Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A malaise of family dysfunction and emotional ruin.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Slow  

I left Marianne sitting where she’d been when I found her three hours earlier. I felt guilty leaving her, but I did need to get home. Four beers were twice my usual after work inebriation; Stacey was sure to give me hell for being late and for being a bit inebriated. But, I had a good excuse, I thought. I’d been Marianne’s shoulder to cry on. Figured that would cut some ice with Stacey this time around.

I came in through the kitchen door, the one off the driveway. She was waiting for me. She was leaning back against the little kitchen table we almost always ate breakfast. But this clearly was not breakfast time; it was a quarter of 6:00 P.M. And, it didn’t look like dinner was on the agenda either. Dessert maybe, but dinner no. She was absolutely stunning.

She was wearing the shortest of her summer dresses, and the sheerness of it created instant titanium in my underpants. I shucked my coat real quick. I came to her. I knew I didn’t smell too good after a day in the warehouse, but she’d brought this on herself, so she’d have to suffer me smelling bad.

“Jesus! You’re beautiful,” I said.

“Oh, well, thank you very much big boy. Gonna do anything about it?” she said. I went to her at but little short of light speed.

I wrapped my arms around her and then, of themselves, my hands began to roam. I buried four fingers in the still clothed crack of her ass. The heat was singular. I began kissing her feverishly while feeling her up.

I turned her around and bent her over the table. I flipped her dress up. She wore no panties. I dropped my pants and pushed my skivvies floorward kicking them off in the process. I coaxed her legs apart and she accommodated me. I pushed six inches of steel hard male flesh inside of her. I began screwing her slowly; I knew I couldn’t last, but I promised myself that I would get her off with a second go ‘round. Either that or orally; I wasn’t going to be an asshole today, no siree-boberino!

I did last for some few minutes before I began driving into her with everything I had. I shuddered. She hadn’t made it, but I was prepared for that. She tried to straighten up, but I short shanked her urging her to stay bent over. I dropped to my knees and began phase two. I licked and sucked at her slit with a wildness I couldn’t remember ever approaching in the past. I felt her shudder and convulse: she’d made it. Thank God! I thought.

I rocked back on my heels. She turned and offered me her hand. “Come on, stud, take me upstairs and do me again. You can do it. I know you can,” she said.

“Oh yeah!” I said. “Oh yeah.”

In the room she shoved me down on the edge of the bed and pushed me backwards. She knelt between my legs and sucked and stroked my dick. I was hard again in no time. She was still wearing her sun dress and for some reason that seemed more sexy to me than if she’d been naked.

I took her again missionary. She made it too at least I think she did.

We lay side by side breathing hard, the both of us. I couldn’t remember her being so hot, or me either if it came to that. And, for some reason or no reason that little fact worried me.

“Good for you?” she said.

“The best ever,” I said.

“Well, good,” she said. “I needed you to know just how good a man you could be. That’s important to me.”

“Well, let’s just say you inspired me,” I said.

“Hmm, okay, well good,” she said. “We’ll talk later. I have some things to say to you, and some things to ask of you. Okay? But not now, a little later, maybe tomorrow.”

Her tone, her words, something wasn’t right, but right at that moment I could not have begun to guess what those might be. More, I wasn’t sure I wanted to know. But what was also certain at that moment was that I was satisfied and happy and married to the most wonderful female in the world. Whatever she wanted, well, I wanted to give it to her if I could. I decided to say so.

“You are the most wonderful wife any man could ever have, ever hope to have,” I said. I felt her shiver or something at my words. Well whatever, they were true words.

We slept, it was only 7:30 P.M., maybe a quarter to 8:00PM, but we slept. Well, we had burned a ton of calories, no doubt about that. Later, or maybe in the morning, tomorrow was Saturday, we’d talk as she’d said she wanted.


I woke up. I had to pee. Her side of the bed was empty. I wondered at that. Well, maybe she’d had to pee too. I looked at the clock on the dresser; it read 3:00 A.M. The bathroom door was open and it was dark inside. She hadn’t needed to pee. She wasn’t in our room at all. I called to her, but no answer. I grabbed my robe from the back of her vanity’s chair and slipped out of the room and into the hall. I looked over the bannister and down the staircase. There was a light on in the kitchen; I could see its glow quite clearly, and I heard mumbling. She was in the kitchen. Someone was with her. I headed downstairs barefoot and still stiff from sleep.

Nearing the kitchen I was able to hear them more clearly; she had a visitor all right—at fucking 3:00 A.M! This wasn’t good. I snuck down the stairs but hung back around the corner from her, them, in the dinette, to hear what I could hear.

“No, I haven’t laid it on him yet. Tomorrow morning after breakfast maybe,” she said.

“But, you let him have you earlier tonight?” he said. I was stunned. There was no doubt about it. Her visitor was my brother, my brother Ronald Carter.

“Yes, it was our swan song; he just doesn’t know it yet. I wanted to prove to him that he isn’t a complete loser that he would be able to find a woman of his own. Yes, I know it was a crazy idea, but I think I did right in letting him have me the one last time. He’s going to have enough to deal with without doubting his manhood. I wanted to do what I could to help him with that,” she said. “I think I did.”

“Okay, but why did you call me to come now. I mean at this time of freakin’ o’clock!” said my brother.

“I have packed all the stuff I want to take; it’s under the stairwell. I need you to take it and get it the heck outta here. If he goes off on me tomorrow, or breaks down emotionally, I want to be able to get out easily and quickly. I don’t want to be hefting bags out to my car while he’s crying his eyes out or carrying on belligerently if it goes that way,” she said.

“Okay, I see,” said Ronald. “Makes sense I guess. I hope he takes it calmly, but like you, I have my doubts that he will. You know, especially about the big thing.”

I listened and was sick to my stomach. It was clear to me that in spite of the previous evening of sex, that she’d allowed me, she was intent on dumping me, and that apparently for my brother.

I considered crashing their party, but decided to wait till morning. By then I would be calmer, probably. I’d be doing some thinking between now and then. There was no chance that I was going to be able to sleep in any event.

I crept back up the stairs and let the two them continue with their conspiring. I felt awful and now other things began to concern me. Our daughter, what of her? Our relatives: how were they going to react to the incestuous relationship the two of them were obviously contemplating? And, what exactly did my soon to be ex-brother mean by ‘the big thing’.” Dumping me for him wasn’t big enough! I had a very bad feeling about this last, and I didn’t even know why, not yet.

I pretended to be asleep when she rejoined me in bed maybe twenty minutes after I had left them to their little conspiracy. She did not cuddle with me, but she clearly wasn’t interested in me anymore, so that little bit of marital neglect made sense.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.