jenna. “He’s my daddy too. Just like Daddy Ron.”

“Honey, I know what you’re saying. But, well, Daddy Ron, deserves to have that honor now, don’t you think?” said Stacey. She could see her daughter was trying to come to grips with all of the complications the adults were putting out there, and, she was not succeeding to any great extent.

“Mom, why can’t I have two daddies? Lots of kids do,” she said.

“Honey, Daddy Ron loves you very much and wants you to be really happy. He wants Uncle David to be happy too. But, he is asking for you to want to be his child now, not Uncle David’s.

“When you are with your uncle, do you call him dad?” she asked.

“Sometimes,” said Jenna. “It’s hard to just change, you know?” said Jenna. Her mother nodded.

“I guess,” she said.

“Mom, can we go shopping tomorrow. I need some stuff,” said Jenna. Her mother’s eyes lit up.

“Of course, honey. Whatever you want or need,” said Stacey. That she, they, were spoiling their daughter did not seem to register with them.


It was a good weekend weather-wise, but that was the only thing good about it. They were clearly trying to buy my daughter’s love and loyalty. Computer, Ipad, the latest techno-phone: she had it all. And those in addition to an unlimited wardrobe account. Had to be ten thousand worth of stuff in the year since the divorce was final. Jenna was fifteen, almost sixteen now. I wondered if I was going to get an invitation to her coming out party. I’d heard from her that one was being planned: Jenna bragged about it to me. Ha! I wondered if they thought that she wouldn’t tell me. Well, if they did, they were sadly in error.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.