The Resurrection of Crazy Jane - Cover

The Resurrection of Crazy Jane

Copyright© 2016 by GonzoJournalist

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man, struggling with a burgeoning sexual relationship with his girlfriend, has his life turned upside down by an exciting temptress. She takes him on a roller coaster ride that gets much too real. (Trigger warning: There are adult characters in this story who have been affected by rape and molestation, as well as psychological issues arising from it.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Crime   Cheating   Revenge   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow   Caution  

If I was a cartoon character, my eyes would have popped out, like an anvil was flying straight for my head.

Only it was Zoey.

She kept lunging her body at me with a sense of desperation, attempting to reach past me, going straight for my now-softening cock.

While her body was full of wanting, her eyes were still pure fury.

Her eyes were enlarged, she was breathing heavily, and she looked absolutely unhinged, like she could kill me at that instant.

The combination of facial expression and body language was hard to reconcile. And I think it scrambled my brain.

As a result, my body was scared stiff.

"W-w-what are you... ?" was all I managed to stammer out during this bizarre scene.

"Nobody says no!" she shouted out, still with crazy eyes, before she suddenly righted herself. It's like she made the sudden decision that she was going compose herself.

Instantly, she transformed her face into something sultry, though she was obviously forcing it after being so angry just seconds before. She bit her lip and smiled shakily as her eyes oozed passionate lust. She leaned back, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and slowly took it off her body, revealing both of her luscious tits and completely-nude ripped physique to my eyes.

I couldn't help it - my cock responded. The sight before me was pure sexual fantasy.

Her breasts simply jutted out from her body, wide and full, capped with gorgeous full and pink areola. Her waist was so slim and cut, flaring out to her tight apple ass.

And her face was pure beauty. Her big blue eyes, peeking out from behind her glasses, illuminating the youthful face and tight body that lay beneath. She was equal parts Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe. Princess and porn star.

It wasn't until that moment that I realized, despite my earlier thoughts, that this woman actually wanted me. Maybe even needed me. Her desperation still hung in air.

How in the fuck should I compute this?

Growing up, girls laughed at me. Kicked me in the nuts. I was the epitome of a scrawny geek.

And now, this gorgeous woman, eyeing me like a Thanksgiving feast, was overflowing with need. Desperation. For me!?

If my mind wasn't so used to being blown lately, it would have just seized functioning.

I would never have a woman this beautiful again. I knew that. She was a once-in-a-lifetime wet dream come to life.

Beth and I were going to break up anyway. It was fated, honestly. She couldn't keep managing her crazy while also being in a relationship with me, while I was desperately trying to fuck her. This was obvious.

And sitting before me, stark naked, horny and wanting nothing more than me, was this beauty.

Zoey.

I had to decide again - go for it? Or not?

I really wanted to. I couldn't deny it. I wanted to.

Then she interrupted my entire train of thought.

"Come on," she said with allure. "You know how badly you fucking want me. You want every fucking piece of me," she cooed, moving her finger down her body, telling me with a spokesmodel's flair that I could have everything on the menu - as long as I was willing to pay the price.

The price was Beth. And my integrity.

Even if I decided I didn't want Beth, she deserved a normal breakup. Not some scene with her boyfriend fucking her roommate. She didn't need that. If her brain wasn't broken, that would have shattered it.

And even if so, I still couldn't fuck her roommate after breaking up with her.

Zoey was off limits.

"The only thing..." she continued, again breaking my concentration, " ... is that I get your cum. All of your fucking gallons of cum."

I did a double take. What????

She just giggled upon seeing my confused look. "That's all I've ever wanted. I've wanted your cum since I first met you. I'll admit it. I'm a cumslut. And a bit of a size queen..."

My eyes were wide, and again, I felt like a cartoon character. Like I wanted to shake my head wildly at her proclamation and eyeball her like a wolf staring at a pinup girl.

This was really happening? Right? She just said all this shit? We weren't in a porno just then?

She smiled widely after coming out of the cumslut closet and slowly began to move toward me, her naked body now pressing her flesh into my chest. God, it felt good. The sensation of flesh on flesh, her huge tits pressing into my body as she brought her face six inches away from mine, felt better than any amount horseplay with my cock.

