Blackmailed Preacher's Wife
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Before Elaina left the house to go back to school, Andrew warned her of the consequences if she told anyone, other than Kyleigh about what really happened while she was supposedly sick. Alex had told Elaina to tell Kyleigh he would pick her up at 6:30 Friday evening for a date and she had better be ready. Also, she was to wear a nice short skirt and blouse.

Elaina was anxious for lunch period to come so she could meet up with Kyleigh. When it finally came, she grabbed her lunch and headed for the spot out by the trees where they always met for lunch. Kyleigh was already there waiting on her. Elaina quickly sat down and looked around to see if anyone could hear them talking. No one was anywhere near them, which is one reason they liked that spot so much.

“You weren’t at school yesterday. I was worried. What happened?” Kyleigh asked.

“My stepdad made me stay home yesterday,” Elaina said, starting to cry.

“Why did he do that?” Kyleigh asked.

“Grant and Alex had come into my room the night before and raped me,” Elaina sobbingly told her friend.

“Not last night, but the night before that?” Kyleigh asked, not sure what night Elaina meant.

“Yea, but they raped me again last night too,” Elaina said, continuing to sob.

“You have to calm down and tell me what happened,” Kyleigh told her younger friend.

“My stepdad is in on it. He raped me and has my mom drugged, I couldn’t wake her up, she just laid there and moaned when I shook her,” Elaina told Kyleigh.

“Damn! I didn’t see that coming, we certainly don’t have a choice now,” Kyleigh replied.

“They want us together Friday night. I’m supposed to tell you Alex will be picking you up for a date. You know what they want us for, I don’t know if I can do it,” Elaina said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“We have to do what they want. We can’t let anyone find out about us,” Kyleigh softly said, trying to calm her friend down.

“They’re going to make us have sex together. You know they’re going to fuck you while they’re recording it,” Elaina sobbingly told Kyleigh.

“I know,” Kyleigh replied, as tears trickled down her pretty face as well.

Elaina wanted to run away. She’d already been raped by her two stepbrothers and stepfather. She really didn’t want to go through that again. Kyleigh however, convinced her friend they really didn’t have a choice, they didn’t have any place to go, and no money to live on. If they ran away, they’d end up having to be prostitutes to support themselves. At least at home, they could go to school and carry on some portion of a normal life.

Back at the house, Andrew again told his sons he didn’t blame them for fucking Elaina. That he’d been planning to nail the little bitch himself, but they beat him to it. However, they should have been smart enough not to be caught in the process. Grant repeated that they didn’t expect him and Margo to get back so soon.

“I told Grant you’d been eyeing Elaina and that I thought you wanted to fuck her,” Alex said.

“What are you going to do about Margo?” Grant asked.

“I don’t know, but we better figure out something before her sister or one of her friends gets suspicious why she’s not calling them back,” Andrew answered.

“You just can’t keep her drugged forever,” Grant said.

“I know, but we can’t just take her out and shoot her,” his father said.

“Being you fucked Elaina, would you mind if we fucked Margo?” Alex asked his father.

“Hell, I had to marry the bitch to get into her pussy. She’s not going to willingly fuck the two of you,” Andrew told his sons.

“You didn’t give Elaina a choice, so why should Margo have one,” Grant said.

“We have to come up with a way to control her first. We must, somehow, convince Margo it’s in her and her daughter’s best interest to cooperate with us and keep her mouth shut. Unless we do that, we all might go to jail,” Andrew replied.

“Damn! That gives me a hell of an idea,” Grant blurted out.

“Well, out with it boy. Don’t keep us in suspense,” his father said.

Grant went on to explain. What they needed was for Margo to have sex with a couple of underage boys. Fifteen or sixteen would be perfect. They could record the boys fucking her, and if needed, edit the video to make sure she looked as if she was willingly fucking them. The video would be so incriminating that she’d do anything they wanted.

“She’ll never take the chance of her being convicted of statutory rape of a minor and leave her precious little daughter with us,” Grant said.

He went on to say that if the underage boys were black it would even be better. That Margo would know a beautiful affluent white woman taking advantage of a couple of poor little black kids to satisfy her own deviancy would be plastered all over the news and internet. She’s not dumb, she’d know the video, plus the boys testifying against her, would send her to jail for years. Said they could even tell her that they would testify that they found the video that she had kept as a souvenir.

“Damn, that’s a brilliant idea. I think that’ll work. You think you can set it up?” Andrew asked.

“I have a friend with two younger brothers that would do nicely. I know they’ll be more than willing to help for a chance to fuck a beautiful big titted blonde. The chance for them to shove their black cocks in Margo’s blonde pussy will be too great for them to turn down,” Grant said.

“Can they be trusted?” Andrew asked.

“Absolutely. My friend sells drugs and underground videos, so he knows how to keep his mouth shut. He and his two brothers are banging this white chick and her fifteen-year-old daughter that lives down the street from them. Plus, he can get me some stuff that’ll send Margo out of this world; she won’t care who fucks her as long as they have hard cocks,” Grant said.

What Grant didn’t tell his father was that he was over at his friends one day when a thirty-five-year-old mother came in looking for some pot. Grant already knew his friend had traded her some marijuana for some of her pussy before.

“Hey man. If you want some of that, I can fix you up. She has a hot pussy and gives a pretty damn good blowjob,” his friend said, as he pulled Grant aside so that she wouldn’t hear.

“She’s a divorcee that likes to smoke marijuana but can’t afford it. I can tell her I don’t have any right now, but that you’re my friend and I just gave you my last bag. I’ll tell her if she’s nice to you, I’m sure you’d be willing to share the bag with her,” his friend said.

Jane Smit was an attractive woman with fairly long dark blonde hair. She had firm breasts and a nice ass. That day she was wearing a halter-top and jeans.

“You can take her home if you want to and spend the night. She has a very cute little fifteen-year-old that she’ll let join you two if you like. She’ll even let you bang the young teen if you want. The teen’s not as good at sucking cock as her mother, but she’s not bad,” his friend said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.