Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob was sitting on the couch, staring at the wall. He'd tried to watch TV, but that just seemed wrong, somehow. He checked his watch for probably the tenth time in the half hour since Karen had disappeared into Amanda's bedroom.

He had just decided to make a pot of coffee when Karen suddenly appeared. She looked tired. She also looked beautiful.

"She should be okay now," she said.

"Is there anything I need to know? To do?"

"Yes. You need to take her shopping for one of her own," said Karen. "I need mine back as soon as possible."

"I could always help you take care of things," he suggested, only half joking.

"Can you help me take care of things four or five times a day?" she asked, sweetly.

"That much?!" he gasped.

"You seem to have affected me in that way," she said.

"Wow."

"Besides, Jack's having enough problems as it is."

"I get that," said Bob. "But we can't let them run our lives for us."

"I know. I think we just need some time, to let them get used to the idea of us, and to learn how to deal with these new feelings they're having."

"So ... more dates?"

"Not double dates," she said. "You and I are going out alone."

"What about them?"

"They can see each other at our houses. You and Amanda can come to our house sometimes, and we'll come over here sometimes. They'll get to see each other but it will be under controlled circumstances."

"Chaperone them at home," he said. "You know they're still going to want to do things."

"Mandy will have her toy, and I'll honor my contract with Jack," she said. "Can you live with that?"

"How did this happen to us?" he sighed.

"It happened because we let them go on dates," she said. "And we fell for each other at the same time."

"When you look at it that way, then it's worth it. At least as far as I'm concerned."

"I doubt anybody else would agree ... but I do," she said, softly, reaching for his hand and pulling him up. "I need to go. I want to stay, but that would be a very bad idea right now."

"Yeah," he said. "I know what I'd want to do if you stayed."

"Which is exactly why I want to stay," she smiled. "One kiss good night. That's all. Okay?"

"Yes, Dear," he said.

"And you keep your hands in your pockets," she commanded.

"Yes, Dear."

She held his face in her hands while she kissed him. When she pulled back, she said, "I like it when you call me 'Dear.'"

"I'm sorry to have dragged you over here," he said.

"It's okay. If I'd stayed home the batteries would have died and I'd have just been frustrated."

She gave him another peck on the lips.

"Now I'm so tired that I might actually be able to go to sleep when I get home."


Bob walked by Mandy's room on his way to his own bedroom. He paused to listen, but didn't hear anything.

He went on to his room and took off his clothes. He was semi hard.

But like Karen, he was just too tired to deal with trying to masturbate.

He crawled into bed and was asleep within minutes.


Saturday morning dawned bright and warm. Bob woke to the sound of pans banging in the kitchen and he got up to pad sleepily in there to see what was going on.

Mandy was making pancakes, dressed only in panties and a tank top.

"Morning, Daddy!" she said, her voice bubbly. "How'd you sleep?"

"Not nearly long enough," said Bob. "What time is it?"

"Eight-thirty," she said, cheerfully.

"You never get up this early," he groaned.

"I slept like a log," she said. "When I woke up I just couldn't stay in bed." She grinned, happily.

"Well, I'm going back to bed," he said.

"No, you're not. We have to go shopping today. I promised Karen."

"Sweetheart, that isn't going to work. They're not going to allow a fifteen-year-old in one of those places that sell that kind of stuff."

"I know that," she said. "Karen and I talked about that too. But I'm going to go online and look at some things. I can show you what I want, and then you can go in and get it for me."

"Why don't we just order it online?" he asked.

"Because I promised I'd give hers back today, and ordering one online would take a week. I'm not going without one of those for a week, Daddy."

"Great," he sighed.

"It won't take that long. There's a store across town that sells sex toys. It's called Cummin' Round The Mountain. It opens at ten. We can deliver Karen's back to her on the way and be home by noon. Then you can take a nap."

It wouldn't do any good to argue with her, so he returned to his bedroom, took a shower in the master bath, trimmed his beard, got dressed, and returned to the kitchen, where a stack of pancakes awaited him. Mandy was humming happily, sitting at the computer. He could see a full page of sex toys on the screen.

"I have awakened in an alternate universe," he sighed.

She ignored him, clicking the mouse. He heard the printer warm up.

Worried she'd whisk him out of the house before he could eat, he buttered his pancakes, drizzled syrup on them, and tucked in, to fill his stomach.


By the time he was finished eating and had put the dishes in the dishwasher, Mandy was dressed in shorts and a halter top. Sandals graced her feet. She sat down at the table and laid two printed pages on its surface.

"Do you have any idea how difficult this is going to be for me?" he asked, as he finally was able to delay no more, and sat down.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for a girl to ask her father to go buy her a vibrator?" she shot back.

"You're not acting like it's very hard."

"It's really not," she said, grinning. "But I had to tease you."

"Well, it's hard for me," he insisted.

"If you'd have just helped me like I asked you to, then Karen wouldn't have had to loan me hers and I wouldn't know what I was missing," she said.

"I couldn't help you. Dads don't help their daughters masturbate. It just isn't done."

"I didn't care then and I still don't care," she said, pugnaciously. "It's nobody's business but ours."

"Which one do you want?" he sighed.

She showed him the two pages, each of which had eight devices depicted in glorious color. She had circled two on each page.

"These are the dildo kind," she said, shoving one page at him.

The names of the ones circled were: All American Whopper Vibrator and Purple Six Inch Realistic Dildo With Oscillating Action.

