Training Centre
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Tedbiker

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A longer tale in the Post-Apocalyptic Britain of 'Auction' and 'The Heir'. The Chairman of the Midlands Committee, and his colleagues wish to modify the behaviour of their womenfolk and social circle. Some codes relate to later chapters. Please check them before beginning to read!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation  

Monday.

"Wake up! Rise and shine!" The RSM's penetrating voice pierced the women's uneasy dreams. They blearily opened their eyes. "Don't just lay there! Report! Up and to the spot outside your cells."

Remembering their stinging backsides which weren't entirely back to normal, they rolled out of the narrow cots and staggered to the yellow spots in front of their cells. At least there, they could stand with their legs together instead of lewdly spread.

"Parade rest, trainees!"

Oh. They reluctantly spread their legs and forced their bodies upright. It was far too early in the day for this crap. In fact, it was 'oh six hundred' which would be their wake-up call for the immediate future.

"Oh, dear, what a pathetic bunch. Still. I can tell you're trying. Don't make me sorry I'm taking it easy on you this morning. First things first. There's bottled water on the counter in your cells. When I dismiss you, drink one right away. Then you have fifteen minutes to piss, clean your teeth, whatever. Don't bother to shower, you can do that after exercise, which comes next. Dismissed."

Water? Just water first thing in the morning? Where's the coffee? Grumbling internally, they forced themselves to swallow the contents of a five-hundred mil bottle of water, by which time they were all pretty desperate to relieve themselves. By the time they'd finished, cleaned their teeth and slumped briefly on their cots, the RSM was shouting again. "Grab another bottle and report!"

Not that 'report' meant what you'd expect. They interpreted it, correctly, to stand at parade rest (as specified, not the military form) with their bottles, outside their cells.

"Exercise time! Each of you, just for this morning, will have a personal trainer. When I tell you, get the exercise bra and trainers from the shelf outside your cell and put them on. They ought to fit well. Your trainer will check. Then stand by your treadmill. Go!" The RSM turned to the four standing behind him. For the first morning, Sam and Sandy were joined by Joshua and Andrew. "Joshua – look after Zero One, please, sir. Andrew, Zero Three, sir. Sam, take Zero Two and Sandy, Zero Four. You know the form. They're soft civvies, so they'll need careful monitoring, but don't be too easy on them."

The women were fitted with monitors and showed how to use the treadmills. Each trainer watched them carefully and taught them how to use the monitor to keep their heart-rate up to an appropriate figure for their age, and encouraging them to keep drinking. After half an hour on the treadmill, they were transferred to rowing simulators. They noticed, but didn't comment, on the screw-holes in the seats. Fifteen minutes rowing and they were sure their arms would drop off and they were all gleaming with sweat.

"Report!"

Tiredly, they climbed off the machines and moved to their positions in front of the cells.

"Breakfast in half an hour. Shit and shower, trainees. Dismissed."

The women staggered back into their cells, all of them heading for the w/c first. The trainers gathered around the RSM.

"Well?"

"Mine was trying," Joshua offered, "but very, very out of condition. She spent most of the time on the treadmill walking and even so her heart was in training range. Long way to go."

Andrew agreed. "I'm not sure Zero Three was pushing herself as hard as she could, but she was certainly pretty drained by the end."

"Ours are young, of course, and didn't do too badly," Sam offered. "But a long way to go." Sandy was nodding in agreement.

"After breakfast, the kitchen's expecting one for KP. Which do you think?" The RSM looked around at his staff.

"I may be prejudiced," Joshua put in, "but I think the Princess. Zero Four."

"Frankly, I doubt any of them have ever lifted a hand," Sandy commented. "I don't think it'll make any difference. Rotate them. Zero Four this week, Zero Two next, then the older ones."

"Right. We'll do it that way."

Breakfast arrived in a heated trolley and the trainees were called to collect theirs. Given a tray, each got scrambled eggs on toast with beans, orange juice and coffee, the coffee being black but with a single pot of creamer and a single portion of sugar. Knives, forks and teaspoons were counted out and recorded. They were allowed half an hour to eat, during which when it appeared they'd stopped eating before clearing the plate, they were verbally 'encouraged' to finish.

The trainers also had the opportunity to eat.

Griselda, 'Zero Four' pushed the trolley back to the kitchen (escorted by Sam Howe) with the dirty plates, cups and cutlery, the latter having been counted back carefully. There, she was introduced to the joys of washing up, the old-fashioned way. She didn't take well to the idea of sticking her hands in water that quickly became unpleasant, scraping burnt-on food from cooking pans, and had a tantrum.

The cook just looked sourly at Sam, who shrugged and, once Griselda began to calm down, grabbed her wrist, sat on a chair, and dragged her down over his lap. He held both wrists in one hand – that felt like a steel vice to Griselda – and hooked a leg round hers to keep her buttocks tight. Then proceeded to wale away at her rear with his hard, calloused hand until it hurt him too much to continue. By which time she was in tears.

He released her to stand and tearfully feel her glowing buttocks. "Better get on and do the job – unless you'd like me to light up your rear some more?"

"No, sir. I don't think I do." She went over to the sink and began to do the job.

After which she learned to prepare vegetables. It was just as well the vegetables were for the evening meal; she worked extremely slowly, Sam's running commentary on her performance leaving her feeling even more thoroughly humiliated. She was there until it was time to make and carry sandwiches back to the training section for lunch.

