Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo - Cover

Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning was the second day of October. That was important to Karen, primarily because her last period had ended on the fifth of September. And that meant that all that dangerous sperm her son had pumped in her womb (two loads) was probably not all that dangerous after all, because her period was due to start, according to her calendar, the very next day. But after last night, and looking back on the train wreck in the cold light of day, with a cold dose of reason, she had a pretty good idea that there would be some sort of repeat of her night of taboo love.

And while she had no objection to Bob making a baby in her, she didn't feel that way at all about Jack having an equal chance to do the same thing.

She did not call Bob. She was too ashamed to do that.

Bob didn't call her either. It's an even bet you can guess why he didn't.

Instead, she went to work and then promptly told her boss that she had to go see her doctor.

"You don't look sick," he said.

"Female issues," she said.

"Go!" he said, and quickly found something else to do.

She couldn't get in until two, but at least it was a same day appointment. She was shown in ten minutes after she got there. When the doctor learned she was asking for a prescription for birth control pills, and that she had been sexually active within the last two months, he asked her to provide urine and gave her a plastic cup to do so. Then he left. She went to the bathroom and put the urine sample in a caddy in the hallway. She returned to the exam room and waited, wishing she'd thought to bring a book with her. She sat on the raised examination table, while five, then ten and then fifteen minutes passed. She was just about to open the door and call out to someone when the doctor breezed back in.

"I need to examine you. That's going to include a pelvic exam."

"For birth control pills?" Karen hated pelvic exams.

"It's all part of the process," he said. "It won't take but a minute. Please put on this gown. I'll be right back."

Another ten minutes passed as she sat on the table before the doctor returned. He did all the normal things doctors do to examine a patient and then opened a drawer and extracted a pair of stirrups which he put into place. Karen knew to lie down and lift her heels and rest them in the stirrups, but she usually only had to endure this at her gynecologist's office.

"Thank you," said the doctor, politely.

Sitting on a stool he moved between her legs and performed the exam while she squirmed a little. Finally it was over.

"You can get dressed now," he said. "I'll give you a little privacy and be right back."

"Actually, you can stay," said Karen, standing up off the table. He'd just peered into her vagina. She wasn't about to be shy about him seeing the rest of her. "I need to get back to work."

The doctor nodded and then fiddled with things on a shelf below a cabinet on one wall while she got back into her uniform.

"All done," she said.

"Sit down," he said.

"Doctor, please. I've been here almost an hour. I've been on the pill before, so I know the deal."

"I'm afraid I can't write you that prescription," he said.

She frowned.

"Why on Earth not?"

"Well, mostly because you're already pregnant."

Her reaction caused him to say, "Now you know why I told you to sit down."


Karen sat and listened, still dazed, as the doctor droned on about hCG levels in her urine, and the physical changes that had already taken place involving her cervix, and that he would need to do more tests to be able to give her a firm due date.

"When was your last period?" he asked.

"September the fifth," she said.

"You remember the exact day?"

"I looked at my calendar today," she said. "I'm due to start tomorrow."

"Are your periods regular?"

"Like clockwork," she sighed.

"Well, then, I'm going to set your preliminary due date in mid-June. As I said, in subsequent prenatal visits we'll tie it down a little closer. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, weakly.

Sensing some ambivalence, he asked the question he hated to ask.

"Do you want to have this baby?"

She stiffened, and her pale cheeks filled with color.

"Yes!"

"Okay, then. Talk to the receptionist and she'll set you up for the rest of your visits. Congratulations, Mrs. Ross."

"Thank you," she said.

She had to sit in her car for half an hour before she felt like it was responsible for her to drive back to work.


It's hard to tell what caused the bigger uproar ... the fact that each parent had succumbed to temptation and fucked his or her offspring, or the fact that Karen was pregnant.

That might sound odd to you, the normal person who does not engage in coitus with your offspring, but as is always the case when life runs us down like an unsuspecting kitty cat in the street, things were complicated.

Take, for example, the fact that Karen was intensely thankful about the fact that she was obviously already pregnant before she felt Jack's penis firing off volleys of attempted fatherhood in her previously (but no longer) fertile pussy. That's quite a bit to be thankful for, and might even mitigate the guilt you feel that that penis actually undertook to assault your eggs. Bob was pretty happy about that too, by the way, once he had all the information and had time to think about it.

Jack? Well, his reaction was complicated too. One could say he'd reached two pinnacles in his young life. Both involved having his penis firmly embedded in a woman's belly. And it was difficult for him to place one higher above the other in importance. That alone caused him some guilt, both at feeling like he'd cheated on Mandy, and because he was vaguely unhappy that he was too late to the party when it came to his mother. There were still some submerged Oedipal things going on in him that he didn't fully understand.

Mandy was similarly bipolar about things. That she'd gotten her daddy's spurting prick in her was the manic part. In her case, she didn't think of it as cheating on Jack, because she'd loved her daddy for years and years before Jack came along, and she had plenty of love in her heart, enough for both of them with some to spare. The depressive part was that he'd made a baby in Karen, which meant she was losing him. She liked Karen, maybe even loved her in a way, but that didn't lessen the feeling of loss. To Mandy, the glass was half empty and Karen was who had drunk that half a glass.

Bob was just a fucking wreck. His pinnacle count was pretty low too. Trudy ... and then Karen. But cumming in Mandy had been a mind blowing experience as well. And he knew it wasn't supposed to be.

People think that families who fall into incestuous behavior are perverted, or twisted or mentally ill or something, but the truth is that, for some people, you can't control who you fall in love with. That can be blamed on mental illness, but for what it's worth, some people just think love is love and it isn't all that picky. Humans were designed to reach out in love and sometimes that happens in ways that other people don't like. And really ... what's the difference between that and the woman who falls in love with a married man and then murders his wife, so she can have him all to herself?

People disapprove of that too, but they don't call her perverted.

That it all came out when they all got together that night was inevitable. They all knew each other too well by now to hide things of that magnitude. And everybody knew that decisions would have to be made about the future. As painful as it might be, everyone knew that the bandage had to be removed to see what condition the wound was in, and the high state of everybody's emotions pretty much demanded that it be ripped off fast.

Had this been a completely conventional, almost blended family, Karen would have been the first to speak, joyously announcing her big news. But as is clear by now this wasn't the poster family for "normal", and the way they handled things wasn't how most others would have. What there was, was an uncomfortable gathering of people who knew there was an elephant in the room, but didn't know there were actually two of them there.

Bob being the only other adult present, gritted his teeth and took the bull by the horns.

"Something happened last night, and it affects us all."

Karen looked at Jack, her eyes wide, and said the first thing that came to her mind.

"You told him?"

"Told me what?" asked Bob, eager to be distracted from the confession he was about to make.

"About us," said Karen, who may be forgiven for being a little unorganized in her thinking at the moment.

"Us?" asked Bob, thinking that meant Karen and him.

"Yes," said Karen. "What happened between him and me last night."

Oddly, it was Amanda who figured it all out first. She knew, of course, about one of the elephants in the room. She also knew her boyfriend pretty well, considering they hadn't known each other very long at all, on the grand scale of things. And he hadn't looked at her once since they all got together. Instead, he'd been looking at his mom, specifically, his mom's breasts. And she was blushing furiously. Mandy knew how Jack felt about her. And she knew how the kind of "helping" that had been going on could generate emotions that she had also felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.