Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

While the parents were talking, the kids were talking too, of course.

"What happened?" asked Jack.

"He finally did it."

"Did what?"

"The night before last, we talked and then I asked him to help me, you know like your mom helps you. And he did."

"Really? My mom did too!"

"I thought they'd be too mad to do anything like that," said Mandy. "But I was so horny! The thought of not getting to see you made me crazy."

"Me too. I grabbed her boob!" he whispered.

"All I did was sit on his lap and rub against him, sort of like when I rubbed against you at Claudia's. Except he had on his PJs and I had on my panties. But I did kiss him when I was cumming. It was sooooo good."

"As good as when you're with me?"

"It's different," she said, knowing by instinct that she shouldn't place Jack either above or below her father. "With you, I want it to go on forever. With him I know it will be special, and I want to get there fast."

"I get it," he said. "How I feel about you is completely different than how I feel about Mom. Do you know what she did?"

"How could I know?"

"When I spurted, she caught it in her hands and rubbed it all over her breasts."

"On her shirt?!"

"No. I forgot. I got her to take her shirt off for me."

"That's weird. I took mine off for my Dad," she said. "You said you touched her boob, right? Was that while her shirt was off?"

"Yeah," he sighed. "She feels so different from you."

"My dad grabbed both my boobs," she said. "He squeezed my nipples and it made me cum."

"I squeezed one of hers and she shook all over, like she was shivering," said Jack.

"What do you think they're going to decide?" asked Mandy. "About us, I mean."

"I don't know," he said. "I don't want them to keep us apart."

"That would be awful," she agreed. "I mean it would be easier if Daddy would do that to me every night, but I still want to be able to be with you."

"I think I could behave around you if Mom did that every night, too," said Jack.

Their conversation ended at that point, as they heard their parents coming back.


"No!" said Mandy, after Bob had laid out Plan A. While the thought of being able to have sex with Jack any time she wanted to was making her mind whirl, she was looking to the longer term. Like many girls, she was convinced she was in love, and that she and Jack would get married and be together always.

But that couldn't happen if Plan A was pursued. The parents were plainly flabbergasted at her vehement disagreement.

"You can't do that. We've already told you that if you get married, it will make us brother and sister. What happens inside our houses is our business ... private ... but if you get married everybody in town will look at us like we're brother and sister. We can't be happy like that, because we can never get married if that happens."

"But you won't really be brother and sister," said Bob. "Your lineage is completely different."

"I know a girl named Becky Thompson. Her mom got married three times and she has two different sets of step brothers. Every time she talks about one of them she calls him her brother. Not step-brother ... just brother. And everybody else who talks about them calls them her brothers."

"I know one of her brothers," said Jack. "Step-brothers, I mean. One day he saw me looking at Becky and asked me if I thought his sister was hot. He didn't call her his step-sister either."

"I don't see how it will matter whether we wait until you're eighteen or not," said Karen, frowning. "Either way, you'll become each other's step-sibling."

"Where's your laptop?" asked Bob, looking at Karen.

She got it for him and he opened it. He brought up Google and started searching. He found dozens of pages related to "step-sibling incest" but none of them talked about marriage. What they did talk about was how terrible it was. There were a few on the other side of the fence, who pointed out that there was no blood relationship, but there were many more who thought it was perverted. He didn't read those to the rest of them.

He fared much better when he changed the search parameters to "step-sibling marriage". There he found dozens of posts by people who had engaged in that very pursuit, as well as posts by those who wanted to and were looking for information. There were conflicting comments about what the law was, which made sense, because marriage law is almost always state law.

Of particular interest were the difference in the stories of those who grew up together and then got into a romance or marriage, and those whose parents had come together while the love birds were in their mid to late teens.

The ones who grew up together had a much rougher time of it. The ones who had been adopted by a step-parent were flatly forbidden to marry, blood line or not.

Only the ones who confessed to falling in love after they turned 18 had less or no difficulty with the law.

One post said, "We went to a different city to get married. We had different last names. Nobody thought a thing about it. Then we went to college as a married couple. By the time anybody who had known us in the past found out about it, she'd already had my kid."

"Well," said Bob, closing the laptop. "There's good and bad news."

"What's the good news?" asked Karen.

"If they wait until they're 18 and never live together under one roof, they can probably get married without incident."

"You don't have to tell me the bad news," said Karen, her voice tight. She looked at the kids. "To allow for your happiness, we have to give up our own."

"There has to be something else we can do," moaned Mandy, who felt like she knew exactly how Karen felt. She'd felt the same way when she thought she wouldn't be able to be with Jack any more.

"If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them," said Karen.

Jack raised his hand, as if he was in school.

"I have an idea," he said. "What if we kept both houses, but only lived in one of them? I mean, technically, our address would be different from their address."

"Wouldn't work," said Mandy. "We have friends, and they come over. They'd find out we were all living here."

"Who said your house?" asked Jack.

"Wherever!" said Mandy. "The point is we have to live apart and they want to live together. It has to at least look like we're living in separate houses. It's fine for them to be going together and go out on dates and kiss in public. Nobody will think a thing about that."

"So," said Karen, playing devil's advocate. "What happens when you two are high school sweethearts and everybody knows it, and then we get married? You think they'll cut you any slack then? I don't. I bet a dozen of them would tell you you have to break up, whether you've graduated or not."

Mandy bit her lip. She knew how her friends thought, and Karen had pegged them pretty well.

"But that means we're all separated from each other," she moaned. "Except you two can still go out on dates."

