Training Centre
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Sunday, Week Eight.

Andrew was in with Sandy Brown and Pete Norris for the morning. The seconding of Andy Downs to supervise Karen Booth would mean extra hours until an extra trainer could be found. Major Prestwick would be in later. Not that there was a real need for three trainers, with only eight trainees remaining. In fact, there would be only the minor problems that are inevitable in any human interaction setting. The Training Centre would become an accepted resource in a distorted society, dealing only with women from the upper strata, of course, but even so having an impact on societal mores. Other changes, however desirable, had to come from the outside...

Monday, mid morning;

The Chairman, Sylvester Booth, walked up to the front door and rang the bell. The door was opened by a pleasant-looking middle-aged, substantial woman, who smiled at him.

"Mister Chairman! Mister Sutherland is expecting you. Do come in." She stepped back to allow him entry, and escorted him to the reception room, where Joshua stood to greet him.

"Good morning, sir."

"Good morning, Joshua. That's okay, isn't it?"

"Certainly, sir. I think my wife will have arranged for refreshment..."

"That would be good."

"Won't you sit, sir?"

"Thank you, yes." They duly sat, and apart from desultory remarks about the weather, said nothing until Jennifer arrived bearing a tray with tea, coffee, hot and cold milk, and sugar.

She placed the tray on the coffee table between the two men and stood. "Will that be everything, Master?"

Joshua looked at the Chairman. "Is our business private?"

"Not especially. I think I can trust your, um, entourage, anyway."

"Good. Jennifer, would you ask Ksenia and Myra to join us? You, too."

"Yes, Master."

When the girl left, the Chairman asked, "How's the girl working out? Any problems?"

"None at all. Though I'm a little concerned at the level of subservience, actually. Mind you, she may just be following the other two. Somehow, neither of them will stop with the 'Master' stuff and collars. She is working hard."

"Very pretty, too."

"Indeed. Um, Ksenia has her eye on pulling her into the family, I suspect."

The Chairman chuckled. "Not such a bad fate?"

"No, except that two is one more than I ever wanted."

At which point Ksenia, Myra and Jennifer returned. Ksenia sat close to Joshua, Myra and Jennifer on the floor, leaning against his legs. The Chairman smiled to see the tableau.

"I'm here to ask a favour," he began. "I need to consult with my counterparts elsewhere in the country about trying to change attitudes to Indentured Servants and slaves. So far, I'm not getting much response. However, I have heard from the Laird of Orkney, who has invited me to visit. The only problem is getting there."

"And you wish Joshua to fly you there?" Ksenia was smiling. "Joshua, you know your stock of whisky is getting low."

Joshua looked at her, frowning, then back to the Chairman. "How long would you need to be there?"

"That all depends on how I get on with the Laird. At least one day, but perhaps up to a week."

"And a day's travel each way. I'm not sure I want to be away that long."

"You could take Jennifer; give her a flying lesson on the way? I'm sure she'd be happy to keep you entertained..." Ksenia was smirking. When he glanced down at the girl, she was staring, wide-eyed, at his wife.

"Would you not wish to go?" Jennifer's voice was barely audible.

"I do not wish to fly with Dorcas, and I cannot leave her here. Myra is pregnant, and while she's not too close to her due date, I'd rather not have her too far from home. Not to mention that she'd probably be uncomfortable out in the wide world."

"I'd be all right as long as I was with Master," Myra put in, "but you're right. I'd rather stay here with you."

"I'd have no problem with you taking a companion," the Chairman stated, "I will not, partly because I will probably be quite busy anyway, and you may want the ... weight allowance, perhaps?"

Joshua took a deep breath, and looked down at Jennifer. "You want to come with me?"

"Well ... yes – I do. I'd love to, actually. It's just – I can't get used to being treated as a worthwhile human being. And to have your undivided attention ... I mean," she looked at Myra, then Ksenia, "I love you both – I really do..."

Ksenia laughed, "Don't worry – I'm not insulted that a man, a special man like Joshua, is more interesting than I am. Myra and I will look after each other."

Joshua returned his attention to the Chairman. "The only other reservation concerns fuel; I'll need aviation spirit for the Piper. It doesn't quite have the range for a round trip. Would Orkney have supplies?"

"I'll need to check. I would think so, though of course the supply is limited everywhere. How much do you think you'll need?"

