Training Centre - Cover

Training Centre

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Wednesday

The day began much as the previous two, with four naked women walking and jogging on treadmills, supervised by two trainers they hadn't met before; Lance-Corporal 'Monty' Montague and Private Steve Collins. However, once they were warmed up, Griselda, still sore from her deflowering, used a rowing machine without dildo. Karen carefully impaled herself on a small dildo and began to row.

Helena and Belle, though, were introduced to the stationary cycles which turned out to be unusual. They didn't inspect the machines too closely before they carefully arranged themselves on the dildos protruding from the saddles, so it came as a surprise when they pedalled and said dildos began to thrust into them. Of course the faster they pedalled, the faster they were mechanically fucked. It was, though, less than satisfying for both of them. It did, though, put them in the mood for their 'exercise' after breakfast.

First order of the day, before Griselda took the trolley back to the kitchen, was to bend all the women over their frames and insert anal plugs; small ones shaped to stay in place. It was the first time for all of them. They were carefully instructed as to the care and maintenance of their new fittings, which would be changed over the next week or so until they were wearing plugs comparable in size to a large cock.

Thus a routine was established until the weekend, with Karen and Griselda alternating their kitchen duties and Helena and Belle being well used. The Sybians at that point were tried out, but didn't play a significant role.

Saturday.

Saturday started as usual, but during the morning, each woman was presented with a small laptop computer. The Major was there as they were handed out.

"These are for you to use during the occasional hour you are not occupied. You will not use them for messaging, social media, email and so on. There are blocks to prevent you trying to communicate outside the Centre. I expect if you know anything about computers you might find a way round them, but if you do we will punish you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." A chorus from the women.

"You can watch entertainment, download study material. You can read, play games – but not ones which involve outside people. Whatever. Don't take liberties."

"No, sir."

They were then dismissed to explore their new toys for a while.

It had been decided to leave the afternoon free. Major Prestwick was expecting a visit from the Chairman, Philippe Sturgeon and Ernest Jones. When they arrived, the women had asked for, and received permission to use the exercise equipment and the three men had difficulty tearing their eyes away from the four women, naked but for their trainers and exercise bras, gleaming with sweat.

"Come to the office, gentlemen." The Major's voice broke into their fascinated stares.

"It seems to be going well," the Chairman commented, sipping coffee with the others.

"It is. We have four very co-operative women who settled in very quickly and have given us almost no trouble. You," he looked at the Chairman and Philippe, "may want to consider ransoming your women. Not yet, but soon."

"It may change tomorrow," Ernest Jones put in. "My wife ... Millicent ... and her friend, Jesmina Knott, will be joining you in the evening."

"We are expecting them," agreed the Major.

"Well," the other man went on, "they both signed the forms, after we showed them video of what could happen to new slaves, but they are both very strong willed. Jesmina, more than my wife, I think." The Major just raised an eyebrow and waited for him to continue. "It's just ... they may need more powerful encouragement to co-operate than these others. I came to say, please, be prepared to use more forceful methods rather than permitting them to opt for slavery. I know that's what we said, but I don't think they realise what it would mean."

"So, you're saying we should be prepared to use more extreme methods to persuade them?"

"Yes. I've been reading about this. You may need to," the man stopped, looked away and the Major could see his neck and the side of his face darkening with embarrassment, "you may need to... break them. That would be better than the alternative."

"I see. Just a moment..." he turned to a computer and tapped some keys. A printer whirred. He collected two documents and handed them to the man. "Read these and if you're happy with them, sign and return one with your wife tomorrow. The other will need the signature of Jesmina's... ?"

"Husband. Managing Director of the car plant." He accepted the papers and skimmed one, nodding. Then took a pen and signed it, handed it to the Major. "I will get the other back to you tomorrow. Now I'll leave you, if you could let me out?"

The Major went to the door of the office. "Corp'l Edwards!"

"Sir!" Jane Edwards left her place near the exercising women and trotted over.

"Escort Mister Jones out, please, Jane?"

"Certainly, sir. Come with me, sir?"

The Major turned to the Chairman. "There's nothing vital to tell you about your wife and daughter except that they seem to have taken to the regime very well. They're exercising as you can see, and toning up and they are both compliant sexually with both men and women. Both of them have had some experience of menial labour and have done what was required without overt complaint, if slowly. Do you want to spend some time with them?"

The Chairman thought. "I think I would. If there's nothing else, I'll go see them." The Major shook his head, so the Chairman crossed the area to where his wife was riding an exercise cycle and his daughter a rowing machine. His eyes widened when they rose to greet him and he saw the dildos they had been riding.

In the office, the Major addressed Philippe Sturgeon. "I'm glad to have an opportunity to talk to you privately. There are a couple of matters you need to know. Probably the most immediate is that your wife is submissive, and a masochist. She finds it difficult or impossible to reach a climax without some pain. So far, she has been satisfied with spanking, mostly using a paddle, and the use of a breast pump at higher than usual suction. She is, so far, fully compliant, and in view of her nature will probably continue to be so."

Philippe drew a deep breath. "That explains a lot. My daughter?"

