Double Dating With the Parents - Version Bravo
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The single parents only intended to chaperone their kids on a date or two, but they got distracted by being attracted to each other. Monkey see, monkey do, as they say. When the parents found out the kids had been copying everything they saw the parents do, they tried to make that stop. Since the passion unleashed in the kids was extreme, it seemed like extreme measures were called for. Have you ever heard that old saying: From the frying pan into the fire?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Where are the kids?" asked Karen, looking around. She'd been trying to concentrate on the game, but kept thinking about what his arms around her had felt like.

"Over there," said Bob, pointing.

"Okay," she said. "Thanks for keeping an eye on them."

What Bob had been doing was keep an eye on Karen. She filled those jeans she was wearing really well, when she bent over to putt, and the T shirt she was wearing molded to her upper body in interesting ways. He was getting a little stiff in his own jeans, but they were made of heavy denim, so he wasn't too worried about it. Not yet, anyway. But he had occasionally glanced to see where the kids were. It wasn't hard, what with them being relatively close.

On the next hole they passed each other, the kids going one way while the adults went the other. They greeted each other with smiles, and then parted again, each couple having an unacknowledged desire to be "alone" again.

The game progressed at a sedate pace, which meant each couple got to talk a lot. The ease of the conversation increased, as often happens when two people are comfortable in each other's presence, and they are attracted to each other.

Again, it wasn't intentional, but the attraction grew. It's easy for that to happen even when there isn't already a romantic agenda in mind.

By the end of the night, as they walked back to the car, Karen's hand bumped into Bob's, and his reached to take her fingers. It was a simple expression of emotion, but it made her nipples crinkle in her bra again. They finished the walk with fingers interlaced.

The kids, who had lagged behind their parents, also saw this.

And Amanda reached to do the same thing with Jack's hand.

When they got to Karen's house, she told Jack that he could say goodnight to Amanda on the front porch.

"I want to talk to Bob for a second," she said.

The kids were happy to oblige. The porch was thirty feet away, and the only light was from the street light across the street.

Bob turned toward Karen in the relative darkness of the car.

"I had fun tonight," she said, leaning toward him slightly.

"Me too," he responded.

"I haven't had fun in a long time. I'm glad we did this."

"You mean chaperone the kids?" He grinned.

"I'd like to do this without having to chaperone the kids," she said.

"Play miniature golf?" he teased.

"Something like that," she said.

"I'm sure we can work something out."

"Good. Call me?"

"Absolutely," he said.

Then he leaned over and kissed her good night.

This kiss was no polite peck. It was an exchange in which soft lips communicated a yearning that both felt, but neither was yet comfortable putting into words. It went on for a good twenty seconds, and even then they pulled away from each other reluctantly.

"We will definitely work something out," he said.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said, her voice husky.


"What are they doing?" asked Jack, who felt something he didn't recognize in his gut. Had someone told him he had an evolutionary concern for his mother's well-being, or that there might be some Oedipal influences in his life, he would have said they were crazy.

"It looks like they're kissing each other good night," said Amanda, literally.

"You want to try it again?" asked Jack, hopefully. His concern for his mother vanished, and a different concern entered his mind.

"Yes," said Amanda. "But this time let's try not to bounce off of each other."

Again Jack put his hands on Amanda's waist, and with much less trouble they brought their lips together. Some instinct helped them relax their lips, which made this kiss something entirely different than their first one had been.

It affected each of them in similar ways. Their bodies reacted. Had Mother Nature been endowed with human features, she might have smiled indulgently, as another potential mating pair moved closer toward the ultimate goal she had in mind.

When they broke the kiss and opened their eyes, those eyes opened wider than usual.

"Wow," sighed Amanda.

"That was cool," said Jack.

"Much better," said Amanda.

"I agree," said Jack. Then, as he felt a familiar erection bloom in his pants, he said, "I gotta go," nervously.

"Yeah. Me too," said Amanda, who was experiencing feelings she'd never felt before. Those feelings didn't so much make her nervous as curious. She had touched herself before, experimentally. That had felt good, and she'd done it many times since then. She'd never thought of any particular male when she did that before, and the urge to touch herself in that way was still relatively infrequent.

