Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo - Cover

Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Don't go anywhere," said Karen as Jack put his breakfast dishes in the sink. "We need to talk."

"What about?"

"About you and me." She swallowed. "And about Mandy and Bob."

"Oh, okay."

"This trial we're trying out," she said. "It means that he's going to be doing the same thing for her that I do for you."

"He's already done that once," said Jack. "Mandy told me."

"I know. He told me about that too. How do you feel about that?"

"I think I understand it," he said.

"Explain that to me."

"Well, I know how I feel about you, and what you do for me. I guess I'm not surprised that Mandy gets excited about doing things with him too."

"The other night," said Karen. "You touched me."

"Yes." His eyes brightened.

"Do you remember what I did after you ejaculated?"

"You rubbed it on your breasts," he said. She could see him start to take deeper breaths.

"Do you know why I did that?"

"No."

"Because I got excited."

"You did?"

"Yes, sweetheart. That biological urge we've been talking to you about affects me too. It's not supposed to do that when my son is involved, but it does."

"I know I'm not supposed to be happy about that," said Jack, "but I am. This is crazy, Mom."

"I know, Baby. I know. But my point is that that's probably happening to Bob and Mandy too."

"Okay. I can understand that too."

"So ... things escalated between you and me," she said. "That may happen between Bob and Mandy, when he helps her."

"Like how?" he asked.

"Did she tell you what they did?"

"Yes. She said she sat on his lap and rubbed up against him until she came."

"It may cause Bob to cum too, some day."

"It makes me cum when she does that," he said.

"How would you feel if she did what I did?"

"You mean used her hand?"

"I mean what if she took his spend and rubbed it on her breasts?"

He sat there, frozen.

"You can tell me, Honey," she said.

"I don't want to," he whispered.

"Why?"

"Because I'm getting a boner right now."


The normal couple in love lives in a shifting sea of sorts, in which the water is different temperatures, and has a different level of clarity. When storms appear, the waves are rough, even destructive. There are days of flat calm, where not a ripple exists. Along the shore there are waves that roll and crash onto the beach. In places it is deep and cold, while in others it is warm, and things grow there.

This is simply an analogy to show that the normal couple experience all sorts of moods while they are together, and deal with varying wants and needs. But imagine if the storm never stops. Now very little can be accomplished in that tumultuous ocean.

These two couples lived an anything but normal existence. True, the emotions they experienced are the same as millions of other people, but the circumstances in which they felt those emotions were more akin to those stormy seas than anything else. They were so consumed with sexual frustration and passion that they could think of little else.

When the kids weren't together, they wanted to be. When they were, but it wasn't a "sex day", they were frustrated. For Bob and Karen it was similar. They got to spend intimate time together, but not nearly as much as they wanted to. As a result, all four of them were horny for much of the time.

It might not have been that way had there not been the taboo attraction that was going on. Karen might have been able to suppress her horniness for Bob, had not there been another attractive man in her house. And Bob might have been able to deal with missing Karen, had there not been a nubile, willing girl walking around his house in her bra and panties half the time. For the kids, it was similar. When Mandy was horny and it wasn't a time she could satisfy that with Jack, her dad was right there. And when Jack needed release and couldn't get it with Mandy, his mother had already agreed to help him.

To use another analogy ... it was a train wreck.

That wreck happened in slow motion, though.

It started when Mandy went to give her father a good night hug and kiss. He was in his bedroom, wearing his PJ bottoms and nothing else. He enfolded her in his arms and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm horny," she complained.

"You have two sex toys," he reminded her.

"Will you use them with me?"

"What?"

"I want you to hold onto them while they work," she said.

"I don't think I can do that," he said, weakly.

"Okay, then. Can I rub against you?"

"That would be better," he said. The irony of that was that it would be the "better" thing to do, from his perspective.

She pushed him and, because he wasn't expecting it, he fell, off balance, onto his bed.

"Scoot up," she said, pushing at him, steering him to the middle of the bed.

"Not here," he said, feeling lead in his stomach. There was lead in his prick too.

"Why not? It will be more comfortable."

He had no argument for that, and couldn't think very well anyway, because her hands were touching him everywhere, including the front of his PJs, where she gripped his erection and moved it into place where she wanted it.

Then she whipped off her T shirt and, clad only in lacy panties, crawled up to straddle his hips.

She settled the gusset of her panties onto the underside of his cock and then relaxed with a sigh, reaching to squeeze her nipples, briefly.

"Okay," she said. "Now I'm ready."

He gazed up at her pale skin. For the first time in his life he noticed a few freckles scattered across her upper breasts, but then his eyes were drawn to nipples that were now red and angry looking. Her hips moved and his cock was stroked.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on his chest and began to move, languidly.

"Ohhhhh, yeah," she sighed. "That's what I need."