"And these are the rabbit kind," she said, pushing the other page toward him.

On that one she had circled the Rotating G Spot Rabbit Vibrator and the one called My First Jack Rabbit Vibrator.

"I can't decide," she sighed. "They're not all that expensive. Could I maybe have one of each kind?"

Bob was staring at these foreign looking things that his daughter wanted to shove up in her adolescent pussy. Some of them looked incredibly realistic, including the All American Whopper Vibrator. Some of them looked like some kind of torture device. The two rabbits fit in that category.

In either case, the image of his little girl, writhing on her bed while fucking herself with any of these things made him feel like he wanted to go hide somewhere.

What was worse was that he was getting an erection, thinking about it.

"Are you sure you want one of these?" he asked.

"Well ... there is another one, but you wouldn't let me have it."

"Which one?" he asked.

"You'd get mad if I told you. So never mind."

"Why would I get mad?"

"You just would."

"I promise not to get mad, okay?"

She stared at him for a few seconds and then stood up.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

She went back to the computer and clicked the mouse to get to another page. A long, thin tube appeared on the screen. She got up and indicated he should sit down to view the screen.

It was called Clone A Willy, and it was a kit to make an exact copy of the real, live, erect penis of your choice. The resulting model could then be used either by itself, or with a vibrator inserted inside it.

He swallowed.

"Whose penis do you want to make a copy of?" he asked.

"Yours or Jack's," she said. "I haven't seen Jack's, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't matter."

"Why mine?" he croaked.

"Because I love you and I've seen how big it is pushing out your PJs. It looks like it would be at least as long as the ones on the dildo page."

"Shit, Mandy," he groaned.

"Don't curse, father," she said. "I warned you you'd be mad."


Amanda didn't restrict the torture to her father. When they got to Karen's, she returned the dildo to her right in front of Jack.

"I washed it really good," she said. "Thank you so much for letting me use it. It was fantastic. I slept like a baby."

Jack's eyes bulged and his mouth dropped open.

"You're welcome," said Karen. "But it was mean-spirited to return it to me in front of my son."

"I'm sorry," said Mandy, looking at Jack. "Since guys can do that so easily, I didn't think it would bother you."

Jack was still staring at the thing in his mother's hand. It was one of the realistic kind, about eight inches long with oversized balls that held the batteries and the controls to turn it on and off. There was also a selector for speed. Bob had a pretty good idea of what the poor kid was thinking. He was probably thinking the same thing Bob had thought. That thing had been stuffed up in Mandy's pussy while she had an orgasm or two around it. And if he wasn't thinking about that, then he was thinking about it being in his mother's vagina. Either way, her inadvertent(?) reference to sleeping like a baby after using something that replicated what made a baby hadn't helped.

If he wasn't already in a bad way already, he would be if he found out his girlfriend was on her way to have her father buy her her very own fake penis, which would, no doubt, "see" the inside of her adolescent pussy before the bell in the clock tower of the Pulaski State Bank, downtown, struck twelve, that day.

Luckily for Jack, where they were going didn't come up, but when they were in the car again Bob lit into her.

"You want to tell me what that was all about?" he growled.

"What?" she asked.

"You know what. You did that on purpose. You showed Jack something very personal. What do you think he's thinking about right now?"

"Probably where that thing has been," she said.

"Exactly. Why would you do that to him?"

Because I'm pissed off!" she yelled.

"Why? I thought you were all happy after last night."

"She told me what she does for him!" snarled Amanda.

"What? Why? I don't understand." And he didn't. He understood why Karen had told him about it, but couldn't fathom why she'd tell Mandy something like that.

"Because he said he was going to," said Amanda, all the fury gone out of her in a few seconds. She seemed defeated. "He said he wasn't going to lie to me, and when he found out she was coming over here last night he said that if she didn't tell me, he would."

"I'm sorry, Baby," he sighed. "That's a lot for you to deal with. I understand why you'd be angry at them."

"I'm not mad at her," said Amanda. "And I'm not really mad at him. The reason I'm mad is because I can't do that to help him. Nobody would let me do that. But somebody else will do it for him. And meanwhile I'm dying and nobody will help me. Not like she is. I wanted you to, but ohhh no. I have to use a fake penis, but he gets a real, live, warm hand. It's not fair!"

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"No you're not," she growled. "You and Karen are going to procreate all over the place. You two are going to be gloriously happy. But Jack and I are going to have to wait for two or three whole years before we can do that. And by then he'll be tired of waiting and find some other girlfriend. Or maybe his mother will be his girlfriend!"

"It's not Karen's fault that you feel this way," said Bob.

"I know," she said, miserably. "And I know you tried to warn me. And she tried to warn Jack. And I know we were both too stubborn to listen. I know all that. That's part of why I'm so frustrated."

"If I'd refused to let you go on a date you'd have been miserable too," he said.

"Is this what love is like? Does love just make you miserable?"

"Not always," he said, "but being in love while you're too young to do what comes natural will make you miserable. That's your problem right now. Your body is ready but the world won't let you be who you want to be."

"We're not actually in love," she said. "I mean we like each other a lot, but I know it's not love. It might be some day, but I doubt it."

"You're deciding things before they happen," he said, gently. "If you do that, it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't fall into that trap, Mandy. You like him and he likes you. So run with that. Each of you has a way to deal with the feelings that get generated. Most kids have to navigate all that by themselves. That's why so many hearts get broken. Don't kill it just because it isn't exactly like you want it to be."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.