"About forty-five to fifty gallons, probably. We could get away with less, it's just so we have a reserve. I don't like to take off with half-empty tanks. Not for a flight of that distance."


Joshua led the Chairman (who was carrying his own bags) and Jennifer (who was dressed in slacks, with a pullover over a t-shirt, and carrying a small soft bag) to the twin-engined light aircraft that would carry them about five hundred miles to the north. He stowed the bags and talked them both through the pre-flight checks. He offered the Chairman the right-hand seat, but he smiled and declined. "I need to do some reading, and I think your companion would benefit from the experience, don't you?"

Joshua sighed in relief. "Thank you. I was hoping you wouldn't mind, sir." He showed the other two how to use the headsets and to strap in. While the engines were warming, he told them, "We'll be flying at nine thousand feet. The Seminole will go higher, but we have no pressurisation. Above ten thousand we'd need oxygen. We'll be cruising at one-fifty-five knots, about a hundred and eighty miles an hour, so we'll be flying about three hours. We need to skirt Manchester and Glasgow, for obvious reasons, and I expect we'll be looked over by the Air Force, despite having filed a flight-plan. Everyone ready?"

He didn't wait for an answer, but advanced the throttles until they were taxiing out to the runway. He announced his intentions, was acknowledged, and moved out to the threshold.

While the Seminole wasn't at its maximum take-off weight by any means, Joshua let the aircraft lift off gently, turned to his desired heading and cruise-climbed to nine thousand feet, explaining what was happening to Jennifer as they went. The Chairman had his head buried in paperwork. Eventually, they were trimmed up and cruising comfortably at the correct altitude. As he suggested, they saw an RAF Tucano trainer from Linton-on-Ouse, which flew alongside long enough to confirm the identity of the aircraft. Passing Edinburgh, much the same thing happened with an aircraft from Lossiemouth. The Chairman looked up. "The Air Force is using modified trainers a lot to police the few light aircraft that are around. Saves a lot in fuel. That's a worry, actually. Fast jet pilots not getting enough hours to maintain their skills."

"I guess so," Joshua agreed. "Do you know how many are serviceable – the fast jets, I mean."

"Not as many as we'd like," the Chairman grunted. "Maintenance, supply of parts, a problem."

They shared a box of sandwiches prepared by Joshua's housekeeper as they passed Stirling.

Their arrival at Kirkwall was uneventful. Indeed, the staff there were delighted to have some activity. The way had been smoothed and the Seminole refuelled and pushed into a hangar.

The arrival at the hotel, however, was less amicable.

"You can't bring a slave in here."

"She's not a slave, she's an Indentured Servant."

"Same thing."

Before Joshua could blow his top, furious at the embarrassment for Jennifer, the Chairman stepped up. "Do you know who I am, young woman?"

"Should I?"

"I'm the Chairman of the Midlands Division, here at the personal invitation of the Laird. My companion is my friend who has personally piloted me here for the meeting, and I am highly displeased at the disrespect towards him and his companion, who is, emphatically, not a slave. Where would you suggest she stays?" The woman shrugged. "Why don't you call the Laird's office and see what he has to say?"

Reluctantly, the woman picked up a phone and dialled a number. "Hildeval Hotel. I have two men here, with an indentured servant in a collar, who wish to bring her in here ... One says he's a Chairman of something or other..." there was a long pause, then the Chairman and Joshua could hear a gabbling from the phone. "Oh. I see." Pause. "Yes, that's in the book ... Yes ... Right away."

She turned back, red-faced. "Chairman Booth. I beg your pardon. Your suite is booked and paid for. Your companion?"

"Joshua Sutherland. With Ms Butcher."

"Yes, sir. You have a suite. Um ... will you be all right sharing the suite? – there are two standard doubles in each bedroom..."

"That sounds fine," the Chairman stated after a glance at Joshua, who nodded. Keys were handed to the two men, and they headed upstairs to dump luggage.

Joshua had no sooner put his bag on the floor when he heard a click, and turned as Jennifer turned the knob of the privacy lock and began to disrobe. Naked, she knelt in front of him, head down, arms folded behind her back and tits thrust forward,

"Master, may I serve you?" He couldn't see her face, but her shoulders, and the top of her breasts were showing very pink as she blushed, and the colour was spreading.