It was sensuous.

I must have finally become a sensuous man.

" ... That's right," she continued as I stayed silent and shocked. "As soon as I saw that you were hung like a horse, I knew there was a chance you'd have lots of cum in there. Then, when I saw first hand that you did..." As she said that, her eyes rolling back in her head with a far-gone smile, she moved her hand down to my cock, now revived, and grasped her hand around the shaft.

"Fuck, baby," she smiled at me, "you have no idea how fucking huge you are, do you?"

Frightened as fuck, almost shaking, I just shook my head "no."

"You have no idea how hot that is," she said, "that you don't even know." She moved her face closer to me, close enough to lick my lips, but still far enough away that we couldn't start kissing.

She moved her head closer to my face to let her lips trail in a series of wet kisses, up my cheek, and to my ear. My body was buzzing with excitement and fear.

"You know what else?" she whispered when her lips reached my ear, nibbling on my earlobe during silent moments.

"When I saw you cum..." Nibble nibble... "while I was blowing your friend..." Nibble lick... "I'd never seen that much cum..." Lick nibble bite... "from one man..." Lick nibble suck... "in my whole fucking life..." Lick nibble BITE...

She sunk her teeth into my earlobe, and the pleasant pain made me close my eyes and moan. Fuck, she was so damn arousing. Whatever power I had earlier to turn her away from me was now absolutely, 100 percent gone.

As she nibbled my ear, she began jacking my rock-hard cock with noticeable speed. I couldn't resist. But more than anything, I couldn't resist letting her be in charge. That's obviously what she wanted.

And I was going to let her have it.

Beth was a faint memory. So was my conscience. My will. My integrity. It was all absent.

All that existed was the pulsating pleasure pumping through my cock with her every stroke while she worked an incredibly skilled tongue around my ear and neck.

"That's it, baby. That's it," she said assuringly as she lifted her head to look me in my eyes. "Are you going to quit fighting? Hmm?"

I paused. I felt I should say no. But I just couldn't. I felt like I couldn't. Or rather, I shouldn't.

I didn't want to see that crazy look again. I liked this Zoey. Sexy Zoey. Alluring Zoey.

Not the Zoey that looked like she'd make me pay for saying no.

Shyly, quietly, I nodded my head. It seemed an almost unsure nod. But it was a nod nonetheless.

Zoey saw my nod, and her face lit up. She smiled as wide as I'd ever seen, and she let out the cutest little giggle. She bit her lip as her toothy grin took up her face.

"Fuck yeah, baby," she celebrated as she planted a passionate, moist and powerful kiss on my lips. My body was still a bit frozen, almost shaking.

"You got me so upset," Zoey said to me with an exaggerated pout on her face, still jacking my cock. "When I thought you weren't going to give me what I wanted," she informed me, shifting her tone mid-sentence to a more aggressive yet quiet, matter-of-fact drawl, "I was going to fucking make you pay..."

A dark foreboding chill crept up my spine at the look in her eyes and the sudden ugly change in her voice. Her blue eyes seems to turn from blue to black, like a mood ring worn by the devil. She went straight from sexy, and with no warning, to cold and threatening. There wasn't a smidgen of playfulness. She was just stating facts.

" ... And you don't want to know how I get vengeance," Zoey informed me as her tone grew even colder. The look made me shudder again.

It was like when the serial murderer in the slasher movie informed his victim that they were next. It was sudden dread. Every cell in my body wanted to implode and melt away.

What in the fuck happened?

She began to turn her head so she could kiss her way down my chest. Little pecks, every inch or so, down my chest, lower and lower, all the while still gripping my cock.

My head was swimming in confusion, but my body obviously liked it. Apparently. I felt my heart cease to beat. Instead, it was just vibrating in shock.

Somehow, some way, I was still hard as a rock as she continued stroking me, moving her lips lower.

And lower.

"Luckily, my sensuous man, you won't ever have to find out. Because, finally, I fucking have you."