Right now, though, she wanted to go home and do that while she thought about Jack. And that kiss. She wondered if that would change what it felt like to rub her bump.

"See ya!" she yipped, suddenly full of energy, and skipped down the walk to the car, where Karen was just opening her door to get out of the car.

Amanda exchanged places with Karen, occupying the passenger seat, leaving Karen standing outside.

"Night," said Karen, whose mind was still churning from the intensity of her good night kiss.

"Thanks," said Amanda, who could not have articulated what she was thanking Mrs. Ross for.

Karen backed away from the car as the door began to close, and heard Amanda's excited voice say, "Let's go, Daddy!"

She heard the excitement and joy in the girl's voice, and felt those emotions mirrored inside herself.

She knew she was going to need to use her vibrator again tonight, and turned to hurry up the walk.


Most of the residents of Pine Valley, where Bob and Karen had made their homes, would have characterized their town as boring at best. Nothing ever happened there, and there was no excitement to spice up the lives of the townsfolk.

And, to be honest, as most of those people went to bed that night, that characterization would have been true. For the vast majority of them, all that happened was that they got into their pajamas, brushed their teeth, turned off the light, and crawled into bed. Soon they would sleep and the night would pass without incident.

But in two houses, one on Moro Street and the other on Elderberry Lane, nobody could go to sleep at all, because there was excitement in spades.

Jack Ross was a pretty normal guy, and that meant he'd had an erection off and on for much of the night. He liked Amanda Thurlow a lot, and tonight had convinced him that other girls weren't nearly as interesting as he had thought they were. He skipped the brushing of the teeth part, and since he slept in his underwear, changing into a new pair when he got up and showered each day, all that was left was the turning out of the light and the going to bed part.

That was delayed just long enough to get the obligatory good night hug and kiss from his mother, and that was when something crazy happened.

His mom did wear pajamas to bed. Actually, she wore pajama bottoms and one of several oversized T shirts she used just for sleeping in. She had already changed into them. She never wore a bra to bed. There was nothing unusual about all that. Nor were her words odd when she said, "Come here, little man, and give me a hug before you run off to Dreamland."

That was all as normal as pie. He did have to take his shirt with him, to drape in front of his boner, which had maintained its rigidity since he kissed Amanda good night, and showed clearly through his jockeys. But that was just dealing with a little problem. What was noteworthy that night was that the hug he got was a little different from past ones.

It lasted a lot longer, for one thing. And while it was lasting a lot longer, Jack Ross paid attention to his mother's breasts, where their warm masses pressed into his chest. He'd noticed her breasts before, of course, but he'd never particularly noticed feeling them against him. That happened when he got hugs, but it was no big deal.

But now, his attention towards members of the opposite gender had been sharply heightened. He'd felt Amanda's breasts pressed against him earlier, and now another pair was right there, mashed between them, with only a single layer of cloth separating them from his chest. He didn't think of them as "Mom's boobs." They were simply boobs. In fact, there for a few seconds, he didn't think of her as "Mom" at all. That might have had something to do with the fact that he didn't hold his loins away from her during that hug.

"Did you have a good time tonight?" she asked him, leaning her head back, but keeping her arms around him.

"Yeah," he said, automatically. There was the sudden realization then that his boner was touching his mother. He pulled away from her at the hips, but her arms around him kept their chests together. Those warm breasts felt really good against him.

She had felt that hard column of flesh pressing against her, and had recognized it for what it was. That astonished her for a few seconds, but then she rationalized it. He was fifteen. He was normal. Boys that age experienced that condition frequently. She just hadn't thought of her son as being that kind of "normal" before this. It didn't unnerve her. But it did bring her thoughts back to Bob.

"Me too," she said, as her son pulled his loins away from her. "Are you going to ask her out again?"

"I want to," he said.

"It's okay with me if you do," she said.

"Will you go with us next time?" he asked.

"Of course," she said.

"You don't have to," he suggested.

"Nice try, Bucko," she said, squeezing him hard enough that his loins ... and that erection ... came into contact with her thigh again. She knew who had caused that tumescence, and that Amanda would likely cause it again. The fact that his penis was hard could be a ... teachable moment.

