Only if You Pull Out - Cover

Only if You Pull Out

by lastone

Copyright© 2018 by lastone

Coming of Age Sex Story: While on vacation a boy and a new friend meet a girl and both lose their virginity to her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   .

I had only met her five days earlier. It was one of those summers’ vacations you dread when you’re a teenager. As a family, mom, dad, and I always went to New Hampshire camping for a week in July. The last couple of year’s dad relented and we ended up in a commercial campground giving me the opportunity to have a better time, at least there was a pool, a game room and a chance to meet someone my age to make friends for the week. This time I really didn’t want to go, there wouldn’t be many other kids my age, and I was still too young to stay home alone.

Sunday I was at the game room and in walks another boy who was actually my age. We hit it off quite well. Monday came, we decided to go fishing. We ended up walking clear around this pond but were having a hard time finding any fish. Lying back in some tall soft grass we exchanged stories about our lives. It was then we noticed someone else fishing over on this outcropping of rocks. Lo and behold if it wasn’t someone of the female species.

We watched as she made her way from one spot to another stopping each time to cast into the water before her. Slowly she was making progress towards us until she was within hearing distant of us when we called her over. She definitely was a little different. After awhile I realized she was dirt poor. Her clothes were old and tattered, she lived in a trailer with her mom, and sisters and she told stories of dismay about her life. But on the other hand, it looked like she took life in stride, had a good outlook on it and was what I call bubbly.

That evening she came to the campground and the three of us hung out. She kept talking about her boyfriend and how he was on vacation, how she missed him. We weren’t sure if he was real or imaginary just made up to keep us at bay. Ronny was like a dog in heat. He persisted in steering the subject to sex but I guess that’s normal when you’re that age. At first the comments were subtle and tactful. She made an appearance again the next day and then again on Thursday evening.

Ronny and I exchanged opinions on what we would like to do too her when she wasn’t around. Like fuck her. Ronny claimed her had fucked a girl back home during the winter but I think he was full of shit, a virgin just like me. All Thursday night Ronny was making innuendos towards her about sex. She would just laugh them off as she flirted with both of us. Our imaginations were running wild. As she played the pinball machines she would deliberately bend forward allowing her shaggy blouse to open at the top causing the uppermost portion of her breasts to show. At one point, by luck, when she didn’t think we were looking I watched her hastily unbutton the upper button.

Now when she bent over we gawked in amazement at the marvel presented to us. It was quite clear to both Ronny and me she was a tease out to torment us. It was a spectacle to behold. It was relatively common in those days for females to go without bras; older girls were in the process of burning them but not girls this age. In all likelihood I would have guessed she only turned in her training bra a year or two prior. Infrequently her young tits would come into full view, smallish but perky coned shaped tits with pink puffy nipples pointing outwards were tempting us beyond belief.

Before she left that night the three of us were totally worked up over the ordeal. We may have talked her into doing something if we had more time. We knew for sure she would have by the clues she hinted at about her boyfriend. The next day would be our final; we would be going home Saturday morning. If anything were to transpire it would have to be Friday.

At first I was surprised when I heard the door open and shut, then water being turned on in the shower stall beside me. It was almost eleven o’clock. The only reason I was taking a shower was to jerk off and relieve the pressure in my balls from hallucinating over those perky tittie’s on display earlier. Then it dawned on me it was Ronny, he must have had the same urge and then idea that I had.

I watched as the globs of my sperm dribbled down the white fiberglass shower wall into a swirl of water before disappearing out of sight down the drain. My dick was only slightly subsiding while I dried my body. I was horny, no I was really horny. As I left the bathrooms I heard a hushed short sigh of relief coming from Ronny. I dreamt of her that night, her tits, her naked body, her hairy cunt, I was heaven.

Friday came, we waited, and we waited some more. We discussed the previous evening and what it meant but she didn’t show to our dismay. We figured either she was afraid of the consequences or was just being a tease the night before. It was just before dinner she came strolling up the gravel road. Looking at each other Ronny and I were smiles from ear to ear. She had to baby-sit all day and had sneaked out for a few minutes, but she talked her mom into letting her say goodbye to her newfound friends later that night. We couldn’t wait for here return.

In the game room about seven o’clock she materialized, and she looked good only wearing a halter top and a pair of mini shorts that barely covered anything. I was afraid that my mom or dad would come in seeing that and drag my ass back to our campsite. Her puffy nipples were showing through the taut top, you almost could see the cheek’s of her ass as she moved smoothly out the door. Once at the picnic grove we sat under a big pine tree at a wooden table.

The aura was thick with reference of sex. It was never mentioned directly but all three knew what was going to take place before the night was over. Then Ronny came out with an imperative question: “Have you ever done it before” and the reply was music to our ears: “Of course haven’t you?” Well I know I hadn’t and most likely Ronny hadn’t either but we both eagerly agreed with her that we had indeed fucked before.

Then the one million dollar question was blurted out of Ronny’s mouth “Do you want to it again ... like tonight ... with us?” Without hesitation or reluctance an encouraging and quick response seemed to purr out of her mouth, one word said it all: “Sure” just as we thought we had it made in the shade a follow up came. “Only if you pull out” At first we didn’t get the picture and she could tell. “You have to pull out and not cum inside me”

Who would have thought that we would be blessed with the luck to have this happen to us?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.