Blackmailed Preacher's Wife - Cover

Blackmailed Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

Alex and Grant decided to go after the sexy ash-blonde seventeen-year-old high school senior first. They knew that once they got Kyleigh under their control, their stepsister would be easy. Their plan was simple. After blackmailing the teen with the video of her lesbian encounter with their stepsister, Alex would be her new boyfriend. She would have to stop dating her current boyfriend. The word around school was that she was putting out for him. One day after school, Alex made a point to ‘accidentally’ run into Kyleigh coming out of the library.

“Hi, Alex,” Kyleigh said, when she saw her best friend’s brother.

“Hi Kyleigh, would you like to go out with me Friday night,” Alex asked.

“You know I have a boyfriend,” Kyleigh said, politely turning him down.

“I really think you should go out with me,” Alex replied.

“Why is that?” Kyleigh asked, thinking he was just flirting with her.

Alex started the video of her and Elaina having sex, which he had emailed to his cellphone, and then handed his phone to Kyleigh.

“How did you get that, you bastard,” Kyleigh cried.

Alex told the beautiful seventeen-year-old if she didn’t want her parents and all her friends to see her preforming lesbian sex, she’d go out with him. Said he’d seen how good she was with her mouth on his stepsister’s pussy, so he wanted to see how good her hot mouth was at sucking a hard cock.

“Please ... I can’t. I’ve never been with a boy that way,” Kyleigh said crying.

“I wonder how it’ll affect your family’s reputation when their only daughter is outed as a lesbian,” Alex said.

“Please, you can’t do that. It’ll destroy my family,” Kyleigh said, crying harder.

“That’s entirely up to you and that hot sexy mouth of yours,” Alex told his stepsister’s best friend.

Reluctantly, the pretty ash-blonde gave in and told Alex she’d go out with him. Sobbing, she just didn’t see any way out, other than letting him blackmail her into giving him a blowjob. Deep down she knew he wouldn’t be satisfied with just her mouth. If she submitted to his blackmail, he’d demand she let him fuck her. The teen had been fucking herself with a dildo for a year now and only occasionally let her boyfriend fuck her to keep up appearances. He was the only boy that had ever fucked her, and He didn’t get to take her virginity, she did that herself with the dildo.

Friday evening at six o’clock, Alex picked up Kyleigh at her house. As usual, the ash-blonde looked fantastic. She had on a light-pink button-up shirt with a little jacket over it and a pair of tight blue jeans. Alex walked her out to his car and opened the door for her. Kyleigh knew it was her last chance to refuse what Alex had planned for her. If she got in his car, she’d be at his mercy and would be forced to do despicable sex acts with him; but nothing he could make her do would compare with having to face her father with him knowing she was a lesbian. Reluctantly, she got in and he closed the door.

Alex backed out of her driveway and started driving. He was a little disappointed she hadn’t worn a skirt as he put a hand on her thigh. Kyleigh jumped and started to push his hand away, but then stopped herself and let him run his hand along her inner thigh. Kyleigh had always thought her best friend’s brother was cute. If she were into boys, she wouldn’t have minded dating him; but that was before she learned just what kind of asshole, he was by blackmailing her.

“Where are you taking me?” Kyleigh asked.

“You’ll see when we get there,” Alex replied.

When Alex pulled into a sleazy motel Kyleigh got very nervous. She wanted to scream at Alex, she wasn’t going in a motel room with him, especially one that looked like it would be where dope addicts and prostitutes hung out. Kyleigh would have been even more horrified if she had known Grant was already in the room and had video equipment setup to record all her actions.

Alex pulled his car up to one of the rooms and turned off the engine. He got out, walked around the car and opened Kyleigh’s door. She hesitated, and then reluctantly slid out of the seat. Alex had to push on her back as she unwillingly walked to where she knew she’d be forced to performing depraved sex acts. The instant Kyleigh walked into the motel room and saw Grant and all the recording equipment, she turned and tried to run, but Alex grabbed a hand full of her soft ash-blonde hair and dragged her back.

“I’ll do what you want, just please don’t make me do it while you’re recording it,” Kyleigh begged.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to send Mr. Simpson the video of his precious little lesbian bitch daughter having sex with her girlfriend,” Alex said.

“Alright, you sorry bastards, you win,” Kyleigh said, knowing anytime she tried to refuse they’d use her family against her and she’d have to give in to their demands.

“Who knows, you might like it,” Alex said, and then grabbed the sexy teen and pulled her against him and kissed her on the lips.

Kyleigh just wanted to get it over with and get out of there, so she let him kiss her and half-heartedly kissed him back.

Alex broke the kiss, reached up, and eased Kyleigh’s jacket off her shoulders. With her arms at her sides, Alex let it slide down her arms and fall to the floor. When he started unbuttoning her shirt, Kyleigh just stood there knowing it would do no good to resist. Tears were rolling down her pretty face as Alex got her shirt completely unbuttoned. He pulled it open, revealing the swell of her magnificent teen breasts that were contained only by her sexy light-pink bra. Repeating the process, Alex let Kyleigh’s shirt slide down her arms; joining her little jacket on the floor. Grant was filming it all with his new high definition camera.

“Get rid of the bra,” Alex said and stepped back, so that Grant could get a good shot of Kyleigh’s magnificent breast as she took off her bra.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Kyleigh reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. When the cups went loose around her breasts, she hesitated. When Alex took a step toward Kyleigh, she pulled the bra away from her breasts and let it join her other clothes on the floor. The beautiful seventeen-year-old was now topless. Out of impulse, she put her arms up to cover what she could of her breasts.

Alex reached out, got hold of her wrists, and pulled her arms down. Kyleigh’s magnificent breasts were fully exposed to a boy for the first time. Even worse, she was being filmed. No telling who would see the video. Her breasts were firm and standing up nicely. Alex squeezed them. Kyleigh closed her eyes, trying to take herself mentally somewhere else. Tears were flowing as if they were raindrops as she felt the pain when Alex pinched her nipples, making them hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.