Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Alex slid his cock in Elaina’s pussy. He was surprised that the sixteen-year-old was still tight after just being fucked by Grant. She laid there whimpering as Alex drove his cock in-and-out of her teen pussy. Elaina had known ever since Kyleigh told her about the video that it was just a matter of time before her stepbrothers confronted her. She knew they were going to force her to have sex with them and she knew she couldn’t stop them.

Her fears had come true; she was lying on her back with her second stepbrother driving his hard cock in her already used pussy. Elaina felt it when he ejaculated and was again thankful that he had worn a condom also. Alex pulled his deflating cock out of his stepsister and got off the bed. He turned and looked down at the young teen as she laid there softly whimpering.

“I didn’t like the idea of having a stepsister, but I’ve totally changed my mind now that I’ve tried out your tight little pussy,” Alex said, looking at the young blonde sixteen-year-old.

“I’ll agree with that. Alex and I are going to have a lot of fun with you and your girlfriend,” Grant told Elaina.

“Please, why can’t you guys just leave us alone,” the teen whimpered.

“Because we need two hot chicks to star in our videos and you and your girlfriend are available,” Grant answered.

By then Grant and Alex had put their clothes back on. Elaina rolled over in a ball crying as the boys walked out of her room.

“We need to see what happened to dad and Margo,” Grant said to his brother.

“Yea, she didn’t look so happy when dad dragged her out of the room,” Alex replied.

The boys found their dad sitting in the den and he looked pissed.

“You know, you boys may have caused us a lot of trouble,” Andrew said, looking at his two sons.

“We knew we could handle Elaina, we just weren’t expecting you and Margo to come back so soon and catch us,” Grant said.

“By the way, where is Margo?” Alex asked.

“I had to sedate her until I figure out what to do,” Andrew answered, sounding aggravated.

“Is she going to be a problem?” Grant asked.

“Absolutely, unless we find a way to convince Margo it’s in her and her daughter’s best interest not to cause any problems,” Andrew said.

He told his sons he didn’t blame them for fucking their sexy little blonde stepsister, but they should have been more careful and not been caught. Their father told them he’d seen the way they’d been watching Elaina and Margo for that matter. Andrew said he’d known they were planning something and intended to talk to them about it, but before he got a chance, they were caught fucking Elaina.

“Now that this is out in the open, how was she?” Andrew asked his sons.

“Totally fantastic. Grant fucked her first and she was still tight when I fucked her,” Alex answered.

“We thought you might like to fuck the sexy little blonde bitch’s tight little twat,” Grant said.

“I’ll have to admit I was planning on trying out the little cunt myself. Do you guys think you can keep Elaina quiet?” their father asked.

“We’re sure of it,” Alex answered, and then told his father about Kyleigh and the video.

“Damn, so the little bitch is a lezzy. I didn’t see that one coming,” their father said.

“I think Elaina likes a hard cock also, by the way she was using that cock shaped dildo on her pussy,” Grant said.

The next morning Elaina tried to put the rape behind her. She knew she couldn’t do anything about it and technically, they didn’t take her virginity. The young teen got up, took a long hot shower, and got dressed for school. She wanted to get to school and tell Kyleigh what happened. She was brushing out her blonde hair when her stepfather opened her door and walked into her room.

Andrew told the young teen she’d be staying home from school for the day and that he’d write her an excuse saying she was sick.

“Where’s my mother?” the teen asked.

“She’s in our room sleeping,” Andrew answered.

“Why hasn’t she talked to me about last night?” Elaina asked.

“You and I are going to talk about that today while Alex and Grant are gone,” Andrew told the teen.

“I’d rather talk to mother,” the young teen said, with tremendous concern in her voice.

Elaina was standing there in a little skirt and blouse. Andrew looked over the sexy little blonde sixteen-year-old’s body. He had never fucked a girl quite so young. She saw the way her stepfather was looking at her and it frightened her. She could see the lust in his eyes and remembered that he had seen her nude while being fucked by Grant.

“I want to see my mother,” Elaina said, in almost a whimper.

“That’s not possible right now,” Andrew told the young teen.

“Why not?” Elaina asked, with concern in her voice.

“She said I could handle you being a little slut and fucking your stepbrothers,” Andrew replied.

“I don’t believe you. My mother would never say that,” Elaina said, starting to cry.

“Why don’t you take your clothes off and show me what you gave Grant and Alex,” Andrew said, in a stern voice.

“I’m going to find my mother!” the young blonde cried and ran for the door.

Before Elaina could reach the door, Andrew grabbed her blonde hair, dragged her back, and flung her on her bed. She landed on her back and her little skirt flew up, completely exposing her white panties.

“No, you don’t! We’re going to get to know each other really well,” Andrew told the young teen in a harsh demanding voice.

Elaina laid there terrified of her stepfather. She didn’t even attempt to pull her skirt down. She’d never seen his violent temper before. The teen knew she couldn’t fight him off. He weighed well over 200 pounds and she was barely over 100. The young teen put her arms over her eyes crying as her stepfather started undressing.

When Andrew was naked, he climbed on the bed with young Elaina and reached for the waistband of her panties. The young blonde, gripped with fear, didn’t resist as her stepfather slid them down her legs and over her tennis shoes. Andrew didn’t take the time to undress the teen any further. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. Elaina was crying harder, but still didn’t resist.

Andrew crawled between the young teen’s legs, but before lying on top of his sexy blonde stepdaughter, he got ahold of the front of her blouse and ripped it open, sending the little buttons flying. He then shoved up her bra, which exposed her very nice set of teen breasts. Elaina continued lying there non-responsive as her stepfather leaned down and sucked on her pert nipples, making them hard.

After getting the young teen’s nipples hard, he eased his heavy body down on hers. The teen let out a groan as she felt his weight on her. Andrew reached between their bodies and guided his very hard manhood to the entrance of Elaina’s young pussy. When he felt the head of his cock slip past her pussy lips, Andrew gave a hard shove with his hips and sent his hard cock sliding deep into the sixteen-year-old’s tight little hole. Elaina let out a loud moan as her stepfather started fucking her.

“Please don’t make me pregnant. You didn’t use a condom,” the young blonde begged, as she felt him getting close to ejaculating.

“You mean you don’t wanna have my baby?” her stepfather said mockingly.

“Please no! I’m only sixteen. I’m too young to have a baby,” Elaina hysterically begged her stepfather.

“Calm down, I’ve been fixed. I can’t make you pregnant,” Andrew told the teen.

Elaina breathed a sigh of relief as her stepfather continued fucking her with long steady strokes. Now that she relaxed somewhat and quit worrying about being knocked up, she realized that Andrew’s cock had started feeling pleasurable. She couldn’t believe she was starting to enjoy her stepfather fucking her pussy, that she was getting wetter and wetter as he drove into her.

The young teen had felt it when Grant and Alex had ejaculated in her pussy, but they had worn condoms. When Andrew ejaculated, it felt completely different. Elaina felt his hot cum flooding the inside of her pussy for the first time. Before she realized, what she was doing, she had wrapped her legs around her stepfather and had a very vocal orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.