Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

"It's a good thing Daddy didn't know your parents are out of town," said Mandy, as Claudia poured Coke over the ice cubes in a glass.

"What parents don't know won't hurt them," said Claudia. "After all the help you've given me in algebra, I had to help you. Besides, I'm not allowed to date either. Reggie about went crazy when I told him my parents were going out of town."

I bet," said Mandy. "You guys have been going together for a while, right?"

"Almost six months," said Claudia."

"And like ... do you guys do lots of stuff? Like tonight?"

We have to sneak around to see each other," said Claudia. "My parents would kill me if they knew he'd even touched my boobs, much less anything else."

But you've done other stuff?"

Mandy never got her answer, because a tap at the door interrupted the girls' conversation. It was Reggie and Jack.


Reggie and Jack had walked to Claudia's. They had used the time-honored ruse of both claiming to be sleeping over at each other's houses, which meant both could leave home and meet somewhere else, and then go to Claudia's. That part of the plan had worked and now they were standing outside Claudia's door. It looked like all the subterfuge was going to work.

"I'm gonna get me some pussy tonight!" Reggie bragged.

"I hope so, too," said Jack. Reggie might be bullshitting, but Jack knew he had to play along. "We've never actually done it yet. I'm hoping I can wear her down tonight."

"Maybe that's why she asked Claudia if she could sleep over. Good luck," said Reggie. "But if she ends up shutting you down, Claudia's parents have great cable."

Their talk about conquest stopped as they arrived and Reggie tapped on the door. It opened to reveal two girls standing there, both of whom looked excited, and the boys went inside.

Jack's characterization of his intentions was all show. Actually, he'd be happy if he got to play with her breasts again, and actually see them while he did it. And kisses. He wanted lots of kisses. He hoped she'd take her shirt off, and let him take his shirt off too, so they could rub their chests together while they kissed.

Just thinking about it had him stone hard.

Claudia showed them where the food and drinks were.

"Nobody touches my dad's booze," she warned. "You have to promise that."

"I'm not here for booze," said Reggie, putting his arms around her and squeezing her butt.

Claudia turned to face the others and Reggie boldly slid his hands up to cup her breasts through her shirt.

"You guys can have the guest bedroom, but try not to mess anything up. My parents can't find out about us doing this tonight."

"Got it," said Mandy. "We'll probably eat something first."

"I'm not here for food either," said Reggie, squeezing Claudia's breasts.

One minute later Jack and Mandy stood alone in the kitchen.


Bob was in trouble. Karen had a heck of a lot of pent up passion in her. She'd resisted getting into a relationship as she raised Jack, and she'd tried to deal with her natural urges by taking care of them alone. Once she had changed her mind about letting a man into her life, though, she went into things with her eyes wide open.

And her legs wide open too.

She'd settled for two orgasms being produced by his lips and tongue before she wanted something warm and alive deep in her belly, instead of the cold, impersonal vibrator she'd had to depend on for so long.

Then, when she pulled him on top of her and reached to guide him into her, once he lunged forward and filled her, she basically went ape shit.

She moved so much that he actually came out of her twice. The second time, her growl of dismay was translated into action as she pushed hard on his chest, tipping him off of her, and then rolled on top of him as he landed on his back. Socketing the tip of his cock in her opening, she pushed down onto it, impaling herself and then sitting straight up so that her body weight bottomed him out inside her.

Her right hand went down to where they were joined, and her fingers began stroking her clit as her internal muscles started squeezing the thick thing inside her, and then relaxing around it.

"I need this so much!" she whined, just milking his penis. "I've missed this so much!"

"Me too," he said, fighting for breath. What was going on inside her felt a lot like her mouth had, as fireworks burst overhead. "But I'm not going to last," he gasped.

"We have all night," she panted. Her hands came to land on his chest and she leaned forward, to start making pelvic thrusts. "And I hope you had your Wheaties this morning, 'cause I'm going to want to do this all night."

Her short, jerky movements did him in as his prick was stroked quickly.

"Karen!" he choked.

"Ooooo," she said, stopping as he jetted into her. "I feel it. You really are excited."

"I'm sorry," he groaned as his cock leapt in her again.

She lay down on his chest, her hot breasts crushing as she kissed him.

"It's okay," she said. "You'll last longer next time."

"I wanted to last longer this time," he moaned.


"What do you think they're doing?" asked Jack, peering down the hallway where the others had disappeared into.

"Well duh," said Mandy. "They're procreating."

"You think so? Really?" He sounded breathless.

"That's what Claudia said they were going to do."

"Yeah. Reggie said that too, on the way over here. But guys say stuff all the time."

"So, when he said that, what did you say?"

He looked uncomfortable, suddenly.

"You know. Guys talk. And brag and all that. It didn't mean anything."

"It meant something to those two," she said, pointing down the hall. "So what did you say? Did you say we were going to have sex too?"

"I said I was going to try," he admitted sheepishly. "But it was just for show."

"Good, because we're not going to have sex."

"I know."

"But we can do some other stuff," she said.

He actually bounced up and down on his toes with excitement.

"You want to eat something first?" she asked.

"No," he said, still bouncing.

"Boys are so impatient," sighed Amanda.


"This is like a dream," sighed Bob. Karen was cuddling against him, held close by his arm.

"I like this dream," she whispered.

"It seems like everything has happened so fast," he said.

"I know. But it just feels right. At least to me," she said.

"Me too. But I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Amazing, wonderful things like you just don't drop into my life."