"We're not sure if she's a genuine submissive, but she, too is very compliant. None of the women have had anal intercourse yet, but she's on the second size of plug without protest. She will accept vaginal and oral intercourse. However ... she seems to have developed a strong attachment to Lieutenant Whitten. She asked him if he would buy her for his wife. He ... well, financially he's in no position to buy or support another adult and told her so. But I thought you should know."

Philippe nodded slowly and thoughtfully. "Yes. I see. Thank you."

"Will you visit them?"

"I think I will."

When the Chairman approached his wife and daughter, they dropped to their knees in front of him, eyes down, hands behind their backs and breasts thrust forward. The sight inevitably produced a reaction in him which showed an impressive bulge in his trousers.

"Helena?"

"Sir?"

"Karen?"

"Sir?"

"You may speak. I'm only visiting to see how you're getting on."

His daughter spoke first. "Sir, we are sweaty from exercising. We should shower and rinse out our bras. That would be more pleasant for all of us."

"Very well. Off you go."

Karen stood and went to her cell, but Helena stood in front of her husband. "Sir ... would you help me, please?"

"Help you?"

"Help me shower."

"Oh..." It was a very strange experience for the Chairman to strip off in Helena's cell and get in the shower with her. Their marriage had never involved much intimate contact – part of the reason for his discontent. Washing her sweaty body – the body which had significantly improved its tone and learned to respond to sexual contact – and being washed in return, resulted in an impressive erection. Helena dropped to her knees in the shower and enveloped her husband's cock in her mouth. He was astonished, both by what was happening and the speed with which he responded. He filled her mouth. She looked up at him, mouth open, a puddle of semen on her tongue, then closed her mouth and visibly swallowed. He shut off the water and they towelled each other dry, at which point Helena backed up to the bed, lay across it on her back and lifted and spread her legs. A pleasant scent teased the Chairman's nose; he followed it and, almost before he knew what he was doing, he'd licked the length of his wife's vulva. The second and subsequent licks were deliberate...

Never having done that before, he didn't know to focus on Helena's clit and after a while she grabbed his head and pulled him up until his cock lined up with her pussy. Penetrating her while standing, with her on her back, legs spread, meant his rigid organ scraped her G-spot. On the third thrust, she began to orgasm and continued to do so until he emptied his prostate and balls deep into her.

"Move over, Da ... sir..."

His daughter's voice from behind him penetrated the post-coital lethargy. When he moved, though, he was shocked when his wife engulfed his sloppy cock, bending from the waist to do that, then even more when his daughter knelt behind Helena and began to slurp the juices from her pussy. Two orgasms in a short space – the Chairman was not a young man – rendered him unlikely to get it up any time soon, so he gently detached his wife from his cock. "Thank you."

"Have we pleased you, sir?" his daughter asked.

"Yes..." he said slowly, "I'm not so sure about involving my daughter."

"I'm not your daughter here. I'm Zero Two, an Indentured Servant in training. You can fuck me, if you like. I think I'd enjoy that."

"Well, it's been the best sex I've had for years," he admitted.

His wife collapsed to her knees, head down, and wept. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry, sir..."

He longed to take her in his arms and reassure her, but realised that could be counter-productive. He left to speak to the Major again.

Philippe, meanwhile, had encountered his wife, who was on her knees in the cell.

"Get up, Belle."

With her head down, she said, "With respect, sir, I am now Zero Three. Indentured Servant trainee."

His voice hardening, he commanded, "You know I was addressing you. Stand up."

She obeyed, adopting the parade rest position, head up but eyes cast down.

He inspected her critically, but found little to complain of in her body. A week of supervised exercise had somewhat toned the body which had been soft. Hormones, awakened by the frequent sex she'd been subjected coupled with the orgasms and the nipple stimulation had tightened the breasts which had begun to head south. He began to be aroused as well as irritated by her demeanour. Remembering what the Major had told him, he saw a paddle on the counter-top, left there because of the frequency with which it was being applied, and picked it up. He sat on the bed.

"Over my knee, Zero Three!" To his surprise, she obeyed with alacrity. His current irritation combined with years of frustration, and he began to spank her ... hard. The count was approaching twenty, and her rear was glowing red, when a hand held his wrist, firmly but gently and stopped him.

"Sir, I think that's enough," Jane Edwards informed him quietly.

He relaxed and released the paddle to Jane's hand. "You're right. Thank you, Corporal."

"You're welcome, sir. Don't worry, there'll be no permanent damage and she enjoyed it immensely." She left the cell.

The hand which had wielded the paddle descended gently to her back and stroked it, then reached round to cup a tit. The pronounced aroma of her arousal assailed his nostrils. His hand wandered further and found her sex to be dripping with moisture so without delay, lifted her off his lap so that her upper half was on the bed and her feet on the floor, and proceeded to fuck her hard, grasping her hips, impacting her buttocks on each stroke.

She came – and so did he. When he withdrew, she slipped off the bed to kneel in front of him and took hold of his cock, said "Thank you, thank you, sir," and inhaled the organ.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.