Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

“I’ll handle the video work. What we need is a single camera pointed at the bed with a good clear view of the action and clear enough that Margo is easily recognizable. It can’t be professional looking, it has to look like something that Margo would hide to record what she was doing,” Alex said.

“OK, boys. We have a plan. Let’s make it work,” Andrew replied.

Now that their father was helping them, Grant and Alex hid a camera in the master bedroom. Grant set everything up with his friend. He was given drugs that would take away any resistance Margo would have, she’d look normal to the camera, even look like she was enjoying being fucked by the two black boys.

What was so neat about that particular mixture of drugs was that Margo would have no control over her mind. The need in her body that she would be experiencing would be controlling her mind. She’d literally fuck anything with a cock to get the satisfaction she needed. She wouldn’t even be aware of what she was doing and couldn’t stop herself.

Grant told his friend that they had been keeping Margo sedated and bringing her to semi-consciousness to keep her fed and clean. He was instructed to wait until she got almost fully awake before they gave her the new drugs, to make her look natural for the video. Because they were fast acting and would only stay active in her body for a couple of hours. Everything was set up for the next Saturday. The two young black boys readily jumped at the chance to fuck Margo.

When Saturday morning came, Grant and Alex looked over Margo’s incredible nude body lying on the bed. Margo’s large breasts lay firm on her chest and her nipples were semi-hard and sticking up from being exposed to the cool air. Her two stepsons couldn’t pass up the opportunity to fondle their stepmother’s breasts and nipples as she laid there on the bed totally nude still under the influence of the drugs.

They ran their fingers through Margo’s very large patch of untrimmed dark blonde hair on her pussy mound. When Alex slid a finger into Margo’s pussy she moaned and opened her eyes as she was only beginning to wake up. Andrew had been dosing her each morning, after cleaning and feeding her while she was still groggy, to keep her out; but this morning he had another drug to give her.

Andrew quickly took the hypodermic needle that had been prepared for her. Alex held her arm out while Grant tied the rubber tube around it and Andrew found her vein and inserted the needle. He emptied the syringe and Grant took the rubber tubing off her arm, allowing the drugs to circulate throughout her body.

Grant went and got the two teenage black boys that had been watching television in the living room while waiting. Margo was ready and starting to wake up as the two teenagers quickly undressed. Both boys may have been young teenagers, but they were both well hung. Already hard, the first boy rolled a condom on his cock. The drugs were taking over Margo, she was moaning, and her breathing was getting heavy.

The fifteen-year-old black boy climbed on the bed with the attractive wife. She didn’t even look or didn’t care whom it was getting on the bed with her. Margo spread her legs, letting the black boy crawl between them. She reached out, wrapped her fingers around his black cock, and guided it to her pussy. When he shoved into her hard, she went wild. Margo was working her hips, humping to meet his driving cock.

Anyone looking at the video would believe she was willingly fucking the black teen; she’d even guided his young cock to her pussy so that he could fuck her. It would be quite evident from the video that Margo had enticed the underage boys to have sex with her. When the first black boy climbed off her, she willingly laid there, working her hips, as the even younger black boy rolled a condom on. He’d gotten a tremendous hard-on watching his brother fuck the very attractive blonde wife.

Margo’s performance was even better than they had expected. She looked like a totally willing participate as she fucked the underage black boys and certainly didn’t look at all as if she was on drugs. Alex was jubilant; he’d gotten it all on video just the way he’d planned. He knew they had just managed to successfully trap Margo into, for all practical purposes, being their sex slave.

The two black teenagers dressed as Grant was thanking them and told them to tell their brother that he owed him one. Margo was still lying on her back moaning. Her legs still spread wide and inviting.

“I’ll take the boys home. I know you two would rather stay here and have some fun with Margo while she’s more than willing,” Andrew told his sons.

“I need someone to fuck me,” Margo mumbled, as she laid there moaning.

“I’ll be more than happy to oblige her,” Grant said and was already taking off his clothes.

As soon as he had them all off, he climbed on the bed with his stepmother and crawled between her open legs. “Fuck me! I wanna feel your hot cum in my pussy,” escaped Margo’s lips, she had no comprehension of what she was saying. When Grant rammed his hard cock in her, she moaned out “Oh God! Yea! Fuck me,” as she was humping her steaming hot pussy up to meet his driving cock.

Grant knew now why his dad had stayed married to her, besides being beautiful; she was one hell of a fuck. He could feel Margo’s vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as he fucked her. She was moaning louder and louder as he rammed his hard cock into her, giving her what she needed. Grant couldn’t hold back any longer and erupted deep inside her hot pussy. She wrapped her legs around him tightly as she was having a major orgasm. Thankfully, they didn’t have to worry about getting Margo pregnant. After her divorce from her first husband, not wanting to have another kid, she had her tubes tide.

“Thank you for a fantastic fuck,” Grant told Margo, as he withdrew his cock from her pussy and kissed her on the lips. She passionately returned his kiss.

As soon as his brother got out of the way, Alex climbed on the bed with Margo. He wasted no time in shoving his hard cock into his very attractive stepmother’s hot pussy. She was on her fourth cock and still humping and moaning like crazy. The drugs sure did a job on her, but before Alex had finished with her, they were starting to wear off. Margo became aware that it was Alex on top of her, driving his cock in-and-out of her pussy.

“Get off me you bastard!” Margo screamed, as she tried to shove him off her.

Grant quickly grabbed Margo’s wrists and forced her arms above her head and held them there and said, “Let him finish,” he said.

Margo had no alternative but to lie there and let her stepson continue fucking her.

“I think she’s a better fuck than her daughter,” Alex said, as he grunted and let loose his cum in her pussy.

“Now will you get off me,” Margo said, whimpering.

Alex withdrew his deflating cock from his stepmother’s pussy and climbed off the bed.

Margo grabbed the sheet and pulled it up around her nude body. She assumed that since Grant didn’t crawl on top of her that he must have already fucked her. She had realized, from the condition she found herself in when she became aware, that she’d been drugged. Margo demanded to know where Andrew and her daughter were. Alex told her Elaina was in her room and his dad would be back shortly.

Now that the mind-controlling drug had worn off, they had to decide what to do with Margo until their dad got back. Grant told Alex to go to the garage and get the roll of duct tape. When he got back, it took them both to force Margo on her stomach as they twisted her arms behind her back. Alex held her as Grant wrapped the duct tape tightly around her wrist several times. After getting her arms secured behind her back, they rolled her over and held her legs together while wrapping tape around her ankles.

“Are we going to have to gag you?” Grant asked, as he ran his hand over Margo’s large nude breasts.

“No,” she reluctantly said.

“Good. Dad needs to discuss some things with you when he gets back,” Grant told her.

“Will you put a sheet over me?” Margo asked, pleadingly.

“You have a fabulous body. You shouldn’t mind showing it off,” Grant said, as he pinched on one of her nipples, making it hard.

“Please, I’m not giving you any trouble,” she pleaded.

“I tell you what. You give me a good kiss and I’ll think about it,” Grant told his stepmother, and then bent down and put his mouth on hers.

Very reluctantly, Margo opened her mouth and gave her stepson a long-wet kiss.

“You have a very nice mouth. I can’t wait to stick my hard cock in it,” Grant said, as he turned to walk out of her bedroom.

“What about the sheet,” Margo cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.