"I never thought I'd do this again for the rest of mine," she said, softly.

"Well, get used to it," he said. "Because I'm going to try to keep this going for as long as I can."

"I'm not going anywhere," she said.

She sat up.

"Except maybe to visit my new best friend and kiss him a little bit, and maybe suck him a little bit, and see if I can get him all excited again."

"Not too excited," said Bob. "I'd really like to see what your face looks like while it gives you an orgasm."

She leaned down to kiss him briefly.

"Like I said, we have all night."


Jack and Mandy were standing in the guest bedroom, facing each other. Their examination of each other had already begun, even though both were still fully clothed. Jack looked at Mandy's chest and face. Mandy looked at his shoulders and the front of his shorts. Finally, Jack felt bold enough to reach and put his hands on her breasts.

"I can't believe you let me touch them," he sighed.

"I like it," she said.

"Can I see them?"

"Yes," she said.

His hopes for the evening came true as she took off her shirt and removed her bra, standing before him in only her jeans shorts and shoes.

"You're beautiful," he choked.

"You make me feel beautiful," she whispered.

He started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to see what they feel like touching me while we kiss," he said.

"Okay," she said. "Me too."


"I like it this way," said Bob, who was lying on his back with his hands under his head, and a pillow under his hands. He was watching Karen as she wiggled, moved, and jerked with his hard penis way up inside her.

"Me, too," she panted. "My ex-husband would never let me do this. He said a woman's place is on the bottom."

"He was an idiot," said Bob. "You're beautiful, sitting there. Your breasts bounce around. It makes me want to cum, except it also makes me want to watch you do that for hours."

"I think I could do this for hours," she said, reaching to rub her clit. "It's fascinating. When I sit up like this, you rub me in one set of places. When I lean forward, I feel you in different places. What I love is that no matter how I arrange myself, it feels wonderful."

"Well, take your time. I can control it with you on top. Just don't do that thing where you milk me."

"You mean this?" She sat still and he felt those internal muscles working. His eyes were drawn to her belly and he could see it move as she squeezed and relaxed.

"Yes, that," he gasped. "If you do that, I'm going to make another mess inside you."

"I like it when you make a mess inside me," she said. "After Jack was born, Dave said one was too many. He always wore a condom after that."

"I should be wearing one too," said Bob.

"No! I want to feel you. I want to feel every bit of you."

"Karen, you know what doing this produces," he groaned.

"It's pretty safe right now," she said. "That's why I wanted this date to be tonight."

"I have to admit I love spurting in you," he sighed.

She lay down on him, holding her weight up with her elbows. Her lips were right above his.

"Bob," she chided gently. "That means you want to get me pregnant."

"I know," he whispered. "I can't help it."

"Doing this with a man who wants that is completely different than doing it with a man who doesn't," she said. "With Dave, it was just a quick fuck, so he could get off. But with you, it feels like we're making love. And that you want to make a baby is the epitome of love."

"I do love you," he said. "I was just afraid to say it."

"I know," she said. "Isn't it odd that people are willing to do this, but are afraid to tell each other what they're feeling?"

"I think I'm old fashioned," said Bob. "Even before Trudy, I didn't do this with a girl unless I wanted commitment."

"Do you want commitment now?"

"I do," he said. "But I also know I can't demand that from you."

"You don't have to demand it. I wouldn't be doing this with you if I didn't think we had a long future together."

"How long?" he asked.

She kissed him.

"As long as possible."

He swallowed.

"Til death do us part?" he whispered.

Her pussy muscles started milking him again.

"Yes," she whispered in return.

"Wow," he sighed. "Stop doing that, please."

"Why? I want you to cum."

"I can cum later. I think you just agreed to marry me."

She pushed up with her hands until her arms were straight. She started sliding forward and backward, still milking him. It was like she knew exactly what buttons needed to be pushed to coax a load out of his balls.

"You can cum now and then we can talk about how I just agreed to marry you."

She sat up.

"Would you like to be on top?"

A wide range of emotions were surging through Bob. He hadn't planned on proposing. If someone would have asked him if he was thinking about it, he'd have said something like, "Sure I think about it. Karen is a fabulous woman. But it's much too soon to think about that." But now it was an entirely different situation. A different world.

And in this world it wasn't too soon. In fact, in this world, it was time to celebrate. Another part of him ... a part he wasn't even aware was there, whispered that it was time to claim this woman as his own.

"Yes," he said.

They tried to roll in a way that would keep him in her, but their bodies foiled that attempt and he slid out of her.

"Ohhhh," she complained, but then lay completely open in submission to the man she had chosen to be her mate.

That thing in Bob that demanded he claim her caused him to lift her legs and rest her calves on his shoulders as he crawled forward. It lifted her pussy and bent her at the waist.

He reached and slotted his cock in her. Crawling even farther forward he slid into her until his loins hit her hard. She grunted.

"Soooo deep," she huffed.

She was helpless in this position. All she could do was wiggle as he withdrew and then pounded deep again. The tip of his cock hit her cervix and moved it out of the way.

"You're mine," he said, staying deep and flexing his cock.

"Yes," she gasped.

"You're my woman," he said, pulling back an inch and then pushing hard again.

"I am!" she whined.

"We're going to get married," he panted.

"Yes!" she shouted.

"And I am going to make a baby inside you."

"Ohhhh, Bob. I love you."

The only thing she could do was work those internal muscles, and she did so with a vengeance now.

"You want me to cum in you," he grunted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.