Blackmailed Preacher's Wife
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

After everything settled down and weeks went by, Chase found himself getting bored with Miranda. She was an incredible fuck and never refused his advances, whether it was to suck him off or spread her legs for him. All the excitement though was gone. It had been a tremendous turn-on blackmailing the beautiful young preacher’s wife. Controlling her, fucking her behind her husband’s back, and making her submit to the things she wouldn’t have otherwise done.

Everything changed when Chase met a very attractive dark-haired girl. She had short dark reddish-brown hair, mysterious dark eyes, and a very sexy body with a nice set of breasts. Unbeknownst to Chase at the time, the dark-haired beauty had sought him out. She was Carrie Stratford, Miranda’s old lesbian girlfriend, and she was planning payback for the blonde bitch that discarded her for boys. As Carrie had gotten older, she came to the realization she was bisexual. She could swing ether way. However, her first love would always be Miranda, and she wanted her punished for breaking up with her.

Chase was eating lunch at his favorite burger place across from his work. At a table across from him, there were two very attractive girls. One was a dark-haired beauty that looked to be about the same age as Miranda. With her was a very cute younger redhead that was maybe fifteen or sixteen. The young redhead had beautiful blue eyes and a sexy little mouth to go along with her long hair. She was a hot little number; her breasts, while not large, were ample for her size and age.

When Carrie would notice Chase looking at her and her young friend, she’d give him a sexy flirtatious smile.

Chase watched as the dark-haired girl whispered something to the little redhead. The young redhead then looked directly at Chase and gave him a shy sexy little smile. He was thinking he’d fuck either one of them. Especially the young redhead, he’d bet she had a tight little pussy. To his amazement, the dark-haired girl got up and walked over to his table.

“Hi, my name is Carrie and my young friend is Nicole,” Carrie said introducing herself and the young redhead, and then asked Chase if he would like to join them.

“An invitation to sit with two lovely ladies, how could I pass that up,” he replied, got up, moved to their table and sat down between Carrie and Nicole.

“I saw you eyeing my friend. Would you like to fuck her hot tight little pussy? I’d let you,” Carrie leaned over and whispered in Chase’s ear.

“Why would you do that?” Chase asked the mysterious dark-haired girl.

“I want to make some videos with Miranda,” Carrie answered.

“How do you know my girlfriend’s name?” Chase asked.

“My name’s Carrie Stratford and I went to school with Miranda,” she replied.

“You and she were lovers,” Chase said.

“That’s right; I see she’s told you about me. We were, until the ungrateful bitch dumped me,” Carrie said hatefully.

“What kind of videos,” Chase asked, intrigued by her offer.

“You’re not dumb, you know what kind of videos,” Carrie replied and told him she had some male friends that would pay a great deal of money for Miranda’s acting ability.

Chase knew what Carrie was suggesting; they wanted Miranda to make sex videos. He wasn’t sure he wanted to get involved with Miranda’s old girlfriend, but she was sexy and had a killer body that he wouldn’t mind fucking. The beautiful young redhead Carrie had with her, definitely turned him on.

“The question you have to ask yourself is, do you love her, or are you just using her incredible body for sex?” Carrie asked.

“How persuasive will you be for my help?” Chase asked.

“Very persuasive, and just to let you know, I’m a better fuck than Miranda,” Carrie said and told him she liked girls, but had no problem going both ways.

Carrie told Chase she could have orgasms either-way, tongue or hard cock. She liked them both but spent most of her time with girls. She however would make an exception for him. If he helped her get Miranda into making videos, he could have her and the young redhead anytime he wanted them. Carrie leaned over and kissed Chase full on the lips. He returned her kiss as she passionately kissed him. When she broke the kiss, Carrie moved her lips to his ear and whispered, “I promise you’ll not be sorry if you help me, you can still have the blonde bitch when we’re through with her. That is if you still want her.”

“Nicole show Chase how much you’ll appreciate his help,” Carrie told her young friend.

The sexy young teen leaned over and kissed Chase full on the lips with a very passionate kiss while rubbing her small hand over the bulge in his pants. When she broke the kiss, she moved her lips to his ear and whispered, “If you help Carrie, you can have me anyway you want.”

The thought of seeing the once innocent young preacher’s wife starring in a sex video made his cock hard. He had turned the beautiful blonde into an adulteress and made her his mistress. True enough, Miranda was still an incredible fuck, but he didn’t love her and the excitement of manipulating her was gone.

The one thing that might have kept Chase from conspiring against Miranda, Carrie neglected to tell him. The men she worked for were none other than Alex and Grant Washington, the two boys that raped Miranda as a teenager. Alex and his brother made sex videos, mainly using underage girls. They also owned a topless bar where certain connected customers could take the girls to one of the back rooms and have them perform illicit sex. Miranda would be a tremendous asset for their customers to use.

Alex and Grant Washington had wanted to make sex videos ever since they raped and videotaped Miranda. Their career started after their mother and father got a divorce, and then their father was remarried. The woman he married had a young daughter from a previous marriage. Elaina had just turned sixteen at the time. She was a very cute girl with blonde hair that hung below her shoulders. Her beautiful blue eyes and sexy body turned boy’s heads. Her breasts were average size and her ass well rounded. Even with her good looks, she was an extremely shy girl.

From the first time Alex and Grant met their future stepsister, they wanted to fuck the hot little blonde. They could see why their father wanted to marry her mother. She was a very attractive woman. Margo had long straight blonde hair that fell across the top of her large breasts. She had a very sexy body, even at thirty-six, she could qualify for the centerfold of a men’s magazine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.