The front of his PJs had a flap, and within a minute her action moved the cloth down, around his cock, until it was suddenly in view.

"Baby," he gasped, as he felt the more intimate contact with her now-wet panties.

She looked down.

"I need to cover it back up," he panted.

"No you don't. It isn't hurting anything." She kept moving. "Touch me," she whispered. "Like last time."

His hands moved of their own volition, to cup, squeeze, and maul her hard cones. He twiddled her nipples, hoping he could get her off before something really bad happened and he splattered all over his abdomen.

"I could do this all night," she moaned.

"No you can't!" he gasped.

"When I do this to Jack, he cums," she said, dreamily.

She looked down at him.

"If you get too excited, you can cum too. I don't mind."

"I do," he groaned.

She lay down on him, her hot breasts digging into his chest until they were crushed. She kissed his chin. She moved her entire body up and down, rubbing his whole front.

"It's okay, Daddy," she purred. "If you cum, it will calm you down, like it calms Jack down. Then you'll feel better."

"Ohhhh Mandy," he gasped, as it became impossible for him to keep it in.

She felt the jets of his heat saturate the skin just below her breasts, where the tip of his cock was.

"There you go," she said, soothingly. "Doesn't that feel better? I'm almost there too, Daddy."

She sat back up and used her hands to smear his cum all over his chest. Then she transferred it to her breasts and rubbed them, trying to pinch slippery nipples while her hips went into overdrive, whipping back and forth.

It was his cum that did it. Just the knowledge that she'd made him that happy made her happy too, and she held her breath as a monster orgasm fairly wrecked her loins. Her arms went up and her hands flapped like she was trying to make chicken wings as her belly rippled. Then, as if she were a blow up doll with a huge hole in her, she collapsed on his chest again, gasping for air.

"I love you, Daddy," she gasped. "Thank you so much!"


In similar fashion, things were heating up in the Ross household. That also happened at bed time. Again, Karen was brushing her hair when Jack came to stand in her doorway, leaning against the jamb. He had on only his briefs. Her eyes flicked to his image in the mirror in front of her. The front of those briefs were smooth, with only a slight bulge in them. Not saying anything, he just watched her while she continued to stroke her hair. She actually saw that small bulge grow, until its growth seemed exponential. Suddenly a log resided beneath that white cloth.

"You're so beautiful," he finally said. He made no move to hide his arousal, as if he felt like that was completely normal.

"So is Amanda," she said, her arms still moving.

"She is," he agreed. "But there are different kinds of beauty. I never thought about that until the last couple of months."

"While I can't believe I'm actually saying this, your erections should be reserved for her," said Karen.

"I know, but they're not." To him it was simple.

She brushed some more. If she stopped, she knew she'd want to do more than just stroke that penis.

"Do you think Amanda and Bob are doing anything right now?" he asked.

"Such as?"

"Do you think he's helping her get relief?"

"Is that what you're thinking about? Is that what's causing all that trouble in your underwear?"

"No. Not really. I guess if that's what I'd thought about first it might have."

"What did you think about first?" She wondered if it was wise to ask, but it was too late now.

"When you do that, your breasts lift and move under your shirt. I was thinking I'd love to see what that looked like without the shirt."

"Jaaaack," she groaned.

"I'm sorry. I can't help what I think about."

"I only let you see them when I'm helping you. You're making this very difficult for me," she complained.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a woman. And you're almost a man. You already look like a man. You're handsome and I love you, and when you do that, it affects my emotions."

"Tell you I want to see them?" He sounded curious. "You already know I do."

"No," she said, putting down the brush and turning around on the stool. She pointed one long finger at his briefs. "That!"

"This?" He gripped the log.

"Yes," she said.

"It just happened."

"Were you thinking about Mandy when it did?"

"I already told you what I was thinking about."

"Then that," she pointed again, "is about me, Jack. A man I love has an erection for me. It just so happens he's my son, and I shouldn't be happy that my son has an erection for me. But, like you, I don't seem to be able to control how I feel."

"You mean you like it?" Now he sounded interested.

"I'm not supposed to like it!" she groaned.

"But do you?"

"Go to bed!" she barked.

"I need help tonight," he said, immediately. He pulled the front of his briefs down, displaying the same thing Mandy had seen before, a penis that was so hard that it pointed upwards, along the same plane as his abs. "See?"

She did see, and she could actually feel her self-control slipping away.

"Go lie down," she said. "I'll be in, in a minute."

He left, and she was able to take eight or nine deep, cleansing breaths as she took off her robe and put on her PJ bottoms. She stayed topless, knowing she'd end up that way anyhow. She almost laughed hysterically when she thought about pushing her vibrator up inside her and just leaving it there while she went to make that beautiful erection wilt and soften.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.