"That," she said, bumping her leg against his boner, "is the reason why chaperoning you is so important."

With horror Jack realized she knew! She had felt it. He wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

"I'm sorry," he said, barely keeping a sob from escaping.

She pushed him away, but held onto his shoulders.

"Baby," she crooned. "You don't have to be sorry for being normal. There's nothing wrong with you." She resisted the urge to look down at the front of his shorts. "That kind of thing happens, and there's nothing shameful about it. But that's why I don't want you to be alone with a girl. Things can get out of hand."

It was a pivotal moment in their relationship. His embarrassment was still stark, but her acceptance of him as a "man" brought a relief so strong that his cock actually twitched in his briefs. He felt a surge of affection so strong that tears did leak from his eyes.

"Thanks," he whispered.

"You're growing up," she said. "I understand that."

Suddenly, she wondered what her son would do to deal with his "problem." Did he already know what to do? Had he done it before? Her mind told her that of course he'd done that before. Didn't all boys do that? But the concept of "Jack" as her son, and the concept of a boy doing that in the dark, just didn't meld. She wasn't ready for that. She could deal with him having an erection, but wasn't ready to reflect on what he did to make it go away.

"Go on to bed," she said, letting go of his shoulders. She was saved from the temptation to drop her eyes when he brought the shirt in his hands to cover the front of his shorts.

"Okay. Night, Mom."

"I love you, Honey," she said, feeling a surge of emotion.

"I love you too. See you in the morning."

He turned and hurried toward his bedroom. Karen watched him go and then followed, her own bedroom just beyond his. For some reason she looked down and felt some embarrassment of her own. Her nipples were rock hard, and the twin peaks they made in the front of her T shirt were obvious. Had he seen them?

Suddenly she didn't care.

Her primary concern at that moment was whether or not the batteries in her vibrator still had enough charge in them to banish the ache in her pussy.


Not so far away the evening ritual in the Thurlow residence was taking place in a similar manner.

Mandy felt jumpy and full of energy as she put on her jammies. She paused to look herself over in the full length mirror on the back of her door. Her critical eye took in the curves she had so hoped for years to develop. Her breasts were cones, topped by beige areolas with slightly darker nipples. Those nipples were harder than usual, poking out from the tips of her breasts, and they still tingled. Idly, her fingers came to squeeze each one and the electric zings that produced shocked her.

She looked at her pubic hair, which was sparse and reddish brown. Her head hair was more blonde, and she'd never understood why her pubes were darker.

Like many girls, she perceived flaws in her appearance. But tonight that wasn't her primary concern. Jack liked her! And that kiss had been fantastic! She couldn't wait to do that again.

But of course she would have to. There wouldn't be another date for a week, most likely, and that meant she couldn't kiss Jack again for that long.

There was something she could do now, though. Well, as soon as she got her good night hug and kiss from her father.

She slipped into her PJs and went to find him. He was in his bathroom, but that had never been a problem before. Modesty in their house was a casual concept. And to find him staring into his mirror wasn't unusual either. He had been complaining lately that gray hairs were creeping into his neatly trimmed beard.

What was different tonight was that the front of his PJs was obscenely stretched out. It looked like he'd stuffed a cucumber in them. Her adolescent mind raced, and the reason for that lump leapt into her mind.

"You must have had a good time tonight," she said, thinking literally.

Bob glanced over at her, saw where her eyes were looking, and blushed.

"I did. I'm sorry you had to see the evidence, though."

"I don't actually see it," she said, being technical about it at the same time as her nipples begged to be squeezed again.

"Did you have a good time too?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Fantastic," she said. Then her head tilted. "If I was a boy, do you think that would have happened to me too?"

The concept of her as a boy was impossible for him to conceive of, so his answer was academic.

"Probably," he said.

"Do you think Jack got that way tonight?"

"I hope not," said Bob.

"So you like Mrs. Ross?" she said.

"I guess I do," he admitted.

"I like Jack too."

Bob felt like there was a teachable moment here too. Her casual acceptance of his condition removed some of the embarrassment he'd felt.

"All this is normal," he said. "Which is why Karen and I insist that you and Jack don't need to be alone. Things happen, whether you want them to or not. How would you feel if Jack did get like this while he was with you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.