Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was dark. The kids were thirty feet away, watching the fireworks. Surely Bob and Karen may be forgiven for thinking that it was safe to roll into what became a torrid embrace, during which each tried to make up for a decade of not having this in their lives. The kiss was really one, long, passionate kiss, regardless of the fact that they pulled their lips away from each other from time to time, to breathe, or to change the style of it. For all intents and purposes it really was one extended exchange of ardor, and as that kiss extended, it was only normal that their hands became restless and ... busy ... as well.

When Bob's hand slid up her side and his thumb brushed the side of her breast, she actually rolled into the thumb, and his hand was filled with her softness. They spoke no words, but communication was frantic as her own hand went to find out what the state of his penis was. She found it as rigid and hard as an iron bar, and squeezed it with appreciation. Eventually his hand found its way under her shirt, and then he pushed up her bra to finally fondle her hot, soft breast flesh. He found the nipple easily, because it now protruded half an inch from the areola on which it sat.

She moaned into his mouth, and her own hand tried to force entry into the waistband of his shorts. His belt was too tight, but her clever hand remembered he was wearing shorts, so it went to his bare thigh and then upwards, snaking through the leg of his pants until she reached her goal. It was summer. Going without underwear was cooler. Brushing over full balls, her fingers sought and then gripped his bare rod.

She moaned into his mouth again as she squeezed.

Finally the kiss paused.

"I want you so much," she panted.

"You don't know the half of it," he groaned.

"If only the children weren't here," she moaned.

At the mention of the kids, Bob looked toward where they were, but it was too dark to see them. Good. That meant they couldn't see their parents either.

"We can't do what I really want to do," he panted. "But at least we don't have to go crazy."

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I'm going to give you an orgasm, sweet thing," he whispered. "Undo your pants."

"We can't," she moaned. "The kids."

"I just looked for them and it's too dark to see anything. Don't worry. If you're as hot as I am, it won't take long to take the edge off."

Her lust won out over common sense. Neither of them noticed that, while they were whispering, the bursts of fireworks overhead lit them up briefly. They were too preoccupied with sating their craving.

Soon she was on her back, with him lying beside her. His right hand was in her shorts, his middle finger plugged firmly into her slippery pussy. He had pushed her shirt up enough to get to her breasts with his mouth, and she writhed, biting the heel of her hand to keep from making too much noise as she got closer and closer to something she'd almost forgotten about.

And then she was there and she rolled to bury her face in his shoulder as she wailed softly, shaking like a dog just out of the water. He stopped moving his fingers in her, and tried to hug her with the arm he was lying on. When she finally rolled away from him, she lay limply, taking deep breaths, her white breasts moving in the darkness, grinning like she'd just won the lottery. Dave would never have done that. He would never have put her needs ahead of his own. The rush of emotion she felt was dangerous. She knew that. She knew she shouldn't feel this strongly about a man she hardly knew ... had only been out with three times. And those weren't even real dates!

She turned her head. He was just lying there, up on one elbow, looking at her as the fireworks burst overhead. He wasn't trying to crawl on top of her. He must be in pain by now, having waited so long. She rolled and lifted her head. Like him, she looked toward where the kids were. She could see their shapes, but not what they were doing. She saw an arm point upwards and a firework went off, lighting the area briefly, but then it was dark again. They were watching the fireworks.

Bob had been good to her. Now she was going to repay him. And she was going to do it in a way she had refused to ever do to Dave.

"Lie down," she whispered, pushing at his chest.

He did and she got to her knees to work at his belt. He sucked in his stomach and she got it undone. Then she fumbled with the button and zipper and tugged the waistband.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"You'll see," she said. "Help me!"

