Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Sunday, Week Six.

Sven Olsen was in charge of the morning shift, with Dick Tracey and Steve Collins. It was after breakfast and he was about to sink his cock into Karen Booth. Dick was already balls deep in Bennie Hemming and Steve was fondling Millicent Jones preparatory to entering her. The phone rang. Sven considered ignoring it, but headed for the office. The call went to voice-mail when he was halfway there and he turned, only to hear the tone begin again. Sighing, he got there in time to accept the call.

"Training Centre, Sergeant Olsen speaking. How may I help you?"

"Oh, Sergeant Olsen. This is Mister Butcher. I understand visiting is permitted at weekends, and I'd like to visit my daughter to see if she's come to her senses yet."

Sven was well aware of the situation regarding the young woman and shared the general disdain felt by the staff of the Centre for her father. He had to force his voice into neutral tones. "Sir, I'm afraid that won't be possible..."

"What!" the other man broke in. "What do you mean, not possible? I was told there was visiting at weekends!"

"Yes, sir. There is. If you'll let me finish. It will not be possible for you to visit your daughter here because she is no longer with us..."

The other man, clearly exasperated, broke in again. "What? She's run away? I thought you were a secure unit!"

"You misunderstood, then, sir. We do not detain trainees here against their will. The security is to protect them, not to keep them here." He barely paused, so as to not permit the man to interrupt again. "If you read the literature you were given, you'll see that all trainees have the option of choosing the slave block. If they do run away, which is possible if they are given outdoor duties, they will either be picked up by the Police and returned, or captured by others and taken as slaves. Another option is that their Indenture may be bought. We do consider the suitability of prospective purchasers. In your daughter's case, it was felt that this was an inappropriate place for her and she has gone to serve out her indenture in a highly suitable household."

"I demand to know where she's gone!"

"I'm sorry sir, but that would infringe our privacy policy."

"Then let me speak to someone in authority!"

"I'm the most senior person available at the moment, sir. Major Prestwick will be in for the afternoon shift sometime after lunch. I'd expect him to be available some time after two pm."

"Humph! Very well. I will call this afternoon."

Sven thought about his options and decided to text the Major to warn him of the approaching storm, then went back to what he was doing. Or tried to; the experience had taken all the life out of his libido. Karen had obviously not wanted to stay bent over the frame while she waited and stood, watching. She saw that he was far from ready to fuck her, while she was more than ready to receive him.

"I'm sorry, Zero Two. That was a tough call. I'm afraid I'm not ready for you now."

"If you'll come in my cell, sir, and lay on the bed, I think I can help you with that." She reached out, took his hand and drew him into her personal space.

He chuckled. "Very well, then."

She'd learned a lot in her five weeks at the Centre and, using her mouth rapidly had him ready for action. She then climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his rigid pole with a sigh of satisfaction. "You know, sir," she said as she lifted, dropped, rocked and rotated her hips, "you and your colleagues," she paused in speaking to take a deep breath and groan, "may have created a monster. Several monsters, in fact." She grabbed his hands and pressed them to her breasts, the nipples enlarged by frequent use of the breast pump and rigidly erect. "I. For one. Am probably. Totally. Addicted. To. Arrrggghhh!" The outward effects of her orgasm were obvious and impressive. The internal ones equally so on his equipment, but he managed to hold back. "Cock," she sighed, beginning to move again.

He laughed and moulded her breasts with his hands. "You'll never get any complaints from any men, I think. My, these are gorgeous and you are. So. Sexy." His pelvis began to push up into her, and he pinched and pulled on her nipples. Another orgasm was rapidly approaching for her and when it arrived, he relaxed and let her convulsing pussy push him over the edge.

She lowered herself and supported herself on her elbows over him. "You're a great guy, sir. May I ask ... why you aren't married?"

"You may ask..." to his surprise, his cock was regaining the stiffness it had lost with the ejaculation. Karen was doing something with her pelvic muscles which would normally have squeezed him out, but which seemed to be trying to suck him deeper in. She giggled at his expression.

"Wonderful what you can find out on the internet, isn't it? So ... why aren't you married?"

"No chance while I was in the Service. Since then, this is the first job I've had which paid well enough to even consider a wife. Of course, working here isn't exactly a perfect prospect for finding a wife. Apart from the hours and living in, how many women would put up with a husband whose job involves fucking other women?"