"Jennifer, I get the idea you're as anxious to be served as to serve!" he chuckled, as he began to remove his own clothing. "However, I think a shower, together, would be an excellent idea. But stand up, girl, and face me. That's right. Look at me!" He stepped up to her, holding her attention. "If I'd met you ... a couple of years ago, I might not have had to travel to Winchester to buy a slave. Not that I regret doing that, at all. I would never have thought I would marry two women, though I'm happy I'm going to. Until I met you, I'd thought our family was complete. But now ... ah, now..." he caressed her breasts, then moved his hands to her back, pulled her to him for a kiss. "Now our family will be incomplete without you."

She pressed herself against him, holding him tightly, face pressed into the junction of his neck and shoulder. She spoke, almost quietly, muffled by his skin, but he heard. "Oh, Master ... I love you so much..."

"Good. Unrequited love is so depressing."

It took several seconds for the implication to soak in, and that it did is an indication of Jennifer's intelligence. "You love me too?"

"It's been very quick, but yes – I really think I do."

She snuggled, if anything, even closer, trapping the evidence of his arousal against her pelvis. Her arousal was apparent to both their nostrils; not to mention the hard pebbles of her erect nipples against his chest. She lifted her head so she could look into his eyes again. "You said something about a shower, Master?" and towed him towards the bathroom.

Showering with Ksenia and Myra, together or separately, was a joy and a pleasure, but while they had washed him with their hands, they'd never done what Jennifer proceeded to do, which was to massage the gel all over him with her whole body, writhing against him sensuously. Of course, his hands weren't idle, either. By the time they were thoroughly clean and dry, they were both quivering with restrained passion and barely made it to the bed before he penetrated her to the hilt. As has been intimated, Joshua was quite an experienced lover and he hadn't experienced premature ejaculation since his first experiences with Madame Anastasiya. However, he barely achieved full penetration before flushing her full. Not that it mattered – her orgasm was in full flow anyway. Consciousness faded as they clung to each other, sprawled on the bed.

When Joshua came to, he looked into the eyes of the woman laid next to him, her expression one of adoration. "Thank you," was all he could think of to say.

She smiled. "It was my pleasure, indeed," and giggled. "But I'm afraid we need another shower."

"Yes – I suppose we do. Perhaps we can try to keep this one, um, restrained."

She ducked her head and peered up at him from under her eyebrows. "Oh, sir."

The explosive expression of sexuality which they had shared didn't prevent further arousal, but it did permit them to exercise control and to dress; they exited the bedroom and found the Chairman sitting in an armchair, a pretty girl, red haired and freckled, in his lap. She was quite demurely dressed in a skirt and soft jumper, though neither obscured her slim legs and curves, and wore a red collar with a blue stripe through the centre about her slim neck.

"Sir..." Joshua began.

"It seems the Laird feels I should have a companion," Chairman Booth commented, "I wonder how that young woman at the reception desk feels about that."

"I suspect her attitude has been somewhat adjusted," Joshua smiled.

"I suspect you are correct. Are you hungry?" he looked enquiringly at Joshua.

"I'm certainly ready for some hot food."

"Then why don't we see if we can offend some Orcadian sensibilities and take these young ladies to dinner?"

They were there for two days, during which it was clear that the girl, Fiona, (what else?) OR593/29, was looking after the Chairman very well, both of them wearing permanent smiles, at least in the evening and morning. Joshua took Jennifer to the airport and rented an elderly – ancient would be nearer the mark – Cessna 152 for an hour each day. The owner was suspicious and pointed out that slaves were not permitted to fly. Joshua didn't argue the point, merely stating he wished to see Orkney from the air in something more economical than his Seminole. "Of course, one can see more with a high wing, too," he said.

The owner reluctantly agreed, with the result that Jennifer had her first and second flying lesson, not without some sightseeing, though. Orkney is still dotted with prehistoric monuments which they viewed from the air before visiting them on the ground. They were fully occupied for both days they were there. Both of them had to work at not advertising their newly found closeness, though. Both would have loved to hold hands as they wandered among the standing stones of the Ring of Brodgar...

The third evening, the Chairman arrived back at the hotel, Fiona in tow, late in the evening. He'd been thoroughly fed by the Laird. "Are we okay to head home tomorrow? I've got as far as I can for the present."

"Certainly. The flight plan is lodged – I just need to confirm it in the morning. Assuming the weather is fit, of course."

"Um. Joshua..."

"Sir?"

"Do we have room for another passenger? There are four seats, are there not?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.