He raised his hips and she got his shorts down, just below his balls. She wished she could see, but then decided it was better if she did this in the dark. She'd only done it once before in her whole life when her cousin had talked her into it at a family reunion. She reached and found his stiff pole. Her hand stroked it several times, feeling the skin on the shaft move in ways that felt odd. It was loose! Dave's skin hadn't been loose like that. Her other hand went to feel the tip, and the realization hit her. He wasn't circumcised! The only one of those she'd ever seen was Jack's, when he was a baby. Now, even more she wished she had enough light to see it. An explosion overhead granted her wish, but only for a second or two.

She needed to get this done. Who knew when the show would end?

Crawling forward, she searched for the tip with her lips.

And swallowed him whole.


The first kiss the kids shared that evening was as close to the previous one as they could make it. They weren't in a hurry, and they didn't move their heads much. Instead, they just paid attention to trying to feel each other's lips. That was easiest when their own were loose. They'd seen movie kisses, where it looked like the actors were trying to eat each other's faces off. Amanda tried that once, but it felt stupid, so she went back to moving her lips against his.

They broke, just breathing into each other's mouths.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think we should do that some more," she said.

So they did. After four or five more of those, each was breathing hard. They were between kisses when the sky lit up and they could see each other's faces plainly. Both jerked, thinking at the same time that their parents might be able to see them. They looked, as one, waiting for the next volley, pulling apart, just in case. When the light came, though, it was clear that the adults were paying no attention to them.

That's because Amanda's dad was half lying on top of Jack's mother and they were doing exactly the same thing the kids had been doing.

"Look at that!" said Amanda.

Jack waited for the next burst, and when it came he clearly saw Bob's hand on his mother's breast. The hand squeezed, just as it went dark again. He felt something twist inside him. That was the breast that only a few nights ago had been pressed against him! It had felt hot and soft. He wondered if it felt hot and soft now.

"He's touching her boob," he hissed.

"I saw that," said Mandy.

"That makes me feel funny," he said.

"You want to touch mine?"

His head snapped around.

"You'd let me?"

"I guess so. I never thought about it before. But now I want to know what that would feel like."

"I want to," he whispered. "But I want to see what they're doing too. I think I'm jealous!"

"Of my dad?"

"I think so! This feels like what I felt like when I saw Jennifer Simpkins kissing Jerry Abernathy at the dance, earlier this year."

"You were jealous then?"

"I asked Jennifer to dance that night, but she said no. Then she danced with him and let him kiss her. I got mad and my stomach hurt. When I told my mom about it later that night she said I was probably just jealous."

"So you're mad at my dad?"

"No. Not really. I mean I know she probably needs a man in her life. I guess I just never thought it would actually happen."

"It's like that with my dad too," whispered Mandy.

"Do you think they'll have sex?"

"Procreate? I never thought of that. But he did have an erection for her."

"I don't think I could watch that," moaned Jack.

"Well, he won't do it right now. I'm amazed they're even doing that much."

"Why? We are."

"You are not lying on top of me feeling my boob," said Amanda.

"Of course not. You'd kill me if I tried to do that."

"I would have," said Mandy.

Another firework went off. Now Bob's hand was under Karen's shirt! And both kids saw that clearly.

Amanda turned to Jack.

"They're not paying any attention to us. We may never get another chance like this. Do you really want to touch my boob?"

He nodded.

She pushed him back down and lay down beside him. Reaching for his hand she brought it to where her shirt didn't quite make it to the top of her shorts. She pushed it upwards, taking the hem of her shirt with it.

"Kiss me again," she whispered.

This kiss was electric in a way none of the others had been. Her bra was new, and had been purchased with her growing breasts in mind, so she'd gotten it a little large. It was easy for him to push it up and expose her conical breasts.

As his lips slid over hers, his hand slid across her mounds. The skin on his hands was tough from working outside, and scraped her tender nipples delightfully. She moaned and pushed her breast into his hand.

It was a product of that moan that caused her to open her mouth, and her tongue slipped forward enough to touch his lips. Both had heard of French kissing, but neither had thought to try it up until then.