"You might be surprised." She recommenced the movements which had brought them both to climax earlier. "Right now ... I want to see if I can take an extra helping of your cum. Greedy, aren't I?" Their combined fluids made their joining sloppy and messy; there was little friction and the pressure which had been there before had been released. Karen reached several gentle but most enjoyable orgasms. Sven, however, didn't but it was enjoyable. Her body was a playground of pleasure and he explored it with his hands and, from time to time with his mouth; she clearly enjoyed having her nipples bitten gently. But long before he was ready to come, she sighed. "I'm sorry, sir, but I'm beginning to get sore."

"Understandable. Come on, then – let's shower."

Meanwhile, Bennie Hemming had received too many orgasms to count at Dick's hands and ... dick, so to speak. He reached his own conclusion and filled her spasming pussy, rolled off her and held her in his arms. She started to cry.

"What is it, Zero Eight? What's the matter?" Still crying, she shook her head and clung to him. "Come on – tell me."

"I never ... oh God ... You know..." she broke off and shook her head again. "Just keep holding me, will you? I'll try to explain in a minute."

He continued to hold her, but when she actually stopped crying he realised she was actually asleep. He gently untangled himself from her and went to see what was going on. The answer being, at that moment – not very much. The women who had made do with their Sybians were all engrossed in various quiet activities. Helena Booth was on her way to the piano and soon the strains of quiet music and exercises could be heard across the parade area.

The Trainers, sexually drained for the moment, set about writing up reports for the morning so far. The phone rang again – an internal call – and Sven picked up. "Sven Olsen."

"Ah, good morning, Sven. I think." It was the Major's voice. "Got your text. I'll come in for lunch if you'll alert the kitchen for an extra meal. Might be an idea to call Joshua and ask him not to bring Eleven back here for any reason until we've sorted her father out. Are you okay to do that, or would you rather I did?"

"I'll call him, sir. No problem."

"Good. Thanks. Is there anything else I need to know right away?"

"No, sir."

"Fine. I'll see you shortly."

The call to Joshua Sutherland was straightforward, though it took several minutes for him to come to the phone, and he was short of breath.

"Sutherland."

"Good morning, sir. It's Sven, from the Centre. I took a call from Eleven's father, who is, let's say, not happy his little girl has left us. I told the Major, who asked me to call you and suggest it would be best if your, um, guest stayed clear of us for the time being."

"I see. There's no problem there; we weren't going to bring her back anyway. But it's as well to know there could be a problem. Do I need to come in myself?"

"I don't think so, sir, thank you for offering. I'll tell the Major, but probably better you're out of sight too."

"Fine. Well, you know where I am and I'll be in anyway next week. Thanks for the heads up."

"Any time, sir. See you soon."

Mister Butcher made an entrance after lunch. He barged past Monty Montague, who had the entry desk duty and had escorted them to the Centre, followed by Inspector George Sanderson, who had accompanied him. Both stopped short when they saw Millicent Jones walking on her treadmill. The other women were all occupied out of sight, though the sound of the piano was clear as Helena had her weekly lesson. Millicent had trimmed down and toned up noticeably, a result of a growing determination to make the most of her physique. The Inspector was the first to stir and touch his companion's arm, and they then made their way to the office.

Major Prestwick and Sergeant Olsen stood as they entered, and the Major stepped forward, holding out his hand to the visitors. Mister Butcher, then the Inspector, took and shook the extended hand perfunctorily.

"Welcome to the Training Centre," the Major smiled, though the expression didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Thank you." Mister Butcher was clearly trying to be polite. "I understand you're the man in charge here."

"Indeed. I answer to the Committee, ultimately, of course. And the Courts."

"And you've seen fit to dispose of my daughter."

"I decided this was not the most appropriate place for her. She is serving out her Indenture elsewhere."

"I had hoped you would modify her behaviour in order to make her more amenable to her family's desires."

"With respect, sir, I felt her behaviour was already entirely appropriate for an intelligent, rational young woman. She has been assessed by two doctors recognised by the Courts as competent to rule on mental capacity, both of whom stated she is entirely rational."

"But, but ... that's ridiculous. She's disobedient, rude, disrespectful..."

"Again, with respect, sir, that is not our experience. Her Indenture is now merely to pay off the accrued debt, which will take about two months."

"And she will then be returned to her family?"

"That will be her choice. She may well feel it is better to remain in her present position, where she will be gaining a higher educational qualification, whilst carrying out work within a family that is acceptable to her."

Mister Butcher appeared to be swelling with anger; his face, already red, was heading rapidly toward purple. The Inspector laid a restraining hand on the other man's arm. "I warned you, Josiah. I didn't realise how much power this place had until I read the small print in the contracts. You can go to the Courts if you like, but I doubt you'll get any satisfaction. Blowing up here will only make things worse."