Meanwhile, the other three were getting their first taste of involuntary sex. Strapped to the frames outside their cells, they at first expected more punishment, but it was not what they expected. It was, though, equally unwelcome, at least at first.

The RSM, Andrew, and Joshua, each took a tube of lubricant and began to apply it liberally to pussies, while Sandy fondled breasts and tweaked nipples. Having thoroughly explored the trainees' genitalia, though without penetration, vibrators were mounted to stimulate clits, but set on low. The men, having nothing else to do once the vibrators were at work, joined Sandy in groping breasts. They were torn, intellectually and emotionally, between enjoying what they were doing and resenting the extent to which it violated their principles. On the whole, though, they decided to enjoy what was a necessary act. Especially as the women began to sigh and groan.

At first, the impact on the women was merely humiliation, but soon enough, the trainees were beginning to experience an unfamiliar sexual arousal. Not long after, they were sweating profusely and on the edge of orgasm, but unable to reach it. They were kept there for some time, until the RSM indicated they could be permitted to climax.

Helena Booth and Karen came with a scream that left no doubt of what had happened. Zero Three – Belle Sturgeon ... didn't. Joshua spoke quietly in Reg's ear, who nodded, then Joshua strode over and applied two hard smacks with his hand, one to each side of Belle's rear. That tipped her over the edge; she not only screamed, but also convulsed hard. The other women took no notice; they were winding up to another orgasm. Joshua squatted in front of Zero Three. She tiredly lifted her head. "What happened?"

"That was an orgasm. Hadn't you ever felt one before?"

"Dear God ... no. Never anything like that. Never let Philippe touch me there. Never touched myself. Mother said it was dirty. That I should let him stick his thing in me. It was my duty. But when you hit me ... I don't know. I ... oh, God, something's happening again. But I can't ... Please. Help me. Please."

Amid groans from the other two, Joshua smacked Zero Three again, twice, with much the same result as before.

Once all three women had experienced three orgasms each, the vibrators were removed and they were released from the frames. They were then assisted to return on wobbly legs to their cells, where it was suggested they take a shower before lunch. They nodded tiredly, and sat limply at the counter until their legs would hold them securely.

The trainers retired to the cell opposite which had been designated 'office' and equipped with desks and CCTV equipment.

"Stage one complete, then," Reg commented, looking round at his colleagues. "Zero Three was interesting. It seems we have a masochist to manage. Herm Bennett suggested we might encounter at least one; I just hadn't expected one so soon."

(Herm Bennett being the Dominant who had been consulted about the treatment regime and had spoken to the trainers during their induction.)

"Probably why she didn't respond sexually to her husband. One doesn't expect that sort of thing in regular society. I only thought of it because of Madame Anastasiya's teaching."

"Joshua..." Reg Smith was uncharacteristically tentative.

"Go on, S' Major," Joshua smiled.

"We need to move on to intercourse. Would you mind dealing with Zero Three? It seems you have a somewhat better handle on getting her to respond."

"That is the object, isn't it? Yes, I suppose so, Reg."

"Andrew. Would you take on zero one? It's either you or Sam when he gets back. Then whoever doesn't get zero one has to share Zero Four with Sandy. Zero Four just gets the vibrator this afternoon." He sighed. "I'll deal with Zero Two." He shook his head. "Cherry picking."

Griselda – Zero Four – reappeared pushing another trolley, this time a cold one, with sandwiches for nine and pots of tea and coffee. She looked and was very tired, being completely unused to standing all morning, not to mention the physical tasks. Her hands were red and her head hanging. Behind her was Sam, shaking his head.

When the women had taken their sandwiches and a drink to their cells, the trainers headed for the office with theirs. Andrew, however, held Sam back. Sam was only too pleased to 'deal with' zero one. He'd actually begun to feel a little sorry for Zero Four. Only a little, mind you.

However. As they were eating, three more trainers arrived – or, rather, Major Prestwick and two trainers – Sergeant Jeremiah (Jem) Peterson and Corporal Jane Edwards.

The others all stood. "As you were," Maurice Prestwick said.

"I'm getting old," Reg Smith declared. "I'd completely forgotten we were due off duty after lunch. Sam, Sandy – sorry." He then smiled. "However, that lets me off the hook. How are you at cherry picking, Major?"

The Major raised his eyebrows at him, then looked at the two junior trainers. "Finish your lunch, Sam, Sandy, then you can take off. You're on tomorrow afternoon?" They nodded. "Good. We'll see you then. Now, S' Major. What's been happening?"

After a full description of the morning's activity, followed by discussion and analysis, the Major nodded. "Very well. You sure you don't want the privilege of Zero Two's maidenhead? In that case, you can do on-call tonight."

"It's a deal, sir."

After lunch, the women were (except Griselda, who had to deal with the bit of washing-up from lunch and some dirty pans from supper preparation) set to sweeping the main area, then their cells.

Andrew, escorting Griselda, was surprised when she spoke to him on the way to the kitchen. "Sir?"

"Speak, Zero Four."

"Are you enjoying this?"

Well, he could have responded in several ways to that, but instead stuck to the simple truth. "Not so much."

"Why not? I'd think you'd be happy to have naked women around to mess about with. You're going to fuck us ... aren't you?"

"We are. But honestly, I'd rather be home with my wife and son. She's pretty and loyal and devoted and my son is little and every day there's something new."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.