In one sinking motion, she plunged down on me, taking all of my cockhead into her mouth, applying mind-erasing suction. As her mouth made physical contact with me, her eyes rolled back in her head as she smiled around the width of my cock. Like it was a sense of relief.

I felt shaky. That was the best word I could use. Like I was shivering. I tried to erase that sense of doom and write it off. Write it off as something less dire. My mind playing tricks on me. Mis-reading the situation. The whole sensation made me want to leave. It was almost an out of body experience. My soul was trying to check out and not acknowledge a thing.

But it was happening. My stupidly hard cock mocked me.

Sexy Zoey, come back. Come back. Come back...

The strange moan I let out as her tongue first massaged my cock was more powerful than any word I could have used to describe it.

"Arrrgghhhaa-haaa-hhaaaaa" I bellowed, my lip quivering unsurely, like an ice cube was applied to my eye ball, as the sensation of her mouth in full blowjob position staked its claim. Earlier, she was just trying to mine me for my cum, her lips dancing on my slit.

Now, she was giving me head.

But I wouldn't let myself notice. I couldn't. The only sensation I could feel was every uncontrolled chill that coarsed through my body like a self-conscious heartbeat.

She started inching her way down, taking about four inches into her mouth, before I saw her begin to tear up.

"Mmmm ... fuck!" she groaned as she pulled her face off of my cock, looking straight at me while continuing to stroke. "You're already choking me, baby," she admitted as a tear escaped down her cheek, creating a wide, lusty smile.

I think I liked being in control. That was the only thing that could explain this feeling of uneasiness that I had. That had to be it. It wasn't as bad as it seemed. I decided right then and there that I would do my best to cum as quickly as I could. That's how I'd take control. Because, for the first time, I decided that this feeling that I had, whatever it was, was truly bad.

I smiled a nervous grin back at her, and I felt my body vibrate.

I didn't know what that sensation was. I was visibly shaking, like a shaven polar bear. I was contending with creepy unstoppable chills that flowed into one another, the end of one fueling the next, like an orgasm from hell. I wasn't even this shaky when I first had sex with Beth. This was different. There was no control.

She seemed to pay no heed to this. I was visibly shaking and she didn't care. That was, until, my cock started to react.

"Don't go all soft on me," she said, gripping my cock tightly to tell me what she was talking about.

I was losing my erection, going from my normal rigidity to floppy in a big hurry.

I began to panic.

Her voice took on more authority, and I had no idea what signals my face was sending. I just felt my mouth still agape, unable to close. Permanently unhinged.

"I said don't go fucking soft on me!"

"Zoey, m-m-maybe..." I nervously stammered as my jaw continued to shiver.

"NO!" she said as her anger returned, and it made that earlier sense of doom come rushing back. "FUCK NO!"

She squeezed my cock harder, to the point where it actually hurt, as she began jacking me at sonic speed, willing my boner to return with its normal vengeance. I felt the rug burn sensation and winced.

Meanwhile, my brain was scrambled, somehow trying to interpret eight different emotions at once.

She brought her eyes closer to mine, but it wasn't tender or sexual. It was downright murderous.

"Be a FUCKING MAN!" Zoey yelled, her eyes ablaze with rage.

My mind immediately retreated. I thought of Beth. Sweet Beth. I thought of spooning with her in bed, giving her tender kisses. The smile she gave me when I told her she was beautiful. When we shared a goofy joke. Even when we had bad sex. When she seemed like she wasn't there. Like she mentally checked out.

Like I was doing.

I wanted her to be right there with me. When we were making love, I wanted her with me. To look at me and feel what I was feeling. A few times, though, she was.

And that's what I thought about.

I remembered the time after she bought her cherry red bra, the day after I met Zoey. The little giggles she let out as she let me make love to her on the floor. And the best part was the smallest of motions - when I felt her body seem to reciprocate mine as I thrust my body into hers during foreplay. That simple symbiosis seemed miles away. But my heart ached for it. I was almost tearful thinking about it. Recalling the moment, her shy beauty as we made love, gave me a calmness as I thought, for the first time with true acceptance - I was in love with Beth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.