The other man glared at his companion, turned, and stamped out of the office. Sven followed, concerned he would cause trouble, but he merely headed for the door and Sven let him through and escorted him to Reception, whence he left, still steaming.

The Inspector remained. "I apologise, Major Prestwick. My companion is ... not always entirely reasonable."

"Hardly your fault, Inspector. Will you visit your, um, wife?"

"I will. You know, I didn't realise the Indenture automatically involves dissolution of a marriage. I should have."

"Well, Indenture changes a person. In fact, that's why these women are here. At the end of their term, they may return to their original life, if that still fits the way they are. On the other hand, they would not have been here if they fitted before, so if they discover the old life doesn't fit, nothing is lost – is there?"

The Inspector nodded. "How is she? This seemed a better route than a criminal prosecution; is it?"

The Major frowned. "She's compliant." He thought for a moment. "She was a little slow at first, but now..." After a short pause he went on, "What would you say was the most common background for shop-lifters?"

"Probably drugs, at least in young people. Among older ones, it's usually middle-aged women who feel neglected in some way. Even if they don't realise it. Megan ... well, Megan saw a psychologist after the second incident a few times, but she never would say anything about it to me." He shrugged. "I suppose you think I neglect her? Of course my job is demanding of my time, but her father's a policeman too, so you'd think she knew what she was getting into when we married."

"Well, she was overshadowed when she arrived here by Ten, who has given us more trouble than any of the others. But she's responded particularly well to the sex. We feel there's a submissive element in her make-up because she seems to like being ordered around and even quite demeaning things. Sexually, she likes being bent over and taken from behind, forcefully. Otherwise, she seems to enjoy scrubbing floors, that sort of thing."

"Oh. So if I go in there..."

"My advice would be, 'don't be sympathetic or gentle. Order her to suck your cock on her knees, or bend her over the bed.' You won't be disturbed. If she objects, put her over your knee and spank her."

The Inspector grunted, and was clearly thinking that all over. "The other woman. Linda Burgin. You say she's given you trouble?"

"Oh, Ten. Yes. We thought she'd accepted her position here, but when we wanted her to wear an IS dress and do some gardening, she became very verbally abusive. She didn't respond to corporal punishment, so she's experiencing what we call seclusion. Locked in her cell, bread and water and no communication. She's at least given up swearing at us when we pass."

"I see. I suppose it would be better if I ignored her too? I detest people who abuse the right to free travel. Killing that mother and her little son. And there was no sign of penitence when we arrested her."

The Major thought about that. "Probably. The difficult thing is going to be getting through to her the contempt we feel for her actions and attitude. Possibly if you were to express your disdain? I don't know. Let's just stay with the status quo, please."

"Certainly. So. Yes. I will visit Megan. Zero Nine?"

"Yes, Zero Nine is her identification here."

"Very well." The Inspector left the office and crossed the parade area to cell nine. He glanced at cell ten, where Linda Burgin stood at the bars, hands cuffed behind her back, looking out, then he entered cell nine. Megan was sitting at the counter, her laptop open in front of her. She looked round at the sound of his footsteps and immediately stood, stepped away from the chair, and knelt in front of him. Something alien stirred in him and he spoke in an unyielding voice. "Suck my cock."

With no hesitation, she unzipped him, pulled out his limp cock and took it in her mouth.

It did not stay limp.

He just enjoyed what she was doing for several minutes, but when he began to feel the sap rising made his decision.

"Enough, Zero Nine. Up and bend over the bed. Now!"

She moved with alacrity and indeed gave a wriggle of her bum as he moved behind her. He registered that as he grasped her hips with both hands and sank his cock to the hilt in one movement. His groan of satisfaction blended with hers. He stayed like that for a few seconds, looking at her back. While she had been getting plump, he had to admit it was a shapely back and he slid his hands up her sides – causing her to twitch – and grasped a tit in each hand. He didn't make a conscious decision to move, but found himself pumping into her hard and fast. To his surprise he noted the unmistakeable evidence of her orgasm as he passed the point of no return himself. It was, all in all, the most satisfying sexual act he could remember experiencing – bar none. And it wasn't over. He didn't move until his cock softened and dropped out of her, but when he did she immediately dropped to her knees in front of him again and took him in her mouth to clean him. He hardened again, rapidly. She pulled off with a slurp and looked up at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.