The Master Interludes - Cover

The Master Interludes

Copyright© 2016 by plus plus

The Break-In

Mind Control Sex Story: The Break-In - You should read The Master Downstairs first. These Interludes are short individual vignettes about the Master and his slaves. The Master struggles to do the right thing and still winds up having lots of sex with his slaves. Each chapter will be separate, with no relation between them other than the background that is set forth in The Master Downstairs.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom  

Standing outside the house, I was in serious danger of losing my nerve. I called Kristen and spoke quietly on the phone. “You’re sure this is ok?”

Kristen managed to sound excited, exasperated, and encouraging all at the same time. “They are your slaves Master, they will love it. Rob is going to let you in the house in 5 minutes. Believe me Master, while only Rob is in on it, they will both love it.”

Kristen had been going through all the papers created by the slaves and thought I might enjoy this fantasy that Stephanie had quietly harbored. She and Rob had a kinky twist to their marriage which as far I know, never came out until after they had been enslaved by the Device. Kristen had suggested the idea to me a few days earlier, but it was so shocking, I had rejected it out of hand. She just smiled and suggested I sleep on it.

Three nights later, I’m worried one of their neighbors will notice me standing outside their back door in the dark. The door quietly swung open and I was greeted with a quiet, “Master? Please come in.”

Rob closed the door behind me and waited for any instructions I might have.

I was really tempted to still walk away, or just wake up Stephanie and let her have her way with me. On the other hand, this was something she wanted and it did excite me enough to be standing here at 1am on a Friday night.


Stephanie

I was fast asleep when I was pulled from my bed and thrown to the ground. I woke up somewhere in the air but didn’t land well, losing my breath when I bounced on the carpet. What was going on? Where was Rob? While I was trying to figure that out, someone pulled my arms back and tied them up quickly. My head was shoved into a pillow as I drew a deep breath to scream with. What came out was muffled at best.

I started kicking, but with someone sitting on my back as I lay on the floor, it didn’t take much for them to put me into a hogtie. I had seen it done to others, so I knew it wasn’t worth struggling at this point. I was trying to move my head to look around when this hood came over my head.

I couldn’t see anything, though I certainly felt it when someone pinched my nose closed. The gag that went into my mouth didn’t feel like a ball gag though, I could move my tongue around in it. It just forced my mouth to stay open. I head Rob groan and ask who my attacker was, what did he want? The next sound I heard sounded like a giant punch and Rob made an anguished grunt.

I was trying to tell him we’d give him money to leave us alone, but all that came out were some gurgling noises.

He must have finished tying Rob back up, because I felt his hands on me again. He propped me up a bit, then lifted me back to the bed. After a few seconds, I felt a cock slide onto my tongue. Now I understood the design of the gag. I had no choice or control. The cock slide in and out of my mouth. Unless I wanted to swallow my tongue, it was in the perfect position to rub the bottom of the cock. I tried to pull my head back to avoid the deeper thrusts, but he grabbed my hood and controlled my head. I did notice that he didn’t push as far when he did this though.

After a few thrusts, I felt a hand grab one of my breasts. He played with the nipple a bit which excited me much more than I would have expected. I should be afraid right now, not excited. YOW! He just pinched my nipple hard. Normally that would turn me off, but something about this situation was turning me upside down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.