Training Centre
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Joshua and Andrew went home to their respective families. Andrew was greeted as soon as he walked through the door by the woman he'd come to think of as the most beautiful in the world. She held his face between her two hands and drew his head down to kiss. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and her soft breasts, swollen with milk for their son, pressed against his chest. "Master! But ... you're sad? What has happened?"

He stroked her glossy auburn hair gently. "I fucked another woman this afternoon. I licked her pussy, played with her breasts, filled her pussy with cum. How can you still love me?"

"Were you gentle? Did you make her cum?

"Yes. So..."

"So you were the gentle, loving man who saved my life, freed me, married me, gave me a son and a future. Have you stopped loving me?"

"No!"

"I told you to do this. I knew you were uneasy, but I believe it was the right thing to do. Did you have pleasure in her?"

"Well..."

"I hope you did – I want you to have pleasure. If you can't be with me, I want you to have pleasure where you can. Have you any left for me?"

He took a deep breath, "You know I can't resist you, Dorothy. Of course I will always want to make love to you."

"Good. I don't mind if you... fuck... but I think making love is more your style. I don't think if you make love to one of those poor women you will love me any less."

"I don't understand, Darling."

"I know. But Andrew, before you saved me, I knew nothing except pain and humiliation. I was just an object, an animal to be beaten and used. I was used to that – it was my life. These women, they've been torn from a life of privilege and luxury, stripped, humiliated and made to work. The work may not be hard, the humiliation may not be great, but the contrast is enormous. If they're not used to sex, and you make it good for them, why, that's good, isn't it?"

"One of them is a virgin, Dorothy. She wants me to be her first."

"So ... if you can, do what she asks and make it as good for her as it is for me."

"You're some wonderful creature, Dorothy."

"I'm your creature, Darling. But there's stew in the oven and we've got an hour or so before Junior wakes up. Come on!"


The door was opened for Joshua by his housekeeper. "Madam..." she paused at his expression. "All right, Master. Ksenia is in the lounge, waiting for you."

"Thank you, Missus Griffiths."

"You know, Master," she laid a hand on his arm, "if I am to address your lady by her first name, perhaps I should be Mary to both of you."

"Perhaps you should ... Mary. Thank you."

He entered the lounge, where his petite, blonde-haired wife was curled up in an overstuffed armchair. She looked up with a smile, which faded as she saw his expression. He slumped in another chair and tears began trickling down his cheeks. Ksenia leapt up and almost ran to sit on his lap. "Darling! What's wrong?"

"I love you."

"I know. Why is that sad?" She kissed the tracks of the tears, then his eyes.

"I had to fuck one of those women today."

"We expected that."

"She's a masochist. I had to hit her to make her cum."

Ksenia shrugged. "So?"

"I feel dirty. Bad."

"Darling, did she cum?"

"Yes..."

"Was she unhappy?"

"No."

"Then you did what you had to do. You were..." she paused. "When you took me for the first time, you gave me exactly what I needed. It was wonderful; I'd been so scared of what would happen when I was bought. But you were gentle, and kind and considerate. What you did for her was what she needed. Gentle wouldn't have worked. But you were kind and considerate." She paused again and shifted so she was straddling him and lifted on her knees until she was looking in his eyes. "Darling, I was reading one of those reports the Committee keep sending you. Did you read it? The one where it said that between the ages of twenty and sixty, there are five women for every man?"

"I saw that. They were making a regulation permitting the marriage of up to six women to one man. But mostly, men prefer to keep concubines."

"Darling, I love you and I know you love me. I have to think, lucky as I am, it's unfair to keep you all to myself."

"Ksenia..."

Ksenia placed a finger on his lips to stop him saying any more. "Myra loves you. It would please me if you were to make her happy too. Show her that sex can be wonderful. And if there are others ... well, if you can love them, I will love them too. But not now. I need my husband."

Joshua stood, lifting Ksenia easily, cradling her in his arms, and carried her to their room. There, he comprehensively demonstrated his love for her until they both lay, spent, twined together.

Ksenia lifted her head, suddenly alert. Joshua, listening carefully, could just make out a faint wail that was certainly their daughter.

"Myra will go to her," Ksenia said, "but I need to feed her. We've just time for a shower, if you like?"

"I like."

Later, when Ksenia had finished feeding Dorcas and Myra was changing the baby's nappy, Joshua finished emptying his wife's breasts as she hummed in happy satisfaction. She thought about watching her husband make love to her friend. He would resist, but he'd come round eventually. They'd be happy together the three of them ... and perhaps, one day, there'd be another.


When Major Prestwick had left, Bert and Andy had a brief colloquy before heading for the cells, Andy to cell one, Bert to cell three. Helena saw him approaching and stood as she'd been taught, but by the bed. He walked round her, squeezed her buttocks, cupped her breasts. Cupping her sex with one hand as he played with a tit, he found that she'd begun lubricating, and copiously at that. "On the bed," he ordered and she scrambled to obey. "No," he told her as she lay in the middle of the bed, "across the bed and lift your legs."

