Blackmailed Preacher's Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Miranda was a young preacher's wife that was raped when she was sixteen. She never told anyone about the rape. Chase Martin accidently found the video of her rape on the internet. He used it to blackmail the beautiful blonde nineteen-year-old preacher's wife into having sex with him. She was then taken into further depravity along with other girls and women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Prostitution   Revenge  

The next Sunday after Chase blackmailed Miranda, he was watching the preacher’s wife sing in the church choir. She refused to look directly at him; but, occasionally, she would glance at him out of the corner of her eye. As soon as Miranda saw him looking at her, she’d look away while looking a little nervous; but not enough that anyone else but Chase would notice. He was the only one that knew she had something to be nervous about. Just a few days earlier, her hot lips and pussy were wrapped around his hard cock.

Before church let out Rev. Paul made an announcement that they needed two more volunteers for the children’s charity, and anyone interested could sign up after the service. Chase knew Miranda was very involved with the children’s charity, so he signed up, impressing his mother. There were six other members in the group besides Chase and Miranda; they would meet once a week, on Saturday afternoons at two o’clock, to schedule activities and fund raising. The meetings usually didn’t last much over an hour.

The preacher’s wife was very nervous around Chase at the meetings; she made sure they were never alone together. On their third meeting, Rev. Paul was to be out of town to preach at another church. He wouldn’t be home until late Sunday night, which meant Miranda was available. Chase managed to slip her a note telling her if she didn’t meet him at a little motel outside of town, at five o’clock that evening, then at the next meeting he’d show the group a video; and she knew how much they’d enjoy it.

Chase was not sure if Miranda would call his bluff or not. He was sitting at the little motel waiting. It was almost five o’clock and no Miranda. He was beginning to think the young preacher’s wife was not coming, and then he saw her car pull in. Miranda could see Chase sitting in his car, pulled up alongside him, and rolled down her window. She had tears in her eyes. He told her to follow him around back; he had a room on the backside so that no one would see her car back there.

They drove around, Chase parked in front of the room he’d already rented. Miranda pulled up beside his car and turned off her engine. Chase got out of his car, but Miranda just kept sitting in hers. He could see tears streaming down her pretty face as he went over and opened Miranda’s car door. Reluctantly she stepped out of her car as Chase got her by the arm. She only slightly struggled with him. Miranda realized that arguing and begging would do no good, but she wanted him to know she wasn’t doing this willingly. Holding her arm, he guided her to the motel room, unlocked the door, and shoved her in.

After Chase put the do-not-disturb sign on the doorknob, he closed and locked the door. He then went over and sat on the side of the bed. The young preacher’s wife was just standing in the middle of the room crying when Chase told her to strip.

“Please don’t make me humiliate myself this way, at least let me undress in the bathroom,” Miranda begged Chase as she gave him a horrified look. She said her husband didn’t even watch her undress.

Chase told her he was not her husband and if she didn’t want to be there all night, she had better start taking off her clothes. That day the young preacher’s wife was wearing a dress. With tears streaming down her pretty face, Miranda turned her back to Chase. Her dress had a zipper that ran from her neck to her waist. Chase stood up and unhooked the little hook at the top, unzipped her dress all the way down, and sat back down on the side of the bed. Miranda turned back around to face him and slipped her dress off her shoulders and arms.

Miranda lowered the dress past her large breasts and then over her ass. When she got it low enough, she stepped out of it and laid it on a chair. She worked her slip up past her waist and breasts, and then slipped it over her head and laid it with her dress. The young preacher’s wife was standing in front of Chase now in her bra, panties, pantyhose and shoes. Miranda slipped off her shoes and then eased her pantyhose over her ass and pushed them down her legs until she could pull them off her feet. She laid them with her shoes. The young preacher’s wife was now only in her bra and panties. With tears streaming down her pretty face, Miranda reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, and then grudgingly pulled it away from her breasts.

Once again, Chase was looking at Miranda’s fantastically beautiful large breasts. He took off his clothes while he watched as Miranda slipped her panties over her ass and down her legs. When she got them off, she laid them with her other clothes on the chair. Totally nude, Miranda unwillingly got on the bed and spread her legs. She knew the faster she let Chase get off, the faster she could get out of there. He was going to fuck her; and making it take longer would serve no purpose. Once Chase was naked, he crawled on top of Miranda’s fantastic body and gave her a kiss on her lips.

Miranda refused to open her mouth and kiss him back. Chase moved his lips to her ear telling her if she expected him to keep quiet about the video, then while they were alone, she had better start trying to act more willing. She had better start with kissing him as if she meant it. He looked her in the eye and asked if she understand that her life, as she knew it, depended on how she treated him when they were alone.

Through tear filled eyes, Miranda nodded and whimpered out a low, “Yes.”

This time when Chase kissed her, Miranda reluctantly opened her mouth. He kissed her long and hard, exploring her hot mouth with his tongue as she reluctantly kissed him back. After they kissed for a while, he slid down her body; slowly kissing his way down to her magnificent breasts. He started sucking on her nipples and making them hard. She couldn’t help starting to moan as he manipulated her sensitive nipples with his lips and tongue. He continued to kiss his way down her beautiful body until his head was between her legs, and then he lowered his mouth to Miranda’s pussy.

“No! Please don’t do that!” Miranda cried, as she tried to shove his mouth away from her pussy.

Chase started using his tongue on her, nibbling and sucking on her little clit, she couldn’t control herself and started moving her ass and moaning louder. She involuntarily spread her legs wider giving his mouth better access to her hot pussy. Miranda hated the fact she couldn’t keep her ass still. She knew if he kept it up much longer, she was going to have a massive orgasm. Wrapping her legs around his head, she squirted all over his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.