"Sometimes the things you want in life mean you have to make sacrifices to get them," said Bob. "In this case, you want to be able to get married after you graduate. The sacrifice being required of you is to wait three years and then convince people that you didn't get interested in each other until after we got married. The sacrifice you're asking Karen and me to make isn't about our happiness. It's about yours. There's nothing stopping us from getting married tomorrow ... except that we want you two to be happy too. And, as parents, we're used to making sacrifices for our children. But this is a big one. If we do this for you we're going to have to be able to spend enough time together to keep our own relationship healthy."

"You can do that," Mandy assured them. "Whenever you guys want to have sex we'll leave you alone."

"I'm not talking about just sex," said Bob. "Our relationship involves much more than just sex."

"Right!" said Mandy. "Whatever you need. But can we ask for something too?"

"Shoot," said Bob.

"We could agree to your original idea and be able to live together and have sex and all that stuff," she said. "But we're giving that up because there's more than sex to our relationship too. We're thinking about the future. But we need to be able to be together sometimes. Like, maybe ... once a week?" Her voice ended up on a hopeful note.

"That's too often," said Bob. "You're on the pill, but the pill isn't fool proof. Once a month would be safer, when you are least fertile."

"Would you be satisfied with once a month, Daddy?" she asked him, unabashedly.

"Twice a month," suggested Karen.

"And in-between, if we get too anxious ... you'll still help us?" asked Jack, looking from Bob to his mother and back.

Bob sighed. Mandy had told him all about it, no doubt.

"We'll give it a trial period," he said, instead of a yes or no.

"A trial period," Mandy repeated. "Can we start tonight?"


There had been more resistance, at least on the part of Bob, who pointed out that Mandy hadn't been taking her birth control pills for them to be fully effective. There were no condoms available either, because while Bob had intended to get some, he hadn't gotten around to that yet.

The disappointment, on the part of both Jack and Amanda was palpable.

"Doesn't the Quick Shop have condoms?" asked Karen.

"Of course!" said Bob, slapping his forehead with his palm.

"Go with him," said Karen, looking at Jack. "You need to know how to buy them."


It wasn't a "shopping" trip, and Jack didn't learn much about how to buy condoms. Bob, perhaps because he was still frustrated, saw the words "Heavy Duty" on a package and plucked that one from the shelf. All Jack learned was that if you toss a box of condoms on the counter and offer money, nobody seems to ask any questions.

Back home, the negotiations now final, Bob and Karen watched their children walk hand in hand to Jack's bedroom. Karen's awaited them.

"Did you keep a few for us?" asked Karen, looking at the box in her son's hand.

"Crap!" groaned Bob.

There was a delay while the box was opened and Bob got three condoms out.

"Three?" said Mandy. "You're going to use three of them in one night?"

"I just took a few," groaned Bob. "I'm not counting them."

"Oh," said the girl, no longer curious. Just like that all she could think about was what awaited her in her young lover's bedroom.

"Three?" whispered Karen, in mock horror as Bob returned to her. Then she grinned. "You must be planning on keeping me up all night long!" She giggled as he frowned.

"I may not use any," he growled. "I'm not feeling all that sexy at the moment."

She laughed, and then brushed the front of his pants with her fingertips.

"I am convinced that I can resolve that issue," she said.

She didn't speak again until she'd gotten him into her bedroom and was in the process of disrobing.

"I just thought of something," said Karen, as she paused, topless, watching Bob's eyes as they ate her naked breasts up.

"What?"

"When we help them, we're going to get turned on and want to do more, just like they do."

"Maybe not, if we can be together more often," he said. "If I know I can come see you the next day, that will go a long way towards helping me resist."

"We can practice that right now," she said, pushing her panties down and sprawling on the bed.


As has been narrated before this, there was an almost eerie similarity between what was going on in Karen's bedroom and in her son's.

Both women found themselves on their backs, with a man over them, sucking avidly at their stiffened nipples. Both men moved a hand to rub between their chosen mate's legs, feeling slippery lubrication there. Neither man wanted to be masturbated, or sucked. Both wanted to slide his aching bone deep into the willing female who spread wide for him.

Both men started out with their erections firmly encased in a heavy duty latex condom. And within a minute, both women were unhappy that the feeling they craved, that of a warm, "rough" penis in them, was muted by the thick, smooth latex.

There was a difference, however

For Bob and Karen, the decision to remove that condom was tempered by the understanding of what the consequences of doing so were.

With the younger couple, Mandy simply said, "I don't like it. Take it off."

The only other real difference was that while Bob lasted almost ten minutes, Jack groaned and filled Mandy with his sperm in less than two.

Mandy didn't care.

She already knew how quickly he could get hard again.


The next morning it was the women who rose first. Some might say that's because all the woman has to do is lie there, while the man does all the work. But both of these women had learned that by being on top, she could have a string of orgasms before the man under her bucked, groaned, and ejaculated into her womb. And both had done that more than once as the night passed.

There was some tension, at first. Mandy, who was wearing Jack's robe, knew whose sperm still seemed to be making a warm ball in her belly, and that she wasn't supposed to know how that felt. And then there was the fact that the penis she had so lovingly rubbed against in the not-so-distant past, had recently been up inside Karen, making a warm ball of its own. The fact that her father had been wearing a condom when that happened didn't really matter to her.

For Karen, the tension involved the fact that this young siren had seduced her son, a young man whose insecurities she was well aware of, and whose passion she knew well, too.

It wasn't so much jealousy that caused the tension. It was more an unstated, even unconscious desire on the part of both women to experience what the other had. And not out of curiosity, but from a position of honest, passionate love.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.