She obeyed, and he grasped her ankles and placed her legs against his chest as he guided his cock into her. Embedded, he was able to release her legs, reaching round them to play with her tits as he thrust into her. Stimulated by the situation, the attractive woman in his power, he came quickly, and withdrew. To his surprise, she slipped off the bed and knelt to clean him with her mouth. He stroked her hair and looked into the wide eyes that met his. "Very good, Zero One," he praised.

She finished what she was doing before saying, "Thank you, sir."

"You didn't cum."

"No, sir. But that's okay. It was good."

He went and dialled the lighting down to a night-time setting, hearing the sound of a paddle being applied to Belle's rear. There was a cry – not of pain – and he glanced in to the third cell in passing to see Belle bent over the bed with Bert thrusting into her from behind. Karen and Griselda were already in bed and apparently asleep; it had been a hard day for them both.

Back in the office, he picked up the book he'd brought to read and sat. Time to brew coffee later, he thought. Bert strode in with a satisfied expression. "God! That woman! Do you know she came twice just from being paddled on the rear? Then when I was fucking her she came because I pinched her nipples. Fantastic! What'cha reading?"

"Henderson and Peters. Mechanical engineering text."

"Sounds heavy."

"I guess. I'm interested, though. Get a degree and do something better than Private in the Army. Not that this doesn't have its advantages. Just I wouldn't want to rely on it for ever."

"Didn't know you were into that stuff."

Andy shrugged. "Always did. But for the War, I'd have gone to Uni full-time."

"Game of cards?"

"Sure."

Across the room, the sound of a shower stopped as Bert dealt.

The night passed. Andy fetched their meals from the kitchen, they patrolled the occupied cells, enjoying various views of the women's bodies as they moved in their sleep. They played cards, watched a film, drank coffee and chatted.

Tuesday.

At length the skylights lightened with the pre-dawn. Andy was looking in on the women for the last time and admired Helena's pussy, displayed as she was sprawled on her back. He bent and sniffed; she'd obviously showered after he'd finished with her, but there was a gleam of moisture and a very nice scent of woman.

He moved on and turned to look at the entry when he heard the faint clang of the inner barred door closing; Jem Peterson and Jane Edwards came into view.

"Morning, Sarge ... Corp," he greeted them quietly. "Fresh coffee in the office."

"Good man, Andy," Jem said. "But walk us round first."

They did a quick walk round without speaking, then went to the office. Bert didn't need to ask, just poured black coffee into half-pint mugs and handed them out.

"Quiet night?" Jem asked.

"Yes, Sarge. Zero One and Zero Three were up and stood by their beds when we went round early on. Andy had Zero One..."

"Firecracker, that one," put in the Private, with a smile.

"And I had Zero Three. Like the Major said last night, I spanked her and she came just from that. She was bent over the bed and I fucked her like that and she came again when I pinched her nipples. Both of them showered after and went to bed. Zero Two and Zero Four were both asleep when we went round and all of them slept through. We didn't touch them again, but it was tempting," Bert finished.

"Aye," the Sergeant commented. "We need to have a think about their availability in the night. They aren't here for a vacation. If they were slaves there'd be no question about waking them up to use them. Anyway, You two can get off. Get some rest. On tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sarge."

"Good work. Off you go." As they were leaving, Jem said to Jane, "The Major said he'd be in by seven. We'll get them up and on the treadmills. How do you feel about some girl-girl?"

"Pretty good, Sarge. They'll be clean and I had a sniff as we were going round. Good enough to eat, you might say," she finished with a smile.

They woke the women at six and they were looking more alert after just one day. They put on trainers, exercise bras, and monitors, and got on the treadmills without any sign of reluctance. As they were walking or jogging, Jem was fitting plastic dildos – small ones, only five inches – to the seats of two of the rowing simulators, and liberally lubricating them. As they finished their warm-up half-hour on the treadmill, Helena and Belle were led to the two machines with the dildos on the seats. They looked at the additions and then at the two trainers. "We have to sit on that?" Helena asked.

Jem nodded. "Yep. As we get more trainees, we're going to be hard put to give you all the attention you deserve. You're going to be riding these in several ways over the next weeks."

Reluctantly and very carefully, the two women settled on the dildos, and began to row. While there was no vertical movement, the horizontal pressures had an interesting effect, especially on Helena. Karen and Griselda hadn't noticed the additions and their machines lacked them anyway, so they didn't understand the sounds the other women were making, or why Helena had to pause in her rowing as her abdomen rippled with a mild orgasm. Understanding came at the end of the session when the two older women lifted themselves off the dripping plastic objects.

"In some places," Jane informed them, "you'd be expected to clean up there with your tongues. But you'll find cloths, buckets and so on in the cupboards in your cells. Off you go."

As the older women – quite briskly – moved off to do as they were told, Major Prestwick appeared at the entry and crossed the room to them. He watched without comment as Karen and Griselda disappeared into their cells to shower and Belle and Helena came back with steaming buckets to clean up the seats and dildos on their rowing machines.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.