Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Sunday, Week 10

The appointment of two new trainers, Jeff 'Chalky' White, and Cheryl 'Sassy' Welling, not originally from Andrew's old unit, but suggested by several of the existing trainers, eased matters. Cheryl's nickname referred, not to her normal manner, but was an abbreviation of 'assassin', a recognition of her almost mystical abilities, both armed and unarmed. However, she was universally liked and respected within her unit.

29/15 and 29/16, Vera and Penelope, had settled in, not without some problems from Sixteen due to her drug dependence. Likewise, Virginia Popplewell, IS29/17, who had exchanged her white collar for a red one and Heidi Bruch, IS29/18, who had quickly decided she was not, in fact 'frigid' and was wearing a green collar.

Two more women were expected; however, with the experience gained to date, the two new trainees were both on a three month extendible Indenture. Both Susan Toller, IS29/19, and Theresa Walton, IS29/20, were there, like the original admissions, to have their superior attitudes modified. Their husbands – former husbands, that is – were paying monthly in advance and hoping that the attractive women they'd married would return to them with a pleasanter disposition.

Like the original admissions, they didn't immediately respond, but within the first week decided to conform. Actually changing their attitudes would take a little longer.


Evening in the Knott household, and Julie knelt, head down, in front of he Master, Henry. "Sir, I..."

He reached forward and stroked her straight brown hair, glossy now with health and care.

"Speak, Julie..."

"Sir, have I done something wrong? Am I not what you want?"

"You have done nothing wrong; I'm very pleased with you and Missus Coulter reports you are careful and hard working."

"But it's over a week now. I sleep next to you, but you don't ... am I not sexy enough?"

"Come up here and sit on my lap..." She did so, and immediately became aware of unmistakeable evidence that he found her sexy. "It's actually been difficult to refrain from sex with you," he admitted. "But, yes, your test results have come back clear. I just didn't want to, er, use you as property."

"Sir, I got used to frequent sex with my former owner. At the dealer's, I got cock several times a week, but no-one seemed to want to buy me until you came along. Sir, I need cock anyway, but ... I like you, sir, and I want, well, I want to belong to you, you know, completely."

"Then, let us take care of that right now."

The girl slipped off his lap and held out her hand. When he took it, she pulled him to his feet, not that he was resisting, and towed him out of the room and upstairs to the master bedroom. There, she disrobed rapidly as he watched, half amused and half bemused. Once naked, she began to undress him. She did so carefully, kissing his skin as it was exposed. By the time she'd finished, he was erect; painfully erect, in fact, and she dropped to her knees in front of him and proceeded to administer a superb blow job. She brought him to the edge almost immediately, and when he gasped that he was coming, she just intensified her efforts and swallowed his spend.

She sat back on her heels with a satisfied expression and he stretched out his hands to draw her to her feet. He shocked himself as well as the girl when he bent to kiss the lips which had, moments before, been wrapped round his cock. Julie tried to turn her head away, but Henry's hands, one each side of her face, held her in place. The kiss deepened as she accepted his tongue and reciprocated; her hands went to his buttocks and pulled his once more rigid erection against her as she began to writhe against him. He groaned, picked her up and laid her on the bed; her legs spread wide then wrapped round him as he penetrated her for the first time. It was a frantic, uncoordinated joining, where both participants were trying more to become one, rather than 'just' reach a climax. The climax came, though, despite that, and it was so intense they both almost lost consciousness. Henry barely managed to roll to the side and not crush the girl, who clung to him.

They lay, face to face, breathing heavily, and Henry realised she was weeping silently. He combed her hair back with his fingers. "What's the matter?"

"I'm ... so..." deep breath, "happee..." She caressed his face and peppered his face with little kisses. "Nobody, I never ... it was never like that before."

"Me neither," he said quietly.


Andy Downs groaned and Karen looked up. "Problem, sir?"

He sighed. "I just about got a grip on hysteresis loss. The concept, that is, but the maths..."

She moved so as to look over his shoulder, incidentally pressing firm breasts against his shoulders. "Look, sir, just step back a little. You know..." she began a remarkably clear, concise explanation, when he interrupted with a finger against her lips.

"Karen, I cannot concentrate with you like that. Just put on some jeans and a sweat-shirt or something, will you?"

"Oh, sir..."

"Don't worry – I'll take them off you, or tell you to take them off, just as soon as we finish this work."

She pouted. "You could just bend me over that chair and relieve your tension, sir."

"If I did that, we'd get no more work done tonight. It would be a real downer to fail this module and see you pass. Do as you're told and I'll reward you any way you like later."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.