That, it turned out, was an even better way to kiss!


Bob choked in what would have been a groan loud enough to have been heard by the kids. He hadn't been expecting this. But then, of course, he hadn't been expecting anything else that had happened, with the possible exception of a kiss or two. Trudy had done this for him a couple of times, but hadn't liked it.

Her mouth felt like a furnace, and the way her cheeks caved in and she sucked, made it clear that this was not something she was doing reluctantly.

"Fuck, Karen," he groaned.

She pulled off and he heard her smack her lips.

"Not tonight, lover," she said. Then she went back to her work.

He'd been right about "taking the edge off" not taking long. She'd gone off after only a few minutes of digital manipulation, and he was already close. One reason Trudy had been averse to sucking his cock was because the first time she did it, he'd cum in her mouth. She had run for the bathroom, but hadn't made it, puking in the hallway.

He lifted his head, holding his breath, waiting until the last second to warn her, to make sure he didn't screw this up like he'd screwed things up with Trudy.

"I'm close," he whispered harshly.

Her head bobbed up and down, and her fingers found his balls, squeezing them gently.

"I mean it," he rasped. "I'm gonna cum any second, Karen!"

She hummed. And kept going.

For Karen, once she had the thing in her mouth she realized she liked it much more than she had expected to. When she'd done it so long ago for her cousin, she'd been scared and felt guilty. But this wasn't like that at all. And his reaction made her feel wonderful. He'd made her feel fantastic, and she was happy she could return the favor.

When he warned her, she thought about it, but only for a few seconds. Her cousin had jerked it out of her mouth and spurted on the forest floor. That had been interesting, but now she had the chance to do something for Bob she'd never done for any other man. She'd heard a lot about the concept from her girlfriends. When she was young, her friends had said you had to swallow it, or the boy would make fun of you. Of those, several had said it wasn't so bad. One had said she loved it. Later, when her friends were older, their counsel was that it was the best way to enslave a man and, by the way, render him harmless if you didn't want that thing in your pussy. Some of those girls had said they loved it too.

Karen hoped she would love it as well. She'd never done this for Dave. It had been one of the few things she'd been able to deny him, despite his constant pleas that she service him in that way. Had he been a more considerate lover she might have acceded to his desire, but it had just felt wrong, back then. Now it felt right, and she made up her mind to make the best of it, whatever happened. She wanted to please him, and if that got a little icky, then that was something she'd just have to live with.

He made a strangled sound and his hips lurched up off the blanket. A rush of warmth filled her mouth and she prepared to swallow automatically. As she did so, the taste finally registered. There were the strong tastes of salt and caraway, something she'd taken in a homeopathic tea one time. Underlying that was a hint of sweetness. Not only wasn't it bad ... she thought it was delicious!

She kneaded his balls, sucking strongly, trying to pull as much of that yummy taste from him as possible, while he flopped on the blanket beneath her.


"What are they doing now?" asked Amanda, who felt like her nipples might actually burst from the joy of being squeezed. It was completely different when he squeezed them, as she had found out when she whispered for him to do that. They had kissed some more and then, because she was curious, she put her hand in the exact same place Karen had touched her father, though of course she did not know that then.

She'd felt Jack's hardness and been thrilled. She didn't want to have sex, but there was no stronger compliment in her mind than that he liked her that much. She couldn't know at that point in her life that his boner had less to do with whether he liked her or not than with how nature had designed his body to work.

It had all been amazing and fun and exciting. Then he had lifted his head and looked toward their parents.

"Oh crap!" he gasped, as a firework went off and a blue ball filled the sky.

"What?" she asked, jerking her own eyes toward the adults. She had visions of seeing them stalking angrily toward the kids.

"He's ... he's ... he's..." Jack spluttered. He didn't seem to be able to finish.

Two flower like rockets went off in a row and she saw what "he" was doing.

Her father was sucking the tip of one of Mrs. Ross's naked breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.