Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Kyleigh lay on her bed, still in the clothes she had worn the day before. She forced herself to get up and take a long hot bath. The teen laid in the tub of hot soapy water thinking about what she had been forced to do with Alex and Grant. Surely, Elaina would have warned her if she had known about the video. After her bath, she dressed and called Elaina’s cell phone. When she answered, Kyleigh told her friend they needed to talk, but not at her house. She’d meet her at the park down the street from her house.

When Kyleigh got to the park, Elaina was already there waiting, sitting on the park bench where they had agreed to meet. Elaina could see tears in her best friend’s eyes as she walked up and sat beside her.

“Elaina, Alex and Grant had a video of you and me together in your bed; it showed everything, and they forced me to have sex with them. They had cameras set up and recorded me having sex with them,” Kyleigh sobbingly told her best friend.

The beautiful ash-blond told Elaina how her stepbrother, Alex, blackmailed her into going on a date with him. He took her to a motel where her other stepbrother, Grant, was waiting in the room. They forced her to perform oral sex with both of them while they filmed it.

“What are you saying?” Elaina asked, in a panicky voice.

“I’m telling you they had a video of you and me having sex in your bedroom and used it to blackmail me,” Kyleigh told her.

“O my God how did they... ?” Elaina started to say.

“They must have a hidden camera in your bedroom,” Kyleigh replied.

“What are we going to do?” Elaina asked, starting to cry.

“There’s nothing we can do but give them what they want. If they expose us, it’ll destroy both our lives,” Kyleigh said.

“I’m only sixteen, do you think they’ll want to have sex with me,” Elaina asked, tears starting to roll down her cheeks.

“I’m sure of it. Why else would they have hidden a camera in your bedroom? They had no idea they’d catch you and me together. They were trying to get nude photos of you, so they could blackmail you,” Kyleigh told her friend.

That evening at dinner, Elaina was very nervous. She couldn’t look at her stepbrothers for fear of breaking down crying. Alex and Grant could tell their stepsister was worried about something and they were pretty sure they knew what it was. She had talked to her best friend and Kyleigh had told her about the video and what they had forced her to do.

Later, that evening, Elaina was in her room, lying barefooted on her bed, wearing a little pullover shirt and jeans. She was lying across her bed doing algebra homework when her bedroom door opened, and Alex and Grant walked in. The young teen looked up and saw her two stepbrothers standing there. The moment she had been dreading, ever since Kyleigh told her about them having a video of them, had come.

“We need to talk about you and Kyleigh,” Alex said.

“Please get out of my room and leave me alone. Kyleigh told me what you made her do,” Elaina said, not able to look her stepbrothers in the eye.

“So, the lesbian bitch told you about the fun we had with her. That sexy mouth that ate your pussy sucked both our cocks,” Grant said.

“If you try anything with me, I’ll scream,” Elaina said, trying not to panic.

“Go ahead, dad and Margo left and won’t be back for a couple of hours,” Alex replied.

The sixteen-year-old jumped off the bed and tried to run for the door, but her twenty-two-year-old stepbrother, Grant, grabbed a handful of the teen’s blonde hair and dragged her back. He held her while Alex went over and slid his hand between her mattresses and pulled out her dildo.

“Well, what do we have here?” Alex said, looking at his young stepsister being held by his brother.

“We’ve decided it’s time your hot little cunt had the real thing,” Grant said, as Elaina was struggling to get loose.

“Please, you can’t do this. I’m your stepsister,” the teen begged.

“You and that sexy ash-blonde lesbian girlfriend are going to star in some videos for us, but for now we’re going to try out that hot little pussy of yours,” Grant told the struggling teen.

Turning loose of her hair, Grant grabbed Elaina’s wrists and twisted her arms behind her back. Alex came over and got ahold of the front of the teens little pullover shirt and ripped it down the front. The young teen knew there was nothing she could do to stop her stepbrothers from taking what they wanted from her. Alex took out his pocketknife, opened it and slid the blade under Elaina’s bra between her breasts. When he pulled, the blade sliced the teen’s bra in half, letting her exposed breasts spill out.

Grant turned loose of Elaina’s wrists, grabbed the back of her ripped shirt and cut bra. He pulled them away from her body and dropped them on the floor. Grabbing the teen’s wrists again, he twisted her arms back behind her back. Alex reached out and squeezed his stepsister’s firm nude breasts as Grant held her.

“Please don’t do this to me,” Elaina begged.

“Be a good little slut like your friend. We didn’t even have to force her,” Alex said.

“You bastards threatened to ruin her life. What choice did she have?” Elaina replied.

Alex turned loose of his stepsister’s breasts and started unfastening the teen’s jeans. Elaina struggled harder, her nude breasts were bouncing around as she wiggled and twisted, trying to get loose. Grant tightened his grip on her wrists and twisted her arms more. Elaina felt the searing pain in her arms and shoulders.

“I’ll do what you want! Just stop hurting me! You’re going to break my arms,” the teen screamed out sobbingly.

“That’s much better,” Grant said, and eased up on the pressure he had applied to convince his sexy little sixteen-year-old stepsister to comply with his and Alex’s demands. He kept just enough pressure to let the teen know if she tried to resist, he would just hurt her some more until she gave in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.